Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Sona' s Bidaai

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys,,

As there wasnt't much of Sushaan romance to discuss in today episode,i just thought of something which which will make every1 happy . As we all know Maybe today' s Goona be last time when we will able to see our beloved SONALI LOL...... So lets start celebrating Sona's Bidaai(farewell)and talk about her only(good points or bad points)Party

Do comment Guys..........................................Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--sree--Nisa_nrSinha18Siddhi_Suchi-

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
       I think tomorrow's epi. must be her last ..... but day after tomorrow is my final ans. V'll definately see Sonali leave after wed. epi. Shocked  Pinch
       I believe party is already started and almost about to end...Wink
       I am not going to miss her but i do want to see some loose ends tied up..... Before SR or HM starts I want Ishaan to wake up and see Sonali and give her piece off mind from all of us. I would really like to see someone wipe that smile off her face....D'ohAngry
      Usually I'm not Evil Smile but Sonali brings out the worst in me...LOL
GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

I think tomorrow's epi. must be her last ..... but day after tomorrow is my final ans. V'll definately see Sonali leave after wed. epi. Shocked  Pinch
       I believe party is already started and almost about to end...Wink
       I am not going to miss her but i do want to see some loose ends tied up..... Before SR or HM starts I want Ishaan to wake up and see Sonali and give her piece off mind from all of us. I would really like to see someone wipe that smile off her face....D'ohAngry
      Usually I'm not Evil Smile but Sonali brings out the worst in me...LOL

Yaaaaaa agree wid u..............As far i understand from ur post (About loose points)They really need to show that Ishaan was also wrong in doing all this chipkana stuff wid Sonali Angry
ritugupta Groupbie
ritugupta
ritugupta

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
but didnt they show in the precap when suhana heard part of talk about bringin her and ishan together, that she went mad at sonali and everybody present there? will sonali leave so early? and will suhana coem back to normal with our bholu ? someone please tell me....Cry
GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritugupta

but didnt they show in the precap when suhana heard part of talk about bringin her and ishan together, that she went mad at sonali and everybody present there? will sonali leave so early? and will suhana coem back to normal with our bholu ? someone please tell me....Cry

Dont worry she will leave maybe today or atleast by wednesday...........And yes Suhana will be normal and will fall for Ishaan completely Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18

ritugupta Groupbie
ritugupta
ritugupta

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
really?? oh coolSmile

Sinha18

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritugupta

really?? oh coolSmile

YEPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!
ntsindia Goldie
ntsindia
ntsindia

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
I liked to c Sonlai on screen eventhough I have an opinion that her acting could be more easy. She looks young, beautiful and sweet. Sometimes it may because I desired such a track (in OBS itself) of introducing a girl with whom Ishaan keeps intimacy, at that time Suhana/Lolita was insulting Ishaan, not giving respect and care and telling 'he is not smart, handsome, not known to love/protect' etc. Otherwise the SGP/OBS team would have to bring some tragic situation like anyone's (Sushaan's) illness or accident or missing or something like that to unite them. I really hate such regular track... So for me, this track was interesting - both in OBS and SGP. :)

GurpreetD

Go to top