India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Baisa a hypocrite??...

tashi482 Senior Member
tashi482
tashi482

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
when is she leaving? she is annoying me to the core! Angry Angry l think its time she went back to her village now...in addition she is such a hypocrite coz in yesterday's episode she was complaining abt Naitik's clients wanting Chinese food (wats so wrong abt tht?Angry she sed tht no chinese food wil be cooked, y shuld they cook somethng new jst coz of the clients, they'll hav to eat wat is usually cooked.Yet since she arrived shes forced them all 2 live their lives according 2 her wishes wen shes a guest Angry Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

snehasanjanaRachu.mDriftInfinitely-Raz-cherrypansy

IdiotBoxCrazy Groupbie
IdiotBoxCrazy
IdiotBoxCrazy

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
I totally agree. Whats wrong with Chinese food as long as only veg is prepared. Why do they give so much importance to Baisa? just because she is elder to all. I believe age is not important, how you command respect is important. And she does just the opposite. Does not command respect at all.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snehasanjanatashi482

vim916 Goldie
vim916
vim916

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
hated the way she acted when akshara talked to the clients told her to go to the kitchen buddhi

snehasanjanatashi482

IdiotBoxCrazy Groupbie
IdiotBoxCrazy
IdiotBoxCrazy

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
I also hated the way Baisa said about Varsha when she wanted to invite her for her Godbharai. She should appreciate that someone is inviting her and not by cynical about it

snehasanjanatashi482

tashi482 Senior Member
tashi482
tashi482

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IdiotBoxCrazy

I totally agree. Whats wrong with Chinese food as long as only veg is prepared. Why do they give so much importance to Baisa? just because she is elder to all. I believe age is not important, how you command respect is important. And she does just the opposite. Does not command respect at all.
my point exactly, shes taking advantage jst because of her age . she cant just turn up at their home UNINVITED, without informing and start telling them what to do and how they should live their lives. Instead of them adjusting to how she lives her life, it should be the other way roundAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snehasanjana

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top