Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Meena1

You think he has a bunch of  side ki "time-passes"..? πŸ˜†

Kuch tho hona chahiyeπŸ˜†  - just kidding. He seems like Mr Perfect. But so was Aamir in his initial days so we will see how this guy pans out in a decade or so.
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Trying to pass off as goody shoes many of them try to do.... but fail big time on that and end up looking more pathetic...
.....Thats bcoz they are not exactly goody two shoes..... they try to act like that or be like it or try to show how sweet i am... how nice i am... what an angel i am....

but the mask does come off many times....
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: qwww

Kuch tho hona chahiyeπŸ˜†  - just kidding. He seems like Mr Perfect. But so was Aamir in his initial days so we will see how this guy pans out in a decade or so.

yes, but we all found out later how aamir actually was, with the countless affairs... reason why reena divorced him... and apparently, he also has a child out of wedlock too...!

imran ka bhi kuch ho ga hii... nobody is that shareef....!   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   and as they say... if something sounds too good to be true, it usually isn't....!   πŸ˜‰
qwww thumbnail
Oh I misread the question  - trying to pass off as Goody shoes.
Nm then take Imran off the list. He really seems like Mr Good period.

-Mmmmm- thumbnail

Imran Khan  - seriously that guy is too good to be true.

Well.. Well... We'll know soon... Let him reach the top... thats when all the dirty little secrets come tumbling down..... πŸ˜‰
qwww thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

yes, but we all found out later how aamir actually was, with the countless affairs... reason why reena divorced him... and apparently, he also has a child out of wedlock too...!

imran ka bhi kuch ho ga hii... nobody is that shareef....!   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   and as they say... if something sounds too good to be true, it usually isn't....!   πŸ˜‰

True about Aamir. He seemed so nice in the begining  - secretly marrying Reena etc. But then again he kept his marriage a secret so I guess that was a clue.Secret marriage sounded very romantic in those days. A loooooooooooon time ago πŸ˜†
qwww thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Well.. Well... We'll know soon... Let him reach the top... thats when all the dirty little secrets come tumbling down..... πŸ˜‰

That is what I am afraid will happen. Till then lets us enjoy this illusionπŸ˜‰
Nuktaacheen thumbnail

True about Aamir. He seemed so nice in the begining  - secretly marrying Reena etc. But then again he kept his marriage a secret so I guess that was a clue.Secret marriage sounded very romantic in those days. A loooooooooooon time ago πŸ˜†

sab ke rang aahista aahista saamne aate hain...!   πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

pretty sad though... they had such a supposedly romantic marriage, but he turned out to be just as much of a scumbag as the others...!  

imran seems like a sweet boyfriend and everything... but you never know.... success milne ke baad kya ho ga, wo to waqt hi bataaye ga...!   πŸ˜‰
-Mmmmm- thumbnail

and even Saif Amrita had a secret marriage I guess.....

Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Maddy-

and even Saif Amrita had a secret marriage I guess.....

and he turned out to be quite a scumbag as well...!   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  

secret marriages are definitely not the way to go, if i go by these two popular trends....!