Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Spare the Cane and Spoil the Child!!! (Page 2)

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

Koki likes to come across as fair and equatable mother and woman but we know that it is not the case.  She is very different with her kids and Jigar and the bahus.  

She would never have spoken to Aham or Kinjal as she did Jigar today.  She is completely nasty towards Rashi, although well deserved, and Gopi.

Aham and Kinjal are monsters they are because of her and the up bringing she gave them.

exactly kaaki... whatever upheavals are coming in her life are entirely her fault...

i believe one of the rules of good parenting says, teach the child to respect their elders and children learn by example... when Koki doesn't respect anyone, why will her children respect anyone... she is role model and role model is itself flawed...

whatever resentments she might have had, she should have kept them to herself and out of her children's sphere...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sky23

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Did u watch the way parag n ahem talked yesterday? I was doubting who the father was.. I thnk its the first tym they talked
upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

Did u watch the way parag n ahem talked yesterday? I was doubting who the father was.. I thnk its the first tym they talked

that was what i was referring to in my post to Kaaki... Koki forgot to teach her children the meaning of the line "respect your elders"... the way parag stood seemed as if he was afraid he would get scolded... what in the world is going onShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Verity.

Sky23 IF-Rockerz
Sky23
Sky23

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Parag coming to Aham to change his mind was a sad little scene.  I think this is the first father/son we have seen.  

But it went to show you the dynamics in that family.  

@Diya - but Koki hasn't learned that lesson yet.  In her mind the Umang issue was Aham's fault and she took no responsibility for it.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

upasana.diya.Verity.

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
@Shelly Kaaki - completely agree with you kaaki... and the way things are moving i don't think she'll learn her lesson any time soon....

Sky23.Verity.

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
And i dont thnk koki would ever blame herself. Shez too arrogant for that.. Oh very soon we will the nani too.. Must be worse than koki

upasana.diyaSky23

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

And i dont thnk koki would ever blame herself. Shez too arrogant for that.. Oh very soon we will the nani too.. Must be worse than koki

i don't think Nani will enter the show any time soon... but whenever she enters i hope she is not carbon copy of Koki... one koki per family is enough sarcasm and partiality to deal with... i simply can't digest one more Koki

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

choti_raniSky23.Verity.

Go to top