India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Spare the Cane and Spoil the Child!!!

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
How true is this proverb and would it fit Kinjal's case?

I believe it does. When Kinjal tried stealing, she should have been reprimanded just like Rashi and Gopi are... ie right in front of everyone, so she knows shame in doing something wrong, but Koki hid her daughter's fault and punished her by trying to get her married and see where it all took the MMMs.

Instead if everyone knew, how cruel Kinjal was, the way the story moved would have been totally different...

Koki's parvarish which she is proud of seems not upto scratch here... and she is wailing as to where she went wrong... she'll know her mistakes only if she bothers to come here

Edited by upasana.diya - 17 January 2011 at 5:51pm

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by upasana.diya

How true is this proverb and would it fit Kinjal's case?

I believe it does. When Kinjal tried stealing, she should have been reprimanded just like Rashi and Gopi are... ie right in front of everyone, so she knows shame in doing something wrong, but Koki hid her daughter's fault and punished her by trying to get her married and see where it all took the MMMs.

Instead if everyone knew, how cruel Kinjal was, the way the story moved would have been totally different...

Koki's parvarish which she is proud of seems not upto scratch here... and she is wailing as to where she went wrong... she'll know her mistakes only if she bothers to come here

Absolutely agree Diya, when Kokila only said Gopi speaks the truth all leave except Kinjal the she tried to resolve the issue herself. That is Kokila, she thinks she is too strong and can handle it all alone, had Aham been told and everyone, they might have got her to reveal she was been blackmailed because of a previous relationship, Aham and his connections would have found out the blackmailer and her boyfriend are one and the same and resolved the matter before marrying off Kinjal, but Kokila marrying her to Elesh, what about if her stealing was a deeper problem, she could have carried this Kleptomania (well she is a rich girl what else could Kokila deduce it to be) to her in laws house, imagine how shameful that would have been, and fun too for us (aah we can only dream). 

Yes the CV's and that Kokila parvarish of hers, if it was one of the bahu she would have made them suffer openly in-front of the whole house she reveals everything (when everyone has to stand like statues), her own child she protects, now look what is happening because of her cover up.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

upasana.diya

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
@Nafisa.... totally agree with you... though a powerful character Kokila is never fair...

only because Urmi and Rashi are bad eggs do we conform with Kokila's behaviour... i don't see any other reason for bearing with her partiality...

she should get me as a bahu.. i would record everything and play it at dinner tableAngry and see what happens....
huh how dare she scold everyone except the real troublemakers...
choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by upasana.diya

@Nafisa.... totally agree with you... though a powerful character Kokila is never fair...

only because Urmi and Rashi are bad eggs do we conform with Kokila's behaviour... i don't see any other reason for bearing with her partiality...

she should get me as a bahu.. i would record everything and play it at dinner tableAngry and see what happens....
huh how dare she scold everyone except the real troublemakers...

Haha totally agree Diya and Nafisa! 
@Diya. OMG ROFL at Koki getting you as a Bahu. OMG oh I would love to see that. You would def set her straight. LOL

upasana.diya

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
@Eesha - thats what i thought.... Wink... and since am the supposed illiterate... i'll play dumbErmmConfusedShocked
Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Diya, how dare u call Rashi bad egg?Angry if Rashi is bad kokila is rotten egg.. And u dont hav to "play" dumb, u r dumb
upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

Diya, how dare u call Rashi bad egg?Angry if Rashi is bad kokila is rotten egg.. And u dont hav to "play" dumb, u r dumb

atleast am better than you...

if you were not so dumb, you would understand i was dealing out tougher cards to Koki than to Rashi... dumb bro....
Sky23 IF-Rockerz
Sky23
Sky23

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Koki likes to come across as fair and equatable mother and woman but we know that it is not the case.  She is very different with her kids and Jigar and the bahus.  

She would never have spoken to Aham or Kinjal as she did Jigar today.  She is completely nasty towards Rashi, although well deserved, and Gopi.

Aham and Kinjal are monsters they are because of her and the up bringing she gave them.

.Verity.

Go to top