India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

i hope there will be more vibha naina and dakhshna

anjalianjali Groupbie
anjalianjali
anjalianjali

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
the previous week there was more scenes of kakka family.....so it was little bit boring....but i hope this week there will be more of vibha naina scenes.i really like their chemistry and the bg music played on them...i also like dakhshna scenes........and also naina's shararat (i love the bg  musicplayed on naina's shararat)....

i would love to see naina's shararat on kakka to help akruti.....

anjalianjali Groupbie
anjalianjali
anjalianjali

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
6 views and no comments?
..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Hmm I agree with you in that we did see a lot more of Kaka and his family, but I think that's mainly cause of the fact that they're still introducing everyone and setting the track up. So I do anticipate that we're going to have more Dakshna soon this week.

But  definitely agree with you for the Vibs Naina Scenes....she's so nice to her and actually treats her like her own daughter, well you know future daughter in law LOL but I would love to see more of them.... :)

Cheers!
~Naina
sameera84 Groupbie
sameera84
sameera84

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
U r so right AnjaliThumbs Up, last week was indeed a bit boring with more scenesDead of that chameleon chacha and his family but yes this week has started on a promising note Clapwith the cutest dakshna scenesEmbarrassed. i hope there are more such scenes and more of Vibha and Naina scenes since they are so good and touchingSmile. Between Naina's lovable stare to Daksh in yesterday's episode was so cute.   Embarrassed
_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
You r right....vibzz naina and daksh r the only sane people I feel and threesome awesome

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index