Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Karan's privacy is being breached on IF!! (Page 3)

channi_star Goldie
channi_star
channi_star

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
watz goin on??? wat topic needs 2 b ended?? dnt get it..

musicalrain Senior Member
musicalrain
musicalrain

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
i agree with Wida and tina_manoj. It isn't a big deal. If they don't want others to see it, the profile or comment should be private. Plus, the fb status was just a dialogue from the show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wida

annieeee Groupbie
annieeee
annieeee

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wida

his facebook is accoutn not privatee!!1.. im a afriend on his list as well.. and he alwasy added everyone and never said osemthing about not posting anywehere else.. hiss comments used to come on twitter as well. and in twitter everyone can read itt..
sooo why make a issue out of osemthingg which is not a problem
pics from his fb accounts get possted as weell nahh

andd i dont think eh mind that pepel post her about hisss status on FB.. cause he used to accept everyone.. igot him on my list as well soo :S wy make issue out of itt.. he has never had any issuess .. so dont make issues out of itt

His page is not private, but his personal account is, only  people on his list can view his account info. His friends and family comment on there, they are very reserved and private people who don't want their names and info to be spread all over the net. Lately he has stopped accepting random people to his personal account and has kept the page for his fans.
arshravi Senior Member
arshravi
arshravi

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wida

his facebook is accoutn not privatee!!1.. im a afriend on his list as well.. and he alwasy added everyone and never said osemthing about not posting anywehere else.. hiss comments used to come on twitter as well. and in twitter everyone can read itt..
sooo why make a issue out of osemthingg which is not a problem
pics from his fb accounts get possted as weell nahh

andd i dont think eh mind that pepel post her about hisss status on FB.. cause he used to accept everyone.. igot him on my list as well soo :S wy make issue out of itt.. he has never had any issuess .. so dont make issues out of itt

That was from his Personal Account, Not his Fan Page 
Besides, it is wrong to copy anything from personal accounts and paste on a public forum! No matter how many friends one has and who and how many they add.

Also, comments and Dp's of those who commented under that post was posted too, breaching the privacy of them also. Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

annieeeeAllwaysindian

angel_prachi Goldie
angel_prachi
angel_prachi

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
what happen guys?????yes all should respect them and hr privacy too i agree...
plzzzkyaa huva any tell me ??plzzz...
wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
he gott fans on his personal page as well
and he didnt not stp accepting fans as frtiend on his personal account!.. butt his limit of friends was reached so he opend a fanpage

yeah i do agree that comments of others shoudl not  been posten.. but hiss status on fb. its ok to post
glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
ok what's going on....i'm so confused???

Edited by glitter567 - 18 January 2011 at 2:40pm
angel_prachi Goldie
angel_prachi
angel_prachi

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
me tooo bery confused and scared what happen,,,Cry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index