Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Nivedita and Ganapati... (Page 2)

smartc IF-Rockerz
smartc
smartc

BhagyaVidhata Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
@ sahuja: Girl, u are another Bani in the making.. U are so right about that statement there that Nivi's dad said while describing the Soods. But I hate it to become a stereotype statement where each and every Sood member is regarded as an evil person. I have personally found Sid's character to be good and kind till now.. Despite his flaws in judgement and love, he's got a good heart. Viren perplexes me much but I adore him for now... Vandana also comes across as such humble and sweet person.. So cant say that all Soods are going to act in the same, typical manner but all is dependent on how the future unfolds for CCBM.

Btw, I've heard too that a love that has its foundation in friendship lasts forever if efforts are made from both parties.. However, I find that it is true for both Sid-Putul and Viren-Nivi. The difference lies in trust and faith here.. And Viren apparently has shown impeccable trust and faith in Nivi versus Sid, where Sid loses..It will remain so until Viren is shown to have created all such situations to win Nivi's trust.... Wat I don't understand is why show these dramatic audio music on Viren and give him such dialogues as "Manzil ab door nahi" etc with a different expression and all now that we are getting closer to finding out who the stalker is?? One part of me says that it is being done to throw the audience off from the real stalker by letting them think that Viren is upto no good.. and that the stalker is someone else? Things like Nivi thanking God and all further reaffirms this theory of mine.. But then the show will get more trps (and let's face it, it is the trp era after all) if Viren turns out to be stalker.. So I am certainly perplexed but leaning more towards Viren being a grey character *hehehe*

Anyhow, whatever it is, I've spent way too much time tonite at deciphering this situation. Better head back to bed as work calls tomorrow.

U guys take care.. Ciao ~

Sana~

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
i think nivi is waiting for a good time to confess her love!!!!!!!!!
which i have doubt will come soon or not!!!!!!!!!!the mystery crap andlove confession should end in this week!!!!!!i don't want it to get carried over!!!!!!!!
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smartc

@ Bani: What a beautiful write-up there, girl. Why don't you write professionally now? I love your knack for analyzing characters in-depth and your optimism as well. I will certainly check out the video. I just hope its in simple hindi since my hindi is quite bad.. I can understand the layman's terms and all but nothing beyond that *hehehe*. But I couldn't agree more with what u said there about God never letting us down. Its a fictional show but no matter who you are or whatever you believe in, faith and hope are the necessary spiritual fuels of one's lives whether one admits it or not.. Btw, I could not understand that statement from Gita that you posted. Care to explain it more? Thanxx :D

Cheers,
Sana~

The video that I sent to you is very nice. Just listen to each sentence more than once, you will understand.
anyways, all filmmakers show "follow yr heart", but the Lord Himself says "follow your buddhi/brain". Your Mann/Heart is like a middle man in between your body and your soul and makes you run haywire. But if you apply your brain, it lets you what is what and helps you to overcome any situation. This is one great realisation. Previously, I always used to think that since everyone says "follow your heart", it must be so. Then I came across this beautiful explanation, and examples that God gives us about heart and brain. Its priceless explanation.

This explanation about Mann/HEART is also highlighted in Saibaba's teachings. How your heart makes you weak and blind you from a right path.

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 18 January 2011 at 5:48am
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahuja

Good observations Bani and Sana. I agree with you. It was heartbreaking to see Nivi thank ganpati for sending Viren in her life. Nivi will soon realise that Viren is the stalker. But then what would be interesting to watch is how deep has Nivi fallen for Viren until then. Will she be able to forgive him?
Sid was not able to stand by her when she needed him. But Viren, he did backstab her as her father said... soods first make you friends and then backstab you.
Also I believe that before falling in love Nivi took Viren as her friend. So she will never leave Viren and support and love him to get him out of this situation.

"Love is not to  abundon your loved one". This I had written when Nivi-Sid parted, and I am going to write this again now for Viren-Nivi. If Viren is the stalker, Nivedita needs to stand by him and sail him through this phase, if it is a doable thing.

Ganapati is "Vignaharta". Nivedita prayed to Ganapati and I am pretty sure, she will be saved. There is no substitute of prayer. Whoever the stalker might be, but truth is, Nivedita is being stalked and her life is in danger. If anyone can save her life now, its either God Himself or a messenger of God. Nivedita's faith in God will let her sail through this period.

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smartc

@ sahuja: Girl, u are another Bani in the making.. U are so right about that statement there that Nivi's dad said while describing the Soods. But I hate it to become a stereotype statement where each and every Sood member is regarded as an evil person. I have personally found Sid's character to be good and kind till now.. Despite his flaws in judgement and love, he's got a good heart. Viren perplexes me much but I adore him for now... Vandana also comes across as such humble and sweet person.. So cant say that all Soods are going to act in the same, typical manner but all is dependent on how the future unfolds for CCBM.

Btw, I've heard too that a love that has its foundation in friendship lasts forever if efforts are made from both parties.. However, I find that it is true for both Sid-Putul and Viren-Nivi. The difference lies in trust and faith here.. And Viren apparently has shown impeccable trust and faith in Nivi versus Sid, where Sid loses..It will remain so until Viren is shown to have created all such situations to win Nivi's trust.... Wat I don't understand is why show these dramatic audio music on Viren and give him such dialogues as "Manzil ab door nahi" etc with a different expression and all now that we are getting closer to finding out who the stalker is?? One part of me says that it is being done to throw the audience off from the real stalker by letting them think that Viren is upto no good.. and that the stalker is someone else? Things like Nivi thanking God and all further reaffirms this theory of mine.. But then the show will get more trps (and let's face it, it is the trp era after all) if Viren turns out to be stalker.. So I am certainly perplexed but leaning more towards Viren being a grey character *hehehe*

Anyhow, whatever it is, I've spent way too much time tonite at deciphering this situation. Better head back to bed as work calls tomorrow.

U guys take care.. Ciao ~

Sana~

u r right! Sahuja is an excellent writer. I enjoyed reading her write ups.

Go to top