Shanak overcoming their demons

rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok like most people here I am loving the current track so thank you CV's. What I will now like to see; i hope shanak will open up to each other and express their fears, concerns and love for one another. They both are aware of the circumstances they were joined together but have never since really addressed the issue. Sooraj will always be there like a ghost/ demon if they dont disscuss him- each believing his presence or memory will affect the other, or shaaan scared that khanak still loves him, that is why they were playing a little hide and seek game as they were trying to spare the emotional turmoil for the other. However thank God now we know that in tomorrows epi they both will come face to face with sunny; (thats why I love RBO unlike other serials they dont drag out a story line).
Another thing i was happy about from todays episode was that shaan wasn't happy that khanak hid suunys existence from him but understood why she did it as she didnt want to hurt/distress him, and he also said he trusted her awwww. So after seeing this response from him i now hope they open up to each other and then after this they can go back to dulwadi without any inhibitions as they have already dealt with their past and sooraj to finallllly lay the demons down to rest and also allows khanak to visit her family.
sorry for the long post.

what do you guys want to see happen/ outcome

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KIRUCHINA150826 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes I totally agree with ur thoughts they shd now really discuss this suraj matter face to face. Desperately waiting for the emotion, innerfeelings, etc. Now is the correct time for Shan to show his support for khanak forever.
khush1432 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
me too agreed with you... seriously yaar.... me was afraid dat CV nt drag the entire suraj-sunny matter.... But Thanks God... dats y i truely love RBO.
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ya thats why loved rbo dont drag it too much and shaan is such nice husbend he trust khanak i wonder when thy will open up to each other
abagree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah.... i was also scared if they create some Mis Understandings among themselves.... but so relieved to know shaan understands her... he trusts her...
SHANAKFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
seroiously  thanks to cv's they didn't drag d situation.....as we all know now that three of them khanak,shaantanu n sunny will came face to face so really happy ...so now i think there will b no confusion unless d rahul do something stupid...
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
They will surely come out of this mess and their true love will be triumphant.....I just hope they dnt loose hope and go on fighting for their love
-Deepali- thumbnail
Nice post rafiašŸ¤— Loooking forword for todays episode when shanak meet sunny togetheršŸ˜†