India-Forums

Sanskaar Laxmi
Sanskaar Laxmi

First show first comments

telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
There was a lot of humor in the first part of the show which was a nice way to start and not to be so serious. However, from what I have already seen I am not impressed. The show has not grabbed my attention, however need to continue watching.

Someone mentioned the grandmother...I also don't like her that much. She is annoying.

I like the autistic character and the lady who stood up for him. The other characters can't comment on right now cuz need to see more action.

Why did they have to introduce the main character at the end? I thought that was rather unnecessary. At least introduce her in the middle of the show.

At first I thought the girl who was giving out breakfast was the lead character, but not so.

Those are my first thoughts...comments....

My rating for the show so fair...OKAY nothing special. Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

captkirk

rohitkhosla Groupbie
rohitkhosla
rohitkhosla

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
I think the lady who stood up for Mahen did a lot of over acting in that scene. Rest of the epi she wasnt bad.
Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
first day was good and fun , it had little serious moments balanced by funny ones.........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_KAYNAAT__Sahra_

ARJRANSIDVARSK IF-Sizzlerz
ARJRANSIDVARSK
ARJRANSIDVARSK

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
the first epi was good it was funny i loved the autistic dude's acting cant wait for vivan entry
captkirk Goldie
captkirk
captkirk

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Good Start.  Grandma overacting little bit.  Getting used to Dalvi.  Looking forward to interesting storyline and involving all the characters ( there are so many).

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sammukh

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
i need to know everyone;s names first , such a bigggggg family
taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
It was ok........to many unanswered questions already..........I guess it will unfold as the story progresses. Anyway does anyone know who the main lead man is? Vivan or the guy that plays Suraj? Does anyone one know who Laxmi is going to marry or they keeping that a surprise?
Well I like it so far........nothing special.....but ok time pass.......will give it about a month or two and then decide.......And who is the pretty girl..Maharani....is she a maid or a family member?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index