Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF~Armaan Riddhima Love Story~upd part 15pg.25 (Page 9)

Altaira Goldie
Altaira
Altaira

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
awesome update dear :)

virmaan-virika Goldie
virmaan-virika
virmaan-virika

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged

Part 9

"SHAADI?!" shashank asked astonished at the fact that Armaan and Riddhima had decided to get married.

"yes, papa." Riddhima said to her dad looking down.

"but so quick? You're not even done your internship yet. Shouldn't you guys wait until you become senior doctors?" shashank asked.

"uncle, actually, we want to get married now." Armaan responded. He thought back to last night and smiled. But then he realized what if riddhima got pregnant. So, armaan, thinking maturely, decided they should talk to their parents as soon as possible.

"well, if you guys have decided, then why should we stop you?" Padma said. "right shashank."

"yes, ofcourse. Now that you two have decided, no one can stop you right," he said smiling.

Armaan and Riddhima smiled at each other and Riddhima looked down shyly. "ok, now lets eat some sweets…it's a happy occasion isn't it!" nani said feeding riddhima kheer.

"well, now that the wedding will be happening soon, I think you should stay here now riddhima." Padma said.

"sahi kaha apne ma," Anjali said eating a bag of chips.

"Anjali, tum chips kam khaya karo, varna moti ho jaogi!" atul said to her.

"mujhe yeh khane hain!" anjie said stubbornly.

"by the way di, when are you two planning on getting married?" riddhima winked at her sister. Anjali rolled her eyes. She secretly wanted to get married now too but was too shy to admit it. She and atul had been dating for 2 years also, but atul still hadn't propsed to her.

"well, that's not a bad idea you know!" atul said. He went down on one knee and held his hand out to Anjali. "will you marry me?" he asked her.

"atul! Whats wrong with you! Get up!" she said blushing.

"no Anjali, im not joking. Will you marry me? Please?"

"atul, me, how can I-"

"ANJIE ANJIE ANJIE!!" Rahul and muskaan started chanting.

"come on nah Anjali beta!" Padma said.

Anjali looked down and whispered "yes" so that only atul could hear.

"WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" he got up and hugged Anjali.

"it's a yes!" shashank said.

Atul let go of Anjali. "yes dad." She said looking down smiling.

"awww….give me a hug both of you!" shashank said. Riddhima and Anjali hugged their dad and took blessings from nani.

"but after internship ok!" Anjali said sternly to atul.

"awww!! Ab itna intezaar kaun karega!"

"mazaak kar rahi thi atul!" she said to him.

"then can we get marrie don the same day! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!" riddhima said literally begging her sister.

"oye pagli! Of course we will! Kyun atul!" anjie said.

"ofcourse!" he said dreamily.

"so now it's set. you guys will get married in 3 days." Shashank said clapping his hands together. "muskaan, Rahul, do you want to get married also. You're engaged already right?"

Muskaan looked down blushing. Rahul saw this and immediately knew muskaan's answer.

"yes," he said to shashank.

"wonderful! 3 weddings! Lots of preparations to do!" shashank said. And all of them started talking about wedding dates and clothes and all that except for Rahul and Muskaan.

"I think, we should call your parents." Rahul said to muskaan.

They went upstairs and gave muskaan's parents the big news.

"CHAK DE PHATTE!" muskaan's dad said into the phone.

"when are you getting married?" her mother asked.

"in 3 days aunty ji," Rahul answered.

"im not aunty ji anymore, beta. Call me mummy now!"

"ji ma," they said their goodbyes and hung up and went downstairs to join in with the conversation.

In the evening, muskaan and riddhima had gone to their houses to get their stuff and returned back to shashanks house. They were going to stay there until the wedding now. The boys went to armaans house for the night after taking their stuff.

The next day was the mehndi.

Riddhima was wearing

Muskaan was wearing  

Anjali was wearing

Armaan, Atul and Rahul were wearing

The girls all sat opposite the boys. Armaan winked at riddhima. She looked down blushing.

"Oyee Hoyye!" armaan whispered to himself. "aaj toh bari HOT lag rahi ho!"

"you better stop talking to yourself or dr.shashank is going to think you lost your mind," rahul whipered to him hearing armaan.

"you better not be talking about Anjali! She's all mine!" atul said to armaan.

"my love is all for Riddhima!" armaan said to atul.

The parents did all the rasams and The 3 happy jodis danced to salaam-e-ishq. Finally, the mehndi was over and the girls were upstairs in their rooms taking off all the jewellery and clothes.

Shashank and Padma had invited muskaan's parents, armaan's parents and Rahul, atul and armaan to stay the night since tomorrow was the wedding. the house was pretty big so everyone had their own rooms. Armaan and riddhima's rooms were right beside each other. These two rooms shared a washroom.  

Riddhima was in the washroom taking off her choli. She couldn't reach the strings at the back and was having great difficulty.

"stupid strings!" she said angrily.

Armaan walked into the washroom to take off his sherwani. He almost screamed but then he saw riddhima struggling with the strings. He quietly walked over to her and said BOO in her ear. Riddhima almost screamed when armaan covered her mouth with his hand.

"shhhh!!" he whispered. "we're sharing a washroom! I didn't know you were in here and I came in. I was gonna change when I saw you struggling-"

"armaan," riddhima said to him. "the least you can do is help me!" she turned around. Armaan looked at her. He moved her hair revealing her back. Riddhima straightened her back at his touch.

Armaan bent down and kissed her shoulder. Riddhima's heart started beating very fast. "armaan," she said. "Meri choli"

Armaan came back to his senses and was about to open the strings. Riddhima turned around suddenly and armaan's hand went to her 'front' instead. Riddhima held her breath. They were too lost in each other to realize what was happening. Armaan came out of the trance and quickly moved his hands. He turned her around and opened the strings. Riddhima held the top in place and ran out of the washroom blushing like crazy.

"oye hoyye riddhima darling! abhi toh sirf shuruwaat hai." Armaan showered and changed into a t-shirt and sweatpants.

Riddhima went after him, took a quick shower, changed into a pair of jeans and t-shirt and went to anjali's room. Muskaan was there too. The three girls chattered happily till late night. Finally, at 2 in the morning, riddhima and muskaan went to their rooms to sleep.

The couples could not wait to get married. But they could barely sleep because of the excitement. Finally, they fell asleep but woke up again at 6:00 am again to get ready for the wedding as it was at 4:00 pm.

The beauticians came and got the brides ready.

Riddhima

Anjali

Muskaan

The three jodis sat at the mandap and took their pheras. The guys put sindoor and mangalsutar on the girls. There was a dance on bole chudiyan. It was 7:00 pm. Soon it was time for bidaai.

Three limousines were waiting outside the house. They were decorated beautifully with flowers and ribbons. The couples went in their cars and went to Goa. It took them 5 hours to get there. The couples checked in to the hotel and went to their honeymoon suites. Their stuff was already in their rooms.

armaan picked riddhima up and went to their room. He layed riddhima down on the bed. Riddhima held her breath. She had always wanted this. They were finally married. And tonight was there suhaag raat. True, they had crossed limits before but this was different. Tonight they could do whatever they want without being afraid.

STRICTLY 18+

Armaan took Riddhima's dupatta off her head. He kissed her ears and took her earrings off.  He moved to her neck and took her necklaces off and kissed her. He moved his hands behind her back and started opening the strings but didn't take the top off yet.He kissed her on her forehead. She enjoyed his pampering. He kissed her everywhere. He kissed her cleavage. He took her top off. He kissed her chest and she put her hands around armaan's neck and pressed him into her body. She loved having armaan feel her like this.

He moved up and kissed her neck. He squeezed her chest and Riddhima winced. In a matter of minutes, their clothes were off.

Armaan went lower and kissed her stomach. He went lower and kissed her there, rubbing her thighs.

He kissed her b****ts. He kissed her on her lips and she responded with equal fervour.

Armaan took riddhima's hands and pinned them to the bed. He went lower and kissed her. He parted her legs to make some space and entered her body. Riddhima cried in pain but Armaan kissed her tears away.

All the couples made love all night and went to sleep in each other's arms.

ok guys!! how was it? please comment, criticise??????? Big smile

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19jarinloveksgRoeameeDeepi18KJSGforeverAlveena12sam19_2009swarobi1Diyanniki4lifeaar123ksgforever10ARCaskettFanAmoon.88scorpio95ksg_ritikaanushkajainAR-kashAltairaDrashtiDhamiDDNazzz16cutie_mahimacutiepreetdhruvikaluvsKSGnacimaARKJ_4EVER-RabiaKSGKaJen-pinky.paddacrazy4KASH_AR

Medha. IF-Sizzlerz
Medha.
Medha.

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Hey!  The part was awesome and hot as well.  Loved all of the scenes.  Please update soon, and thanks for the PM.

-Medzi <33
virmaan-virika Goldie
virmaan-virika
virmaan-virika

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Medzi_ARian...

Hey!  The part was awesome and hot as well.  Loved all of the scenes.  Please update soon, and thanks for the PM.

-Medzi <33
ur welcum dear! and i will! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Medha.

AMMY12 IF-Rockerz
AMMY12
AMMY12

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Superb part frnd.
thanx 4 d pm.
virmaan-virika Goldie
virmaan-virika