Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF~Armaan Riddhima Love Story~upd part 15pg.25 (Page 25)

virmaan-virika Goldie
virmaan-virika
virmaan-virika

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Medzi_ARian...

Hey!  That was an awesome part!  Loved it!  The song and the match was the BEST.  Loved it!  Can't wait to see what happens!  Please update soon and thanks for the PM.

-Medzi Heart
Thanks so much Medzi! I will try my best to update as soon as I can and you're welcome.

virmaan-virika Goldie
virmaan-virika
virmaan-virika

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammy_ka_ashu

woww tat was an awesome part! he needs to tell her but idk how she'll take it
Thanks!
virmaan-virika Goldie
virmaan-virika
virmaan-virika

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Diyan

awesome part yaar
i hope ridz gets pregnant after this
continue soon!
Thanks! I will try to continue soon.
virmaan-virika Goldie
virmaan-virika
virmaan-virika

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RabiaKSGKaJen-

OMG.. I Loved The Part..
Brought Back Memories.. Misshh DMG Gang (Armaan, Riddhima, Atul, Anjie, Muski, Rahul, Kirti & Shubhankar)..
Hayyyee The LoveBirds <3..
Hmmm I Hope Riddhima Gets Preg Soonnn..
Update Shoon Missy
Awww!! Thanks so much Rabia! I know...I miss them too...Who doesn't?? Tongue I will try to update as soon as possible.
lavanya_armaan Senior Member
lavanya_armaan
lavanya_armaan

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
greatt ort
well done
Ayesha87 Goldie
Ayesha87
Ayesha87

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Your ff is great...luving it...good on uClap
mohit_aggarwal Goldie
mohit_aggarwal
mohit_aggarwal

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged

hey 

gr8 ff

luvd d parts... 

cont soon 

plz add me  

to ur pm list

tc
virmaan-virika Goldie
virmaan-virika
virmaan-virika

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

PART 15

Riddhima woke up the next day yawning and stretching. She thought back to last night and smiled to herself. She looked at Armaan.

'You're perfect, you know that.' She thought to herself looking at him and smiling.

She got up, freshened up and went to change. She came back out of the washroom and noticed that Armaan was still sleeping. She frowned then got an idea.

Riddhima went up to Armaan smirking. She lowered her head and purposely shook out her hair so all the water droplets fell on Armaan's face. Armaan opened an eye. He noticed her smiling and shaking out her hair. He just couldn't help himself. He grabbed her waist and pinned her beneath him.

"Armaan!" Riddhima gasped.

"Yes, Ms. Basket Ji!" Armaan's eyes twinkled with naughtiness.

"Get up! Come on! And move off of me!" Riddhima said trying to push him away.

"Oh my Darlin'! If you wake me up every day in such a wonderful manner, then I am BOUND to do this to you!" He said.

"Do exactly what to me???" Riddhima asked him.

"You want me to show you?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"Yes, I do want you to show me!" She replied.

"Ok then…beware…" Armaan said and captured her lips in a passionate kiss. Riddhima responded back with equal fervour. Slowly, Armaan started to move on from the kiss.

"Armaan." Riddhima whispered as he kissed her exposed cl**vage. Just then, someone knocked on the door.

"OH MY GOD!!!" Armaan whined moving off of her. "Let me check…" He got up and went to the door and was just about to open it when Riddhima…

"Stop!" She said loudly. "Armaan! For heaven's sake! Even in the morning! You are….BEYOND romantic, MISTER! Where's my top?" She looked around her.

"The floor," Armaan said simply smiling at her scolding. Riddhima looked down and then eyed Armaan angrily. "It's not my fault I love you so much. Blame nature!" Armaan said as Riddhima put on her top and got off the bed. She fixed her hair quickly.

"Now," she sighed. "You can open."

"Thank you very much for your permission, Mademoiselle!" Armaan said winking and opened the door.

"Ridzy!!!" Muskaan squealed fully ignoring Armaan. Anjali followed right behind.

"Hi guys! What happened to you? Why are you so………squeal-ish…today…???" Riddhima asked.

Armaan slammed the door shut but that didn't bother the girls. He raised an eyebrow.

"Because, my lovely sister!" Anjali said smiling. "Today. Is. GIRL'S OUT DAY!!"

"Really?" Riddhima asked.

"Really!" Muskaan and Anjali said.

"Excuse me! That's not fair…what's going to happen to us boys?" Armaan asked.

"Bhaar mein jao!" Muskaan said shooing him away.

Armaan rolled his eyes and went to the washroom to change. When he came out, the girls weren't there. Armaan's eyes fell upon a little note on the bedside table.

I Love You

Armaan smiled to himself.

"Ms. Basket Ji!" He said. "Aapke liye ek surprise hoga aaj raat ko…" He winked and smirked and went to get ready for tonight.

Riddhima came back in their room at around 11 PM. The first thing she noticed was that the room was dimly lit with candles everywhere. A trail of rose petals and candle lights led to the bed which was covered with rose petals. She stepped in a bit and stared at the room surprised. Armaan came up behind her and held her waist. He kissed her neck and Riddhima gasped. No words said it all. Armaan picked Riddhima up and carried her to the bed.

"Armaan, yeh sab-" Riddhima began.

"Shhh…" Armaan held up a finger to her lips. Riddhima blushed and diverted her gaze away from him. The night faded away with the soft music drifting along with their emotions.    

The days came and flew by so quickly that no one realized it. It was finally time for everyone to return to Mumbai. The day they were supposed to return, Armaan and Riddhima got a mail. Riddhima squealed so loud that Armaan thought she'd had a fit or something.

"What the he-" he began when Riddhima shoved them in his face.

"OH MY GOD!! NOW WAY!!" He yelled.

"YES WAY!"

"NO WAY!"

"YES WAY!"

"NO!"

"YES!"

"GET OUTTA HERE!"

"ARMAAN!!!!!!"

"Yaar!! Subah subah kia shor rakha hua hai!" Muskaan said walking straight into their room and smacking Armaan and Riddhima both on their shoulders.

"MUSKIII!!!!!" Riddhima squealed. "We're going to Switzerland!!!!"

Muskaan's face dropped. "What?" She stared at them.

"Remember, Papa got me and Armaan this application for Switzerland on our wedding?" Riddhima said.

"Ya…" Muskaan said.

"And now we're going to SWITZERLAND!!!"

"But how did the work get done so fast!!!" Muskaan said.

"I don't know! But it DID! AAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Riddhima hugged Muskaan.

"But, that means….you're going to….go away…" Muskaan said looking hurt.

"I know…but we'll visit. Right Armaan? We'll never forget you guys!" Riddhima said as Anjali, Rahul and Atul all came in to their room.

"What happened?" Anjali asked.

"Switzerlanddd DIII!!!!" Riddhima hugged her sister tightly.

"Huh? Uhh…Congratz but……we'll…miss…you…guys…" She said.

"I know Di…"

"Oh come on!" Rahul said cheering everyone up. "Let's go out! When's your last day?"

"Tomorrow…" Riddhima said glumly.

"Come on Ridz! Cheer up! Sure we'll all miss you and I know you'll miss ME very much," Muskaan winked at her. "But, look at the bright side…tum dono ko…PRIVACY milay gi!"

"Muskaan!!!" Armaan and Riddhima both said.

"Oh God!!! As if I don't KNOW anything….You two would do anything for privacy!" She said. Armaan and Riddhima looked down shyly.

*At Mumbai Airport*

"Mamma! I don't want to go!" Riddhima hugged Padma tightly sobbing.

"Bus Bus…" Padma consoled her daughter.

"Ridzy, main tere baghair kaise rahoon gi?" Anjali cried into her hug with Riddhima.

"Di!" Riddhima hugged her sister tightly.

"Papa, don't take too much oily foods. And mama, NO sugar! Di, jeeju ko tang mat karna, aur aap bhi jeeju, meri di ko tang mat karna!" Riddhima said. "Rahul, Muskaan!" Riddhima cried harder. "Mujhe milne aao gai na?"

"Nahin!" Muskaan said crying.

"Muskii!" Riddhima whined.

"Arre mazaak kar rahi hoon! Kaise nahin aayein ge…we'll come very soon, OK? Now stop crying."

"Chalo Riddhima…jaane ka time ho raha hai….ab tum jao." Shashank said wiping his daughters tears. "Here is the address of the house. And the hospital where I have gotten you two jobs is nearby. Now, Go." He handed Armaan a slip of paper with the address.  

Riddhima and Armaan left tearfully.

*PA System*

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Please fasten your seatbelts. We will be landing at Switzerland Airport. Thank you."

Armaan and Riddhima smiled to each other. It was a new beginning. A new life.

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19zubi622RoeameeKJSGforeverDeepi18sree12aar123Alveena12Stupidcupid1234sam19_2009niki4lifeswarobi1DiyankarankideewanixAltairaAmoon.88scorpio95ksg_ritikamohit_aggarwalanushkajainAR-kashqt4everksgforever10shaaz_91araja1234charmingkiller29priyaammy_ka_ashunacimaNazzz16pinky.paddaAMMY12-RabiaKSGKaJen-Medha.crazy4KASH_ARjiyaa_m

Go to top