Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF~Armaan Riddhima Love Story~upd part 15pg.25 (Page 22)

virmaan-virika Goldie
virmaan-virika
virmaan-virika

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmingkiller

hey awesum part!!!
plzzz add me to pm list
Hi! Thanks Big smile I added you Smile

virmaan-virika Goldie
virmaan-virika
virmaan-virika

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AMMY12

very nice part.
I hope she will be soon f9.
Thanx 4 d pm.
Thank you! You're welcome. Smile
virmaan-virika Goldie
virmaan-virika
virmaan-virika

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RabiaKSGKaJen-

Hope Riddhima Can Conceive..
Hahahahaha The Lst Part Was Funny..
The Way Riddhima Scolded At Him.. Heheheh.. Awww 
Update Soon 

Hi Rabia! Big smile I will try my best to update as soon as I can. Smile
ammy_ka_ashu IF-Dazzler

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
virmaan-virika Goldie
virmaan-virika
virmaan-virika

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammy_ka_ashu

wow awesome part! sorry for the late comment! was out of town~
Hi! Thanks so much! Big smile
29priya IF-Dazzler
29priya
29priya

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
hey awesome ff..
plz add me to d pm list...
virmaan-virika Goldie
virmaan-virika
virmaan-virika

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged

Part 14

"Beach ball?" Riddhima asked.

"Check." Atul said.

"Extra clothes?"

"Check." Muskaan and Anjali said.

"Umbrella?"

"Check." Armaan said.

"Towels?"

"Check." Rahul said.

"Beauty necessities?"

"CHECK!" All three girls exclaimed as the boys rolled their eyes.

They sat in the van and arrived at the beach about two hours later because of their long breaks in between. Soon they arrived at the beach and the boys unloaded all the stuff. They walked on to the actual beach area and were mesmerized by the beauty of it.

The blazing sun cast a shadow on everything they passed by. Here and there, people lay on their stomachs getting tanned and some applying suntan lotion. The salty smell of the air filled their lungs as they gazed at the endless turquoise water just a few feet ahead of them. The crashing waves made loud but peaceful noises as they ascended and descended in chorus.

"It's beautiful," Riddhima sighed as she sat down on the towel under the shade of the umberella.

"Not as much as you," Armaan smiled as he lay down placing his head on her lap. Riddhima smiled and ruffled his hair.

"Come on, Anjie and Ridzy. Let's go for a swim."

"Not now Muski," Riddhima complained. "We just got here!"

"Come on, Ridz!" Anjali said getting up. Muskaan also got up.

"We'll come too." Rahul said as he and Atul got up.

"OK. You two lovebirds stay here, and we'll go for a swim, okay?" Anjali said smiling. Atul, Anjali, Rahul and Muskaan changed into swimwear and went for a swim in the cool water.

Armaan and Riddhima sat shoulder to shoulder on the towel, talking and looking out upon the sea.

"Khanak." Riddhima said when Armaan asked her what they should name their baby girl.

"And if it's a baby boy?" Armaan asked.

"Shaantanu." She answered smiling.

Armaan smiled at her.

"Oye Hoye! So, Miss Basket Ji has already decided the names, huh? When is she planning to have some?" He winked at her. Riddhima blushed and looked down.

"Armaaan!" She whined.

"Well, you know…just to let you know, I am free Monday to Sunday, 24/7. So if you ever need some help, please feel free to question me and I will provide the best information I can for you to have a bab-"

"Armaaan!!!" Riddhima said getting up. "Shut up! God, you're so embarrassing!" She walked away.

"Women!" Armaan exclaimed rolling his eyes. When Riddhima stomped off without turning back, Armaan got up and started to sing: (You should watch this video for the next dialogue.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFabRT7iqn0 (Imagine the girl as Riddima and the guy as Armaan)

"Tum larke bhi na bas!" Riddhima said furiously.

"What, huh? Hum larke kia?" Armaan challenged her.

"Haan Haan! Himmat hai toh batao na, hum larke kia?" Atul said.

"Tum larke bilkul bewakoof ho!" Anjali said to Atul.

"Oh really!" Rahul said challengingly.

"Really!" Muskaan said. "Tum sab ek number ke ullu ho!" She pointed to each of them.

"Excuse me!" Rahul said. "Jisse tum point kar rahi ho na, woh tumhara pati hai!"

"Toh! Main kia karoon! Larke toh ho na tum teeno!" Muskaan said simply while the other two giggled with her.

"Tum sab larke stupid hote ho!" Riddhima said.

"Ek number ke pagal!" Anjali said.

"Excuse me Miss Basket Ji! Look at yourself in the mirror and then tell who's the stupid one!" Armaan said to Riddhima. Riddhima eyed him.

"You know what! We're gonna have a match!" Riddhima said.

"Fine!" Armaan said. "Boys vs. Girls!"

"Dr. Keerti?" Muskaan said distractedly. "And Dr. Shivankhar?"

Dr. Keerti and Dr. Shivankhar walked up to their young interns.

"Hi guys!" Dr. Shivankhar said as he shook Armaan's hand.

"Sir," Armaan said. "You two – here?"

"Yeah, we took a few days off and came here. And look, we found you here!"

"So what's happening guys?" Keerti asked.

Riddhima smiled. "We were actually going to have a match. You see, these guys think that they're better than us girls!"

"Hell NO!" Keerti agreed. "All guys are failures!"

"What!" Shivankhar said.

"Yes, Shivankhar. All guys are bewakoofs. That includes you too."

"Boys, let's get this match started. We're going to prove to these girls that we're better than them!" Shivankhar said.

"THAT'S THE SPIRIT!" Armaan, Atul and Rahul hollered.

The two teams stared at each other and the game started.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cY-MBeHqjpU

The day went by. The boys had finally gotten the girls to be happy with them. Keerti and Shivankhar happened to be in the same hotel as the rest. They all drove back to the hotel after a long day of fun and happiness.

It was night time. Armaan was in the washroom taking a shower while Riddhima lay on the bed happily thinking about her wonderful day.

Armaan came out of the shower in a towel. Lost in his own thoughts, he walked to the closet and took out his pyajamas. But then, he remembered something else. The doctors words were haunting him like the spirit of some ancient person.  

Riddhima must conceive soon…before…

He gulped. 'Riddhima,' he thought 'I have no right to keep your truth away from you…but I have to. I can't let you know about our baby, Riddhima…I'm sorry for lying to you.'

He glanced at Riddhima who had now pulled the blanket over her.

'Armaan,' she thought. 'I won't say this straightforwardly to you but…I really want to become a mother soon. And I know you want to become a father soon too. Armaan, I want to give you the best gift a wife can give her husband…and that is-'

"Yo, Basket!" Riddhima heard Armaan's voice.

She turned around.

"Hmmm?" she asked.

"Toh…tumne kya socha?"

"Kis ke bare mein?"

"Meri backseat fill karne ke liye!" Armaan smiled naughtily.

"Armaan!" Riddhima tried hiding her blush but failed. "Yeh koi time hai aisi baat karne ka?"

"Ofcourse…dekho…mere liye toh bara acha time hai…raat hai…larki hai…bahar baarish bhi ho rahi hai…bohot acha timing hai, right?"

Riddhima made a face at him and turned to the other side smiling and blushing like crazy.

"Ahem! Dr. Riddhima Basket Malik?"

"Shut up, Armaan!" She played with a strand of her hair.

Armaan smiled naughtily to himself. He dropped his gaze to where Riddhima was lying down. He decided to give her some rest. He went to his bag, took out his laptop and started working with it. He decided to get some reports done for his patients.

It was around 1 a.m. Riddhima was by now sleeping peacefully with her face turned towards Armaan, but Armaan was still working with the reports. Realizing the time, he turned off his laptop and rubbed his eyes.

Armaan got up and was stretching when his eyes dropped down to Riddhima's angelic face and smiled at her.  He walked over to his side of the bed and lied down next to her pulling the other end of the blanket on him.  As he did that, he saw Riddhima turning and facing him but her eyes were closed. Her face was very close to him and he noticed that she had a slight grimace on her face due to a strand of her hair bothering her in her sleep.  He gently moved the strand of hair off her face. He was about to sleep himself when his eyes dropped down to her big neckline and saw her cleavage showing. It was enough to turn him on and it obviously did as it always did.  He looked away as he felt his longing for her.

'No,' he reminded himself. 'Riddhima's tired. I should let her sleep.'

Armaan's hand was still on Riddhima's forehead.  Riddhima felt something on her face and brushed it off. She moved his hand off her face and pressed it to her chest dreaming. She kept dreaming off keeping him away from his sleep. His hand was on her br**st which she had pressed there. 

He was already in such a big problem thinking of Riddhima's health and also Maya and this position of his was making him go wild. He wanted to kiss her so badly. On top of that, Riddhima was definitely not helping by clasping his hand so close to her chest. He tried to pull his hand out from her grip, but she tightened her grip even more. Giving up, he sighed and closed his eyes thinking that she would loosen her grip sometime later on and he would quietly move his hand away from her chest without waking her up. Instead, she moved in closer to him and snuggled into his chest.

Eventually her grip loosened up a bit but not much, but not because she had drifted off in a deeper sleep. It was because she had woken up saying, "Pregnant." Even in her dreams, she couldn't get her mind off of becoming a mother. She wanted to become a mother so bad - she could do anything to become a mother soon.   

"Pregnant?" Armaan repeated waking up. He smiled naughtily. "Toh, meri pyaari biwi sapno mein bhi maa bannay ka soch ti hai, huh?"

"Umm-Uhh…nahin!" Riddhima said blushing not noticing Armaan's hand and how close she was to him.

"Really?"

"Really!"

He moved his hand a bit and Riddhima realized where his hand was. She immediately moved it away and tried moving away from him trying to hide her deep red blush.

He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer to him. She looked up into his gray-blue eyes and he looked down intently into her gray-green ones. He lowered his face and captured her lips in his own. They kissed passionately, and Armaan moved to her neck. They made love all night and fell asleep in each other's arms in the early morning time just before the sun was about to rise and wake them yet again ignoring their sleepiness.

How was it guys?! I know it's been a LONG time since I updated but I thought I already updated until I checked and I hadn't. MY MISTAKE! Tongue

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

RoeameeAlveena12sam19_2009swarobi1Diyanaar123ksgforever10shaaz_91AR-kashAltairaAmoon.88scorpio95ksg_ritikaammy_ka_ashunacima29priyapinky.paddaAMMY12-RabiaKSGKaJen-Medha.crazy4KASH_ARjiyaa_m

shaaz_91 Goldie
shaaz_91
shaaz_91

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
hey
luvd d part...
cont soon
tc
shaaz

Go to top