Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF~Armaan Riddhima Love Story~upd part 15pg.25 (Page 16)

swashbuckling IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

adorableaisha Senior Member
adorableaisha
adorableaisha

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
hey hi...nice ff....plz continue soon...
virmaan-virika Goldie
virmaan-virika
virmaan-virika

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged

PART 12

Riddhima's head was leaning on his chest since the previous night. Armaan smiled remembering his "super-hero-rescue" from the previous night. He took her head in his hands and placed it gently on pillows so that her sleep won't be ruined and quietly checked his messages on his blackberry.

He opened a text message. He hadn't seen the number in a very long while. Around two or three years. Scrunching up his eyebrows, he opened it and gaped.

It was her. After all this time, she had messaged him and expected him to meet her!

What the hell?! He thought. I fully told this girl to leave me alone. Why can't she just go away? And, if Riddhima finds out about this'He was lost in a trail of old memories with a girl back when he was madly in love with Riddhima and knew nothing else.

*FLASHBACK*

"But, I really love you!" she cried desperately.

"What do you not get about the word 'NO'?" he yelled pushing her away from him.

"Riddhima isn't good for you!" she cried. "she's going to leave you once she's got your-"

"SHUT UP!" he yelled. "Don't even say her name from that dirty mouth of yours!"

"But, Armaan!"

"MAYA!" he yelled at the top of his lungs. He grabbed her hand and threw her out of his house. "Never'dare'to come in between'my relationship with Riddhima!" With that, he banged the door shut in her face.

*FLASHBACK END*

Armaan snapped out of his memory as he felt Riddhima flinch because of the cold. He went to the closet and took out another blanket and tucked her in it comfortably.

"Owww!" she whispered in her sleep and flinched. Armaan quickly sat by her side and put his hand on her forehead. She was burning.

"Fever," he whispered to himself. He went to his bags and took out a medicine and walked back to Riddhima.

"Riddhima," he said as he gently let his fingers stroll over her cheeks. "Riddhima, utho."

"Nahin," she said. "Armaan, mujhe dard ho raha hai."

"Kahan?" he asked worriedly.

"My stomach hurts!" she whined.

"Riddhima, utho." He said to her as he tried to make her sit up but she refused, struggling to get out of his arms.

"Move," she said trying to push him away.

"Riddhi-"

"Mujhe Di chaheye!" she said and started to cry.

"Riddhima? Are you ok? Sab theek toh hai? Mujhe batao. Kia hua? Don't cry!"

"Mujhe'Di'chaheye!" she repeated between sobs and sniffles.

"Riddhima!" Armaan went closer to her and tried to hold her. She pushed him away again.

"Di!" Riddhima cried.

"Riddhima, what's wrong with you? Are you ok?" he asked desperately.

"Di!" she cried again.

"Main Di ko bulata hoon but first please, Riddhima, lay down. You have a really high fever. And you're really exhausted from last night'just lay down, please."

"No!" she continued to cry. After a lot of struggling, Armaan forced her to lie down.

"Armaan! Mujhe dard ho raha hai!" she whimpered.

"Riddhima tum-"

"Nahin! Armaan mujhe bohot dard ho raha hai!" she cried even louder. She clutched her stomach and tears flowed from her eyes.

"Riddhima listen to me-" he said as he placed his hand on her stomach but before he could finish his sentence, she cried in pain.

"RIDDHIMA!" he yelled. Riddhima had fainted right there, clutching her stomach. Armaan quickly called Anjali and soon the whole gang was over her. Anjali and Muskaan were checking her with their medical equipment which they had brought with them while Armaan, Atul, and Rahul waited in a corner.

"I can't tell what's wrong with her!" Muskaan said worriedly.

"We need to take her to the hospital now!" Anjali said getting up quickly. Armaan picked Riddhima up in his arms and almost ran to the car. Rahul drove the car on high speed while Armaan tried his best to wake her up. He splashed water on her face but found it useless after a while. They finally reached the hospital and the doctors took her in on a stretcher.

"I hope everything is ok," Anjali said worriedly as her and Atul caught up to them at the hospital. After a while, the doctor walked out of the operation theatre. Armaan quickly went up to her and fired questions at her.

"Please," she said. "I have a question."

"Yes?" Armaan said.

"Was Riddhima hurt in some way last night or something?" the doctor asked.

Armaan had a flashback to the previous night when he found Riddhima with the guy. "Y-Yes," he almost squeaked.

"Did you know that Riddhima was'pregnant?" the doctor asked. The gang widened their eyes.

Pregnant? Anjali thought. But, it's only been a while since the marriage. Unless before marriage'OMG'no wonder they wanted to get married quickly. Armaan and Riddhima'

"No!" Armaan almost yelled.

"Riddhima is in a very bad condition. She can either lose her child and live, or give birth and'die." The doctor said.

"What?!" Anjali screamed as Armaan and the rest of the gang stared at the doctor.

"What do you mean?!" Armaan said. "Riddhima has a'a choice?!"

"How can you say that?" Muskaan said.

"Riddhima's womb has been badly injured. She was pregnant. You need to make a decision fast, Dr. Malik. Riddhima doesn't have time. If we don't take action in a half hour or so, believe it or not'but Riddhima will'die," the doctor snapped at them. "You brought her at a good time. Riddhima is in desperate need right now. She's fighting between life and death and so is her child." She paused. "It's your choice Dr. Malik," she said in a calmer tone and left.

"Riddhima was'pregnant." Armaan whispered. "My child'mera bacha'she was pregnant with MY child!" he collapsed to the ground.

"No Armaan," Rahul whispered as he placed his hand on Armaan's shoulder. "Riddhima IS pregnant. And if the baby isn't aborted soon enough, Riddhima can'"

"No!" Armaan wiped his tears. "Meri Riddhima ko kuch nahin hoga. Meri Riddhima mujhe kahin chor ke nahin jaaye gi." He got up and caught up to the doctor.

"Can I go see her?" he asked.

The doctor looked at him intently and saw the worry in his eyes. "Yes."

Armaan ran in the operation theatre. The nurse put a gown on him and a cap but Armaan refused to put on the mask. "No," he said. "Riddhima has to see me." He walked in and saw Riddhima laying there awake, but with a blank expression.

"Riddhima," he said and walked up to her and took his hand in hers. She didn't respond. "Riddhima," he repeated. "You're going to be fine."

"Armaan," Riddhima whispered. "What did the doctor say about me? Is everything'ok?"

Figuring out that Riddhima knew nothing, he thought of an explanation.

"Riddhima," he said. "You're just a little sick. Nothing is wrong with you. Everything is fine." He forced a smile.

"Then why am I being kept here?"

"Uhh'" he thought. "The doctor'has to do something'"

"What?"

"I'm not sure'" he said.

"But-"

"I have to go now, Riddhima. The doctor didn't allow me to stay for long." He lied holding back his tears and walked out of the OT.

"I don't know what to do!" he said worriedly as the others went up to him as he came out.

"Armaan'" Muskaan began. He walked absently away from them and went to the little mandir in the hospital. He had a flashback to when Riddhima used to pray in the mandir back at Sanjeevani. She used to pray for everyone ' from family to patients. But never really bothered with prayers for herself.

"Please, god'" he whispered, tears flowing down his cheeks. "What should I do? I have so less time to save either my wife or my child. Please, help me!"

He looked at his watch. There were ten minutes left till the doctor could do something. He walked back to the OT and saw the doctor waiting there. He walked up to her and whispered one word.

Hi guys! So sorry about the LATE update. Embarrassed So, who do you think Armaan will choose? His love or his child? Who is this new 'Maya' girl? Who was she in Armaan's past?  

Edited by monaya-fan - 18 April 2011 at 7:56pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19scarlettmiller8Alveena12sam19_2009swarobi1Diyanaar123Stupidcupid1234shaaz_91araja1234AR-kashfrnd.of.frndzAmoon.88scorpio95ksg_ritikaammy_ka_ashunacimaNazzz16-RabiaKSGKaJen-ARKJ_4EVERAMMY12pinky.padda-.serendipity.-Medha.jiyaa_m

Medha. IF-Sizzlerz
Medha.
Medha.

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
OMG Izzah!  That was a 'Wow'!  Seriously!  OMG!  Riddhima's pregnant?!?!  She doesn't know?!  I seriously hate those guys!  They just need to go and die!  I hope Riddhima ya usske bacche ko kuch na ho.  Please update soon and thanks for the PM.

-Medzi
ammy_ka_ashu IF-Dazzler

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
shaaz_91 Goldie
shaaz_91
shaaz_91

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
hey
amazing one
but so sadDisapprove.........hope everything gets well soon
cont soon
tc
shaaz
Diyan Senior Member
Diyan
Diyan

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
hey yaar...i just read your whole ff & i must say that i'm really impressed.
good story plotting.....the beginning was really funny & romantic
this last part was really sad....i hope all 3 of them will be fine....
pls send me a pm when you update next...thank you
ksgforever10 Goldie
ksgforever10
ksgforever10

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
heyyyyyyyyyy....
ohhh man u updated after sooooooooooooo long, but jab update kia to tod hi daala yr!
I srsly luvd it like hell,....please this time update soon, and who d heck is maya nw???urghhhhhhhhhhh
update soon=)

Go to top