Views

Users

Frequent Posters

virmaan-virika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ksgforever10

heyyyyyyyyyy....

ohhh man u updated after sooooooooooooo long, but jab update kia to tod hi daala yr!
I srsly luvd it like hell,....please this time update soon, and who d heck is maya nw???urghhhhhhhhhhh
update soon=)

LOOOLZZZ!! I know! I updated after CENTURIES!! πŸ˜› And I'm sooo very sorry ke maine tod hi daala but i promise to open up the secret of who is saved and who is maya in the next few updates 😊 
virmaan-virika thumbnail
Originally posted by: lavanya_armaan

lovedddddddddddddddd itttttt β€οΈ

update soooonnn...
and plz do pm me yr

I promise to! 😊
virmaan-virika thumbnail
Originally posted by: sam19_2009

nyce update...cont soon..

Thanks and I promise to! πŸ˜ƒ
virmaan-virika thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RabiaKSGKaJen-

OMG.. 

CAUGHT UP WIV ALL DA PARTS..
THNX FOR THE PM..
F***IN HELL W*F DOES THIS MAYA WANT ! 
NOOOO...
I HOPE RIDDHIMA AND DA BABY ARE SAVED.. 
I HATE THOSE GUYS..
WANNA GIVE DEM A TIGHT SLAP ACROSS DER FACE..
PLZZZZ CONTINUE SOON ...
I WANNA KNW WAT HAPPENS

RABIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! Recognize meee???!?!!?!? πŸ˜› I'm Izzah on Facebook! πŸ˜ƒ I promise to continue very soon! 😊
virmaan-virika thumbnail
Originally posted by: AMMY12

Awsm, superb part.
Thanx 4 d pm.

Thanks and you're welcome! πŸ˜ƒ
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nice part !! OMG so much suspense..Update soon!
araja1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome part. Please update fast
virmaan-virika thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaitreeluvKajen

Nice part !! OMG so much suspense..Update soon!

Coming uppp!! πŸ˜ƒ
virmaan-virika thumbnail
Originally posted by: araja1234

Awesome part. Please update fast

Thanks...coming up! 😊
virmaan-virika thumbnail

PART 13

"Are you sure of your decision Dr. Armaan?" the doctor asked him.

"Yes'I want my Riddhima'" He said.

"What about the child? Is Riddhima going to be able to have kids?" Anjali asked.

"Yes, she will. It is better that Riddhima conceives soon because-" The doctor answered.

"I just want my Riddhima'" Armaan whispered.

"Dr. Armaan'" the doctor said hearing what Armaan had just said. "I would like to tell you one thing'Riddhima's condition is very bad. Yes, we can abort the baby, but-"

"But what?" Atul and Rahul said at the same time. Armaan panicked.

"Anything can happen. She's in a very critical condition. This isn't a normal case. Women get hurt in their pregnancy and we have to abort the child, but in Riddhima's case, while aborting the child'"

"No'Nothing is going to happen to my Riddhima. Muskaan. Anjie. Do something! You two are becoming gynaecologists'you have lots of experience for the past two years of internship'DO SOMETHING!"

"Armaan! Calm down!"Anjali said.

"Anjali! Do something! Go in there! Do something!"

"Armaan! You're a doctor too! And you know that doctors aren't gods then-" Rahul explained but got cut off by Armaan.

"How can she be in such a bad condition?!" Armaan asked.

"Armaan, you-"

"No'my Riddhima will be saved'Doctor'Go do something!" The doctor left.

"Please god!" Armaan prayed. "Meri Riddhima ko kuch mat hone diye ga."

After about what seemed like ages, Riddhima came out on a stretcher. The doctor handed Armaan Riddhima's reports.

They went back to the hotel and Armaan laid Riddhima gently on the bed keeping the file in his bag.

I won't let you know anything about our child Riddhima. You're better off not knowing anything about this.

The day went by with everyone hanging out in Armaan and Riddhima's room. Muskaan and Anjali brought the food and Armaan fed Riddhima. Atul and Rahul took over Riddhima's hair and started doing crazy hairstyles with it in an attempt to make Riddhima happy.

"Atul! What in the world are you doing?!" Anjali asked him as she laughed at Riddhima's latest style. Atul and Rahul had put a bunch of pins on Riddhima's hair on one side and made five ponytails with it on the other side.

"I have GOT to take a picture of this!" Muskaan laughed as she clicked her camera. Riddhima covered her face with her hands.

"NOOO!!!!" Riddhima whined dramatically. Armaan smiled seeing Riddhima all joyful and happy.

Just then, his phone rang and the number he had seen that morning flashed across the screen. He pursed his lips and cancelled the call. His phone rang again several times and each time, he cancelled the call until he got really mad and stepped outside to pick it up. He closed the door behind him and spoke in an angry voice.

"WHAT!" he thundered.

"Armaan!" the girl said in a dreamy voice.

"What?!" Armaan repeated. "What do you want?"

"Armaan'" the girl said. "I want you! I love you! Armaan please don't cut the call! Please, listen to me just once. I swear I love you! Please come to me, Armaan!"

"Listen, Maya!" Armaan spoke in a low voice. "You were my patient. You tried to get really close with me and I fell into your trap. But, nothing in this whole world can make me leave my Riddhima and come to you!"

"But, Armaan!" she said. "I love you!" Armaan cut the call and went back inside.

"Who was it, Armaan?" Riddhima asked.

"Oh, the uhhh'hospital'" he answered unsurely.

"Eveything ok?" she asked.

"Yeah'" he said but he had a worried expression on his face, which Rahul noticed. He went up to Armaan and asked him so only he could hear, what was wrong?

"Maya'" he said and Rahul understood everything.

It was night time. Rahul and Muskaan had gone to their room and Anjali and Atul went to theirs.

Riddhima had recovered a lot since the morning and was very much active now. She had woken up at 5 a.m. but still wasn't sleepy. She was in the washroom taking a shower. She changed into a nightie that she had bought secretly to surprise Armaan some day. And, today seemed to be the day to make Armaan go all gaga over her. She giggled to herself and opened the door.

Armaan stood, his back facing her. She grabbed the opportunity to surprise him. She walked up to him and hugged his back.

"Hello, Dr. Armaan Malik!" she said.

Armaan turned around and stood shocked. Never, had he EVER, seen Riddhima like this. She looked so beautiful in the black nightie. It had spaghetti straps and ended just about mid-thigh. He moved a strand of hair from her forehead and brought her close.

"Dr. Riddhima Malik?" he asked smiling. "Have you planned something special for your darling husband for tonight?"

Riddhima giggled.

"Actually'yes!" she said and kissed him hard.

Armaan picked her up and laid her down on the bed going on top of her. He placed a trail of passionate kisses on her neck.

Remembering the morning, he stopped where he was and moved to his side of the bed. Riddhima was confused.

"Armaan?" she asked. "Is everything ok? You know, normally I'm the one shying away'but you! Oye Hoye!" she giggled.

"No Riddhima'it's not that'noth-nothing'"

"Really!" she raised an eyebrow. "Then exactly why did Dr. and Dr. Malik stop their wonderful romance?"

Armaan smiled naughtily at her. "Oh! So my lovely wife wants to have some romance tonight then does she?!" he moved closer to her.

"No'that's not what I meant'" she immediately blushed and shied away pulling the blanket over herself.

"Did you think about'babies, Dr. Riddima Gupta?" he smirked as he pulled the blanket off of her and went on top of her again. Before she could answer, their lips met and they made love all night.

"I love you, Armaan." Riddhima whispered.

Armaan smiled. "I love you too, Basket."

That night, Armaan had a dream that he and Riddhima had four beautiful kids, but then a memory flashed across of the doctor telling him how critical Riddhima's condition was.

Riddhima must conceive soon'before'

Armaan woke up sweating and panting. He looked at Riddhima who was sleeping peacefully at his side.

"I won't let anything happen to you, Riddhima," he murmured. "I promise. You will be able to have kids. You will lots of kids. They will all be fine. Nothing will happen the next time you conceive. I promise, Riddhima. I promise."

You need to get pregnant really soon before something goes wrong. Maybe I should ask Anjali and Muskaan what to do about this. They should know.

Armaan got off the bed and went to the washroom to get fresh. He slipped out the door and went to Anjali's room and called Muskaan there too.

"Listen Armaan," Anjali said. "She has to conceive soon or else-" she stopped.

"Or else what?" he asked.

"Or else'she could never be able to'" Muskaan continued.

"Have babies." Armaan whispered finishing off the sentence and understanding the whole thing. Riddhima had to conceive soon or else she will never be able to have kids. Armaan's heart sank.

"What if she's not able to?" He asked.

"No, Armaan'she can." Muskaan said.

Armaan's phone rang. It was Riddhima. He picked it up and Riddhima lost her temper.

"WHERE ARE YOU SO EARLY IN THE MORNING?! HOW COULD YOU LEAVE WITHOUT TELLING ME! I WAS WORRIED LIKE CRAZY!"

Rahul and Atul giggled hearing Riddhima scold Armaan.

"GET OVER HERE NOW, DR. MALIK, BEFORE YOUR BEAUTIFUL AND AWESOME WIFE LOSES HER TEMPER!"

"Riddhima?" Armaan smiled. "Apne moon se, apni hi tareef?" he snickered.

"Well its not my fault I'm so awesome and beautiful!" she giggled. "NOW GET BACK OVER HERE!!!!" Everyone broke into a fit of giggles. The atmosphere had changed from sad and depressing to happy and joyous.

"ARMAAAN MALIKKK!!!!!" Riddhima stormed.

"I'm coming!!!" he said getting up and knowing that now he had to pay a big price for this. He smiled to himself.

"Koyi gal nahin soniye'Dr. Armaan Malik can use his charm on you to settle you down!" he said. He opened the door and Riddhima stood in a cute outfit. She was wearing orange shorts and a white tank top with matching sandals.

"The beach." She informed him and called the rest of the gang to get ready.

"Riddhima." He said when she was done. "You're not fully recovered yet. You need to rest." He explained to her but she refused.

"No. I want to go to the beach then we're going. No buts. Now go get changed into something beach-type."

Armaan rolled his eyes. He went and changed into a white shirt and jean shorts.

"Much better." She said as she locked the door. "Shall we?" She held out her arm.

Armaan smiled. "We may!" he exclaimed and they went down to meet the rest.

Edited by monaya-fan - 13 years ago