Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LOVE_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
nice update lol no more" made love" stuff! 

virmaan-virika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

PART 11

She walked on and on until she couldn't anymore. She didn't care where she was going as long as she was far away from Armaan. How could he betray her like this?!

*BEEP BEEP*

She looked at her phone. Armaan messaged her again. She didn't even bother looking at what he said in it. Ignoring the text message, she walked a bit more until she came to the opening of a thick forest. Her phone rang and she cut it not even looking at who it was.

A car passed by with a group of five guys drunk. It stopped and came backwards to her.

"Hello sexy babe!" the driver said checking her out. She gave the guy the death stare and walked away quickly but they followed her.

Riddhima now started to panic. She didn't know where she was. How am I going to get back? She thought to herself worried.

Her heart started pounding against her chest so hard; she thought it would come out at any moment.

"Yo babe!" a guy called. "Care for a drink!"

"Leave the drink," another said chuckling. "Care for the night?"

The other guys howled with laughter. Riddhima, panicking, started to run. When she couldn't find anywhere to go, she entered the forest and kept running. Hearing footsteps behind her, she ran even faster to get away from them. When the sound of the footsteps died away, she stopped to catch her breath.

Hands shaking, she quickly dialled Armaan's number. He immediately picked up.

"Armaan!" she panted.

"Riddhima, where are you! Kahan ho tum!" he demanded.

"Armaan, main, I don't know, armaan, I'm in some jungle! Armaan please help! Some guys! They came-"

"what jungle?"

"armaan, I was near the park and I walked and there was a forest and they started to chase me and I came here. Armaan please help me-"

"Riddhima, don't worry, I'm coming, stay where you are!" he yelled into the phone.

He was going to go to the forest to look for her. Thankfully, it wouldn't be hard since she hadn't gone so far away.

"Armaan, I-" she began. "ARMAAN!!!!!" she screamed so loud that her voice could be heard from a mile away.

"RIDDHIMA! WHAT HAPPENED!! RIDDHIMA! RIDDHIMA!" he yelled into the phone but didn't get any response. He put his phone away and drove the car at high speed to the jungle.

Riddhima's Side

The guys closed in on her.

"don't even dare come near me!" riddhima said loudly to them. The guy who was driving came really close to her and she felt her back being scratched by the rough bark of the tree. He looked down into her shirt and Riddhima slapped him hard across his face and pushed him away.

Attempting an escape, she made a run for it. The other guys went after her. She kept running and running until she fell. The guys came closer to her. She tried to move back.

A guy held her wrist and pulled her to him. She kicked him on his leg but the guy didn't let go. He picked her up and threw her over his shoulder.

"LET GO OF ME!!!" she screamed. "LET GO!!"

The guy put her down and pushed her. She fell and noticed that she was in some kind of little hut. The other guys weren't there. It was just him and her. He bent down so that he was only an inch away from her face.

"How about we make a deal?" he said in a low voice. "You spend tonight with me, tomorrow night with another one of the guys from our gang and this can continue till five days when you can come back to me again, huh? How about it babe?" she could smell the alcohol from his nasty breath and made a face.

"Don't even think about it!" Riddhima pushed him away from her and made another attempt to leave the hut but couldn't because she couldn't find the lock.

The guy came and held her around her waist tightly feeling her stomach.

"Let's make this easy, ok?" he whispered. "for both of us."

He nuzzled into her neck and Riddhima pushed him away.

"Don't even dare get near me!!" she yelled.

"OOHHH!! Attitude! I like it! You know, it spices things up a bit!" he snickered and got close to her. "you don't wanna get tied down do you?"

"Don't even dare-"

"Shut up!!" he yelled and held her wrists behind her. She could feel a rope tying her hands together.

"ARMAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!! She yelled at the top of her lungs.

"Leave Armaan, sweety….tonight, it's just you and me!"

She was helpless. She couldn't do anything.

He traced his fingers down her arms and placed his hand on her stomach. He nuzzled his face into her neck and kissed her there. Riddhima kept trying to move her head and kept shouting for Armaan helplessly.

"Move away from me!" she yelled struggling. The guy ignored this and continued to kiss her.

"MOVE AWAY FROM ME!!! ARMAAN!!!!!!!!!!!" she kicked him between his legs and he immediately moved away from her.

Riddhima struggled to get off the bed. She finally managed to do so and looked for a way out. Just then the door of the hut banged open and Riddhima saw a figure come in.

"ARMAAN!" she screamed.

Armaan ran to her and looked at her messed up state. Then his eyes went to the guy on the bed and they fired in anger.

"Armaan, leave him….lets go!" he looked at her and his eyes that were just firing up in anger, calmed down.  He untied her and picked her up in his arms.

He carried her and walked through the forest not saying anything as he thought of the guy. Riddhima was too tired to even say a word plus, she was scared of that he might blow up because of his anger. They finally got out of the forest when Riddhima began the conversation.

"I'm sorry Armaan." She looked down too embarrassed to look into his eyes.

Armaan looked at her and smiled.

"No Riddhima, I'm sorry. I should've told you about that girl."

"Armaan, I don't care about her. Really." She said looking up.

"No Riddhima, you have a right to know." They were at a park now. He walked to a bench and gently placed her down on the bench knowing that she was hurt on her leg.

"That girl," he began. "is a girl from a trip I went to back in the first year of college. She was obsessed with me. She followed me around wherever I went. One night, she came into my hotel room. She said she loved me and she wanted me to be hers forever. She offered me a drink but I refused. I told her I didn't like her at all and she was wasting her time but then she threw herself on me!"

"What?" Riddhima asked. "threw herself on you?"

"like, she was wearing this little nightie and everything and I guess she was trying to-" he said.

"seduce you right?" riddhima said.

"literally basket! She was just stupid over me!" he continued.

"I don't care Armaan. I know you wouldn't do anything." She said to him touching his cheek. He took her hand and kissed it.

"I would never, ever, do anything like that. I'm all yours Riddhima, you know it. You're the only one I dream of. The only one I love. The only one I care about. The only one I want to spend my whole life with. And trust me Riddhima, I have NEVER spent a night with any other girl besides you in my whole life!"

Riddhima giggled at his confession. "Glad to know that I have you all to myself!" she smiled and winked. She put her arms around his neck and leaned closer and kissed him. He kissed her back and for a long time they stayed in each other's arms like that.

Just then armaan's phone rang. They separated from each other and Riddhima blushed looking down biting her lip. He made a face and took out his phone.

"It's Anjie," he said and put the phone on speaker.

"ARMAAN! OMG! WHERE'S RIDDHIMA! DID YOU FIND HER! WHERE IS SHE! OMG! ARMAAN! ARMAAN! WHERE'S RIDDHIMA! MERI BEHEN KAHAN HAI! RIDDHIMA KAHAN HAI! ARMAAN! ARMAAN! WHY AREN'T YOU SAYING ANYTHING! ARMAAN! ARMAAN!"

Riddhima giggled. "DI! I'm with Armaan!"

"Ya Anjie," armaan smiled. "stop freaking out! I know how to take care of my wife you know!" he held riddhima's hand and winked at her.

"OH THANK GOD! OMG! RIDZY! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! I WAS SO SCARED! OMG! YOU JUST LEFT LIKE THAT! OMG! RIDDHIMA! NEVER. IN. YOUR. WHOLE. LIFE. DO. THAT. AGAIN. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT!!!!" Anjali yelled into the phone.

"Di, I'm sorry. Now stop yelling ok? We're coming back to the hotel. So chill!" Riddhima said.

"CHILL!! RIDDHIMA GUPTA-"

"Oye Anjali! She's ok now rite? Now let her be alone with her husband atleast!" they heard Muskaan's voice coming thorugh the phone.

"Oh ya…you're right. Sorry Ridz. Main phone rakhti hoon. Jaldi hotel pohonch ok?" Anjali said now more calmly.

"Ok Di!" and they hung up.

"Chalein?" armaan asked picking her up again.

"I can walk armaan. Put me down." She tried to get out of his arms.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Armaan"

"Positive?"

"Positive"

"100%?"

"Armaaaaaan!!" riddhima whined.

"acha meri ma!" he said putting her down.

"Ma nahin, biwi!" she said and started walking. He followed her back and walked back to the hotel with her.

"RIDDHIMA!!" Anjali screamed as soon as she saw her little sister walking towards the hotel gate.

"DI! MUSKI!" She hugged them both.

"Kya Riddhima," Atul said. "You freaked us all out!"

"Sorry Atul!" she turned to Rahul who was about to say something. "Sorry Rahul!" she held her ears.

"Maaf kiya!" Rahul said and hugged Riddhima. "what's good is that you're back with us."

They all went to their rooms and quickly fell asleep.

"Goodnight, Dr. Sweetheart Basket," armaan murmured into Riddhima's ear.

Riddhima snuggled into his bare chest.

"Goodnight, Dr. Husband Armaan," she said smiling.

"I love you," they both said together. Armaan kissed her forehead and both fell asleep in each other's arms.

Medha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey!  That was an awesome part!  Loved it!  Hate those boys!  I wish Armaan would kill them, but oh well.  That girl is a sl*t!  Seriously!  She better go away!  LOL.  Anjali's soo protective!  Can't wait to read more.  Please update soon and thanks for the PM.

-Medzi <33
virmaan-virika thumbnail
Originally posted by: Medzi_ARian...

Hey!  That was an awesome part!  Loved it!  Hate those boys!  I wish Armaan would kill them, but oh well.  That girl is a sl*t!  Seriously!  She better go away!  LOL.  Anjali's soo protective!  Can't wait to read more.  Please update soon and thanks for the PM.

-Medzi <33

Hi Medzi! Thank you so much for liking it! I will update very soon and you're welcome. 😃 
AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Very nice part.
And finaly there problen is solve.
Thanx 4 d pm.
T.c.
ksgforever10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

hey sweets....

yaar before appreciating....
I would like to apologise for not commenting from...
sooo longg...
I'm seriously very very very ganda waala sorry....
*holding ears*
Ok!
now coming to appreciating it....
it was damn  awesome and cute...
just like DILL MILL GAYYE...
OMG!!they tried to rape her...
but....
asusually our hero came and saved her...
awwww...
ARMAAN is damn adorable you see....
finallly riddhima safe now..
and wow!
riddhima made the first move and kissed armaan...
cz usually armaan starts it...
LOL!
awesome part!!!!!
I really loved it from the core of my heart yr!
and sorry once again!😊
Edited by ksgforever10 - 13 years ago
virmaan-virika thumbnail
Originally posted by: jiyaa

awesome part

thanks
virmaan-virika thumbnail
Originally posted by: kash-kajen

Nice update

thank you
virmaan-virika thumbnail
Originally posted by: AMMY12

Very nice part.
And finaly there problen is solve.
Thanx 4 d pm.
T.c.

you're welcome! 😊
virmaan-virika thumbnail
Originally posted by: ksgforever10

hey sweets....

yaar before appreciating....
I would like to apologise for not commenting from...
sooo longg...
I'm seriously very very very ganda waala sorry....
*holding ears*
Ok!
now coming to appreciating it....
it was damn  awesome and cute...
just like DILL MILL GAYYE...
OMG!!they tried to rape her...
but....
asusually our hero came and saved her...
awwww...
ARMAAN is damn adorable you see....
finallly riddhima safe now..
and wow!
riddhima made the first move and kissed armaan...
cz usually armaan starts it...
LOL!
awesome part!!!!!
I really loved it from the core of my heart yr!
and sorry once again!😊

Hey! You're not forgiven! 😛 Kidding! It's ok dear! Thanks so much for liking it! 😃 I decided to change things up a bit and make Ridzy the "romance" one now. 😉