Views

Users

Frequent Posters

virmaan-virika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Part 6

*At Gupta residence*

Riddhima laid down on her bed and thought back to the day. She had forgiven armaan after he annoyed her by giving her flowers with sorry written on every single petal and given her other cute presents. From the inside, she knew she was being silly. But, she just wanted to know to what extent armaan would go to make her forgive him. She smiled to herself. When she came home, she found out that Nani, her dad, and Anjali were going to go to the village to meet their family. Her dad told her to come with them but she refused saying that she had lots of work at the hospital.

"Hey Ridzy! Help me pack." Anjali walked into the room and took riddhima to her room.

"how long are you going for?" Riddhima asked opening the bag and going to Anjali's closet.

A: a week, y?

R: oh..nothing

She helped her sister pack and soon they were gone. She was all alone in the house. She could do whatever she wants.

She went back to her room and took out Armaan's picture.

"tum mujhe bohot sataa tay ho armaan." She talked to it. She thought back to the scene in the canteen when armaan was looking at those mini-skirt girls. "if they can wear those clothes, then why cant I? Di wears it too. Maybe I should wear it."

Riddhima went shopping and came back an hour later with short skirts and small modern dresses.

"oh godddd….these are just…the UGLIEST things I have EVER seen in the WORLD!" she said looking at them spread over her bed. "thank god, I have my own room. Atleast, they wont be able to see what hideous things I've bought! Ok, why don't I try this one. And then, maybe I should go clubbing! OHH!! So much fun! Maybe armaan will be at the club too! He will get a SHOCK!" she smiled to herself.

She didn't want to wear these dresses but she thought that armaan would like her better if she wore short clothes.

Riddhima went to the washroom and came out and looked at herself in the mirror. She was wearing a strapless short black dress.

"you know," she thought to herself. "this actually looks good."

She wore shiny black high heels and did a little bit of makeup.

"get ready for a shock dr. armaan malik." She said winking at herself in the mirror.

She got a cab and went to the club where armaan usually goes and enters. She sees armaan sitting by himself at the bar drinking…

"MILK!" riddhima said out loud and looked around to see if anyone had heard her. She saw some guys staring at her but ignored them and walked over to armaan and tapped his shoulder from the back.

Medha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice one!  Ooh!  Armaan's in for a big shock!  Can't wait to read more.  Please update soon, and thanks for the PM.

-Medzi <333
virmaan-virika thumbnail
Originally posted by: Medzi_ARian...

Nice one!  Ooh!  Armaan's in for a big shock!  Can't wait to read more.  Please update soon, and thanks for the PM.

-Medzi <333

oh yes! armaan is in for sum shockk!! 😛 i will and ur welcum 😊
-Euphoria- thumbnail
thnx 4r the pm................armaan is gonna hve a surprise.............waitin.................update soon😊
ksgforever10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
nice 1 yaar....hmmm....this part remembers me of dmg scenes.lolzzz.......:D
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey!
I Love this FF..Totally,serioualy speaking.Its so CUTE and AR-ish!!Pleassee update soon!! The last part's awesome...I wanna see Armu's reaction!
Love,
Maitree<3
virmaan-virika thumbnail

Part 7

Armaan turned around to see who tapped him and his eyes nearly popped out. He looked at the girl from top to bottom. He rubbed his eyes and looked.

"yo waiter," he asked turning to the waiter. "did u put alcohol in this?"

"no sir, why?" he responded.

"oh, nothing," armaan replied turning back to the girl. He looked at her from the shoes (which were pretty big heels) to the dress (which was pretty hot) and to the hair (which was his')

"RIDDHIMA!" he freaked out. Riddhima leaned against his chest with a naughty smile. "hey handsome!" she said to him. "im sorry," armaan said making riddhima move away from him. "I don't know you, so please, excuse me." He got off the stool and walked away.

"What on earth? Is he really that shocked?" Riddhima said to herself.

She followed armaan to where he was sitting on the black leather sofas with his milk. "armaan!" she exclaimed. "its me!! Your riddhima! Basket! Dr. basket! Remember me!!!!"

She sat beside him and he just sat there shocked with the milk moustache. "oh, by the way'you have'a'.never mind'let me get that for you," riddhima said leaning closer to him and kissing him and licking his milk moustache off. "there!" she said standing up. "let's dance!" she took armaan's hand and pulled him up.

"you just kissed me! you just took my role!" armaan said looking at her. "aur, yeh tumne'kya pehna hua hai! Tumhe sharam nahin aati! Riddhima, tum AISE kapre KAISE pehen sakti ho?" he went closer to her and tried covering her from anyone that was looking.

"armaan!" she said annoyed. "main aise kapre kyun nahin pehen sakti! Haan! Bolo, bolo!"

"riddhima!"

"armaan!"

"yeh, tum'"

"tumhe aise kapre pasand hain na!" riddhima said flaunting her dress childishly.

"pasand hain, lekin tum kyun pehen rahi ho aise kapre?" armaan asked her.

"so that you will like me more!"

"riddhima! Lets get one thing straight! I love you no matter what you wear, what you do, or anyting! You don't have to change for me. I love you just the way you are!" armaan said to her holding her shoulders.

"but armaan," she said looking into his grey eyes. "I WANT to wear these clothes. Anjali Di wears them, all the girls wear them then why cant I?"

"riddhima, this is not your style," armaan tried to make her understand.

"yes it is. I want to be like this now. And I know I look hideous but-"

"SHH!" armaan said putting a finger to her lips. "you look beautiful not hideous. And I love you in anything." He went closer to her to kiss her.

"well then lets dance!!!" riddhima said ignoring his kissing face and pulling him to the dance floor.

The song zara zara touch me was on from Race. Armaan and riddhima set the dance floor on fire. They danced like there was no tomorrow. Riddhima was using lots of seductive moves on armaan and he noticed that. He noticed that Riddhima was trying to make him WANT her in a very seducing way. They were looking the hottest couple of the evening.

It was 2 a.m. now. Armaan was getting tired but riddhima looked like full of life chattering away happily.

"you know," he thought to himself. "you really do look hot in that dress."

He looked back at the clock and riddhima. "chalo riddhima," he said standing up and taking her hand. "lets go home. I'll drop you."

*AT GUPTA RESIDENCE*

"andar nahin aaoge?" she asked him in the car.

"tumhaare papahi maar daalein gai!" he said to her.

"lekin koi bhi ghar pe nahin hai. Sab gaon gaye hain."

"no wonder you're out so late and wearing that!" armaan turned to her sternly.

"oh god armaan! Stop giving me that look. When they come, I will still wear this! Dad's not going to mind and neither would Nani. And Di would be glad that I am FINALLY 'modernized' according to her. Hehe! Now come in! lets watch a movie!"

They went in and sat on the sofa. "what do you want to watch?" riddhima asked armaan.

"I don't know," he said looking at all the DVDs. "you choose."

"why don't we listen to songs?" she said looking at a DVD of songs. She put it in the DVD player and went in the kitchen to get some popcorn. From outside, she could hear the song beginning. It was Ishq Leta Hai Kaise Imtihaan.  

Armaan came in the kitchen and stared at riddhima putting the popcorn in the microwave. She turned back around and bumped right into armaan. "hey beautiful," he said coming close to her.

He could feel her breath on his chest and she could feel his breath on her forehead. She felt his gaze trace her. Armaan shifted Riddhima away from the microwave and leaned towards her. She looked down smiling at her luckiness to have such a hot and romantic boyfriend. "I love you armaan," she replied. "I love you too riddhima," he said to her bending down.

He moved her hair from her neck and planted a kiss there. Riddhima was taken aback by this and told armaan that she wasn't ready for this. They went to the living room and sat down on the couch and watched the songs. Armaan and Riddhiam fell asleep in each other's arms.

Edited by monaya-fan - 13 years ago
virmaan-virika thumbnail

Part 8

GUYS. This is a very hot part. I recommend for older people not young ones (18+ people) 

Armaan and Riddhima's relationship had strengthened even more over the next 2 years. Riddhima had continued wearing 'modern' clothes and also wore saris and salwars at home or functions. On her 23rd birthday, her parents had bought her her own furnished house. She lived there by herself and sometimes got armaan to stay over for the night. Sometimes they even slept together but they never crossed their limits. Armaan knew how to stay within his limits and riddhima was mature enough to know hers.

It was the day before Valentine 's Day. Riddhima had invited armaan over to stay the night. First they would cook together and eat. Then they would watch a movie and go to sleep. That was riddhima's plans but armaan had some other plans decided.

At 6:00, armaan went to riddhima's house. Riddhima was gonna come at 8:00 because she had a longer shift at the hospital. So he decided to get ready.

He made riddhima's favourite foods and decorated the house. He got the DVD ready. He put chocolate cake in the fridge and kept the roses near the table. He then took a small box out of his pocket and opened it. He stared at the thing inside it and smiled to himself.

Riddhima rang the bell and armaan opened the door smiling. Riddhima was surprised to see all the decorations.

"happy valentines day!" armaan kissed her on the lips. She responded with passion and didn't want to pull away but armaan did and said that they should eat first.

They went to eat and talked and teased each other the whole time. When riddhima was standing up to put the dishes away, armaan took her hand and stopped her. He took all the dishes, put them in the dishwasher and came back out.

Riddhima was sitting on the couch looking through her patients reports and thinking about what medications to give to the patient. Armaan took the folder from her and said, "aaj toh chor do! Aaj hum per bhi toh rehem karlo!" riddhima giggled and kissed him hard. All of a sudden, she wanted him. She wanted to make him hers forever. Just then, armaan backed away and looked down. Riddhima got worried. He had never pulled away from a kiss and today he had done it two times.

"go inside, I have a present for you." Armaan said to her.

Riddhima went in and saw a beautiful white sari on her bed. There was also matching jewellery. She took it inside the washroom and changed. Meanwhile, armaan changed into light blue jeans and a white shirt. He went into her room. She wasn't out of the washroom yet.

Riddhima opened the door of the washroom and gasped. Armaan was kneeling before her holding a diamond ring to her.

"Will you marry me?" he said smiling.

"armaan! I've always wanted this and today you fulfilled my dream! Of course I'll marry you, you idiot!" she said smiling and tearing up. She held her hand out to armaan and he placed the ring on her finger.

He stood up and kissed her with intense passion. Armaan caressed her face and riddhima closed her eyes. She was getting goosebumps. She felt like tonight something was going to happen. He bent down and kissed her on her lips hard. At first riddhima didn't do anything but then she responded back with full force.

He picked her up and laid her down on the bed. He went on top of her and kissed her on her forehead. She enjoyed his pampering. He kissed her everywhere. He kissed her cheeks, eyes, temples, ears neck, throat and her cleavage (the sari was still draped over).

Riddhima stood up. All of a sudden, she wanted armaan to do this but she also didn't want it. Armaan stood up too. "no riddhima, today, im going to let you know how much I love you." He said to her.

He kissed her and took her pallu off. Armaan kissed her all over. She put her hands around armaan's neck and pressed him into her body. She enjoyed having armaan feel her this way and armaan enjoyed it very much also.

He moved up and kissed her neck and opened up the zip. He squeezed her br***ts. Riddhima winced in pain but armaan highly enjoyed this. He opened up her sari from the waist and let it fall. Riddhima opened herself up to armaan.

Armaan bent down and kissed her stomach. He went lower and rubbed her thighs and kissed there and led his kisses farther.

armaan by this time was also not wearing any clothes. He picked riddhima up and laid her down on the bed. Today was the day to cross all limits. He kissed her on her b****ts and bit them. Riddhima winced. He kissed her on the mouth and she responded passionately.

Riddhima tried to make armaan move away from her but he took her hands and held them tightly over her head. Riddhima, helpless now, kissed him more making armaan hungry for her. He went lower and kissed her. He pinned her to the bed hard and parted her legs to make some space in between. Then suddenly, he entered her body fiercely and riddhima kicked the air in pain. "ARMAAN!" She screamed due to the pain. Armaan kissed her and she was soothed down immediately.

They made love all night and finally went to sleep in each other's arms.   

Edited by monaya-fan - 13 years ago
Amoon.88 thumbnail
lobed it....

beautiful parts.....must say..hawwwwwwwwt...

thx 4 da pm

AMOON..

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY...
sakshilovesAR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

heyyy

both the partss were veryy nice and yes....hawwwww

thx for the pm

continuueee soon

sakshi