Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Darpan ko dekha tune jab jab kiya singaar (Page 2)

choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by upasana.diya

Originally posted by Eesha2

this is the song that comes to my mind thinking about Jigar...
poor Jigar... loves his wife like crazy, but all her gets is frowns and scowls....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIcm-z6KqfI

song is sad and slow but beautiful...
i can even imagine Jigar as Feroz khan, but try as i might i can't imagine Rashi as mumtazLOL

Haha ROFL at the last statement. "Try as I might I can't imagine Rashi as mumtaz." Jake is gonna have a fit with that last statement. HAHA. But awe poor Jigar. He keeps getting put down by everyone in the house even though he's just trying to help. 

i know... Jigar is getting a worst deal than Ahem, whichever way we see it from... though he doesn't know how bad his wife is, he knows how the rest of the family treats him and that is with disdain....

welll couldn't help mentioning the last line dear... i was looking for this song to dedicate to Gohem but then thought it goes better with Raji... though Ahem is doing unto Gopi what Rashi is doing to Jigar... but since its the actor singing so can't help dedicating it to raji...

else... can you imagine me dedicating a song to Rashi in any form Raj or not... thats a big no no for me... isn't it...LOL

Haha true that girl. You and dedicating a song to RASHI! Shocked And yeah I would love to see the day where Rashi starts to repent, but alas that day would mean an end of SNS. Although I must say that Rashi is very lucky to have found a husband like Jigar. If anyone can change her for the better I think it would be Jigar.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

upasana.diya

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged

this is the song that comes to my mind thinking about Jigar...
poor Jigar... loves his wife like crazy, but all her gets is frowns and scowls....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIcm-z6KqfI

song is sad and slow but beautiful...
i can even imagine Jigar as Feroz khan, but try as i might i can't imagine Rashi as mumtazLOL

Haha ROFL at the last statement. "Try as I might I can't imagine Rashi as mumtaz." Jake is gonna have a fit with that last statement. HAHA. But awe poor Jigar. He keeps getting put down by everyone in the house even though he's just trying to help. 

i know... Jigar is getting a worst deal than Ahem, whichever way we see it from... though he doesn't know how bad his wife is, he knows how the rest of the family treats him and that is with disdain....

welll couldn't help mentioning the last line dear... i was looking for this song to dedicate to Gohem but then thought it goes better with Raji... though Ahem is doing unto Gopi what Rashi is doing to Jigar... but since its the actor singing so can't help dedicating it to raji...

else... can you imagine me dedicating a song to Rashi in any form Raj or not... thats a big no no for me... isn't it...LOL

Haha true that girl. You and dedicating a song to RASHI! Shocked And yeah I would love to see the day where Rashi starts to repent, but alas that day would mean an end of SNS. Although I must say that Rashi is very lucky to have found a husband like Jigar. If anyone can change her for the better I think it would be Jigar.

@Bold - thats what i thought tooo....LOLROFL...
i think you are right about Rashi being changed by Jigar... i don't think anyone else will suit her temperament
upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Thats true. If Rashi sudhars her ways then there isn't much left to SNS but the change should be gradual. That's why I'm more interested in Jigar-Rashi's love story than GoHem.

well dear... only when Rashi sudharofies, Gohem story will start and ahem sudharofies and SNS will end the very dayWink
*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Actually Rashi's devlish acts bring GoHem together unconsciously. I think if they keep her humorous side when she turns 'good' then the show will still seem enjoyable. There is a lot the CVs can do with her character. Lets ee ;)
upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Actually Rashi's devlish acts bring GoHem together unconsciously. I think if they keep her humorous side when she turns 'good' then the show will still seem enjoyable. There is a lot the CVs can do with her character. Lets ee ;)

absolutely.... all the bad going around in MM is only helping to emphasize how good Gopi is, making Ahem realize slowly (thought very very slowly) that Gopi is a cut apart from the regular girl next door these days

Edited by upasana.diya - 17 January 2011 at 4:40pm
Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Diya, stop it now. Why cant Rashi be mumtaaz? Anywaw Rashi is madhubala.. My dedicatn will "uff, teri ada.."
upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

Diya, stop it now. Why cant Rashi be mumtaaz? Anywaw Rashi is madhubala.. My dedicatn will "uff, teri ada.."

i was just waiting for you to see this thread.... ROFLLOL

put the link too... and your Rashi can never be mumtaaz.... huhhh
put the link along with the song
choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

Uhoh here we go! LOL! Shakes her head. 

Go to top