Darpan ko dekha tune jab jab kiya singaar - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Thats true. If Rashi sudhars her ways then there isn't much left to SNS but the change should be gradual. That's why I'm more interested in Jigar-Rashi's love story than GoHem.

well dear... only when Rashi sudharofies, Gohem story will start and ahem sudharofies and SNS will end the very day😉
Actually Rashi's devlish acts bring GoHem together unconsciously. I think if they keep her humorous side when she turns 'good' then the show will still seem enjoyable. There is a lot the CVs can do with her character. Lets ee ;)
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Actually Rashi's devlish acts bring GoHem together unconsciously. I think if they keep her humorous side when she turns 'good' then the show will still seem enjoyable. There is a lot the CVs can do with her character. Lets ee ;)

absolutely.... all the bad going around in MM is only helping to emphasize how good Gopi is, making Ahem realize slowly (thought very very slowly) that Gopi is a cut apart from the regular girl next door these days
Edited by upasana.diya - 13 years ago
Diya, stop it now. Why cant Rashi be mumtaaz? Anywaw Rashi is madhubala.. My dedicatn will "uff, teri ada.."
Originally posted by Jake-neil

Diya, stop it now. Why cant Rashi be mumtaaz? Anywaw Rashi is madhubala.. My dedicatn will "uff, teri ada.."

i was just waiting for you to see this thread.... ROFL😆

put the link too... and your Rashi can never be mumtaaz.... huhhh
put the link along with the song

Uhoh here we go! LOL! Shakes her head. 
I am not a big mumtaz fan.. So relax.. Its Madhubala.. Yes it is..
PS : Cant paste the link through cell phone.. Toda waqt do, meri behen.. Anyway its song frm karthik calling karthik

I am not a big mumtaz fan.. So relax.. Its Madhubala.. Yes it is..
PS : Cant paste the link through cell phone.. Toda waqt do, meri behen.. Anyway its song frm karthik calling karthik

where is Madhubala in that song..... dedicate a song with Madhubala where she can be portrayed as Rashi of your illusion
Duh! Hmmm.. *thnking mode* ok.. Okayee
ek ladki beegi baagi se frm chalti ka naam gadi
mili ek ajnabi se(jake) koi aage na peeche (no diya around), tum hi kaho kya baat hai...mmm?

Duh! Hmmm.. *thnking mode* ok.. Okayee
ek ladki beegi baagi se frm chalti ka naam gadi
mili ek ajnabi se(jake) koi aage na peeche (no diya around), tum hi kaho kya baat hai...mmm?

no way... Jigar is not so playful and Rashi is not so naive, but she does have an attitude... get something else