India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Darpan ko dekha tune jab jab kiya singaar

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
this is the song that comes to my mind thinking about Jigar...
poor Jigar... loves his wife like crazy, but all her gets is frowns and scowls....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIcm-z6KqfI

song is sad and slow but beautiful...
i can even imagine Jigar as Feroz khan, but try as i might i can't imagine Rashi as mumtazLOL

Edited by upasana.diya - 17 January 2011 at 4:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Reemz*

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
I can't imagine how he's going to feel when he finds out what his wife has been up to :\  I think that will be the day when Rashi will repent big time.

upasana.diya

choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by upasana.diya

poor Jigar... loves his wife like crazy, but all her gets is frowns and scowls....

i can even imagine Jigar as Feroz khan, but try as i might i can't imagine Rashi as mumtazLOL

Haha ROFL at the last statement. "Try as I might I can't imagine Rashi as mumtaz." Jake is gonna have a fit with that last statement. HAHA. But awe poor Jigar. He keeps getting put down by everyone in the house even though he's just trying to help. 

upasana.diya

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

I can't imagine how he's going to feel when he finds out what his wife has been up to :\  I think that will be the day when Rashi will repent big time.

i hope she does repent... i am saying this not for her sake but for jigar's... poor guy is getting worst end of the stick, from every side....
upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eesha2

Originally posted by upasana.diya

Haha ROFL at the last statement. "Try as I might I can't imagine Rashi as mumtaz." Jake is gonna have a fit with that last statement. HAHA. But awe poor Jigar. He keeps getting put down by everyone in the house even though he's just trying to help. 

i know... Jigar is getting a worst deal than Ahem, whichever way we see it from... though he doesn't know how bad his wife is, he knows how the rest of the family treats him and that is with disdain....

welll couldn't help mentioning the last line dear... i was looking for this song to dedicate to Gohem but then thought it goes better with Raji... though Ahem is doing unto Gopi what Rashi is doing to Jigar... but since its the actor singing so can't help dedicating it to raji...

else... can you imagine me dedicating a song to Rashi in any form RaJi or not... thats a big no no for me... isn't it...LOL

Edited by upasana.diya - 17 January 2011 at 4:32pm
*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
He is Unhappy The only positive thing to come out of it is Rashi's concern for Jigar which comes to surface when he's hurt.
upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

He is Unhappy The only positive thing to come out of it is Rashi's concern for Jigar which comes to surface when he's hurt.

keeping my fingers crossed... Wink... if Rashi realises her mistakes, then that would be 3/4th of SNS finished.... so lets see when that happens
*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Thats true. If Rashi sudhars her ways then there isn't much left to SNS but the change should be gradual. That's why I'm more interested in Jigar-Rashi's love story than GoHem.

upasana.diya

Go to top