Kesariya Balam Aavo Hamare Des

Written Update of Jan 17th

ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Surprisingly I couldn't wait to watch today's episode so here is today's update and since I was free I thought to do early update but don't be expecting this special treat every day as I am still doing all the house work as mom is in India'but for today be happy'.

It starts out with Ranbeer showing Rukmi his painting and its painting of her and he says..

Ranbeer: to tell you the truth there is nothing in this world than this beautiful face'

And Rukmi remembers her wedding night where he says you are so ugly that when I see your face I feel disgusted'

Ranbeer: you know as you left I closed my eyes, saw your face, and I could not think of anything else but your face'but still the painting did not come as beautiful as you are in person

Rukmi yells: BAS KIJYE THAKORSA, BAS KIJAYE!!!!  This is all a lie I am not pretty I am ugly and manhoos (unfortunate) she fold her hand and says this is my truth and don't pity on me I will not be able to tolerate it this scar on my face is the bed luck of mine'

and turns her back on him and he is confused and goes to her and turns her to look at him to say

Ranbeer: chaand pe grhen lagne se phir bhi chaand hi khela ta hai (the moon having a scar is still called moon) the scar on your face won't change how I feel'you are still the most beautiful one for me in this world do you understand that'yes Rukmi look threw my eyes and you will see what is so beautiful about you not just face tumara mann bhi sondoor hai (see I think he would of excepted her in beginning too if she told him the truth that stupid step-mom of hers ruined everything'o0o0o0 how much I hate her right now 😑) do you know whenever I look at you what I feel'.love'haan Rukmani MAIN TUMSE PYAAR KARTA HOON 😍😍 when I saw how much oyu cared for me and how you take care of me I felt as if I was home I felt I was with someone of my own' and when you are close to your own what can be more beautiful than that'and whenever I close my eyes I only see your face and when I don't see you I feel restless and that goes away when I see you in front of me'Rukmi in this whole world no one is beautiful as you'.he hugs her and says trust me'.(😍 haaye I am sorry it felt soo nice seeing him hug he like that and love her like that) and rukmi still is shocked and unaware what is happening and he pulls her away and says look into my eyes do you feel I am lying to you (noo.... but the truth is very ugly and when it comes out all this will hurt alot 😭) Guruji has told me that in your life you have sufferd a lot from your loved ones but don't you worry now with  my love I will make them go all away (😍😍 haaaye its funny how it works the pain she got form him is gone be cured by him but only difference is he don't not know about it) I will fill your life with happiness and holds her face in his hand and says'sach mein and hugs her and says this is my promise to you and Rukmi remembers how he hugged her like this before and said aise hi paas rhena mere hamesha and as she pulls away she sees clay on his shirt and Ranbeer smiles looking at the clay on his shirt and they both hug (OMG I am not liking this its too painful😭😭)

Haveli'.

Rasal tells Moomal she feels bad that the last time she talked to Ranbeer was in anger and prays to GOD that gives her one more chance to ask for forgiveness and Moomal tells her not to think too much about the matter and she says how can I not and Moomal says which husband and wife don't have fights and Rasal says I know I kept making him realize that my sister was innocent and I could not even do that where my sister never asked for her rights while she was his wife infect she always wanted him and I to be happy now there is no one I am all alone as both has left me and they both hug😭😭'Deep is annoyed that nothing is going according to him as Mohit is also getting on good side of BT and mamasa says just wait till Chanchel comes from temple and see how everything chancges and Chanchel comes and acts front of Kamal and yells at her servants to keep their mouth shut and tells Kamal that everyone in village are saysin if the Thakors will keep their SIL and daughter in their house where will go'and suggest to Kamal that we should send both SIL and Moomal to Surat where they can take care of the factory there and Kamal says I can not send my kids out by listening to some villagers and Chanchel makes Kamal somhow agree to talk to BT about Mohit and Moomal (MoMo) to move to Suraj Haveli as Gaytri is fixing button on BT Chanchel is getting jelouse and Kamal talks about sending them to the haveli and Gaytris sayd that haveli is in very lonely place and BT agrees that he cannot do that and that makes Chanchel more mad and says she always fills your ears and steals me way form you and Gaytri tells her I gave everything of mine to you but Chanchel does not stop and keeps saying bad things to Gaytri this makes BT mad and says listen to me now MoMo will be not going from this haveli no matter what'and Chanchel is shocked πŸ‘πŸ€£

Rukmi is looking at herself in the mirror and remembering all those words Ranbeer said about her being beautiful and giving her happiness and that makes her smile and feel shy (Laga laga laga re laga prem rog'.☺️awww so happy to see her happy) at haveli Rasal is remembering the time she had wet hair and Ranbeer scolds her about getting his shirt wet as he is going for meeting and she says why you getting upset and he tells her my work is important and she ask more than me and he says yes and she gets mad and he hold her from behind and says tell you the truth this smell of your wait hair drives me crazy and says sorry to her and says mein haat gaya and she says me too and kisses her and says I love you (yeh na maze le rha hai...i am sure he must be loving this track πŸ˜†πŸ˜† with both girls πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) remembering this makes Rasal sad 😭'.as Rukmi is drying clothes on the line Ranbeer comes there and sees her wet hair and says you are looking more beautiful in wet hair like the smell of 1st rain falling and this makes Rukmi shy and pulls the bed sheet to cover his face and he pulls the cover and says no matter how much you hide from me you will always find me in front of you and she starts to walk away and he asks where are you going and she says going to do some work and spots the kurta with the clay stain on it and says you wore the same kurta let me wash that stain out and he says this is not stain this is our loves sign and this will never go away and she remembers that he has said the same thing when he first met her and fell in love with her 😳☺️😍
Ranbeer: do you know why I wore this kurta because I want to remember the time you ware in my arm and she remembers it too

Rukmi shying: let me go as I have to go'

Ranbeer: holds her hand tightly and says then go'

Rukmi shyly: let go of my hand

Ranbeer lets go and says goo'and as she walks he grabs her hand again and lets go of it again and she stand there still and Ranbeer comes behind her wraps his hands around her and whispers in her ear "this smell of your wait hair is driving me crazy"😲 and show ends on both lost in love in each other's arms

Tomorrow: Rukmi is wearing phool ka haar smiling and Ranbeer says'.and video cuts off if someone knows the recap please feel free to add it'

My Opinion: 😲 OMG these people are driving me crazy'.it feels as if he is cheating saying same line to both LOL its funny and sad because they both love him and it feels he loves them both too grrrr.. its driving me insane why why'by the way I am starting to like Ranbeer because his facial expression when it comes to naughtiness it is so naughty'hehe seeing both of them in love makes me feel so happy purani baatien yaad aagyi when they both fell in love of beginning of the show'but now I am more scared for all three'whose heart will break because it will be more painful than the first time'.and sorry for long update don't know what I was thinking but like I said I was waiting for today's episode'.hope you liked it'.

Edited by ziddiladki - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aliyar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the awesome update
srii thumbnail
Hi thanks fr yor wonderful updates!!😊
Garkhelsun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
HI :
Thanks for the awesome update - and I feel the same way you do - I worry about what will happen when he regains his memory : I feel:

1. He will blame Rukhmi, that she knew everything but she did not tell him and that she did it for selfish reasons .. and then he will disrespect her again and she will again be the old heartbroken Rukhmi.

2. I am however hopeful that this does not happen and that he becomes a stronger more confident person who will return to the Haveli and kick the shit out of Deep.

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thank you mansi...

I have to applaud you for your dedication of providing a daily update for us....
ziddiladki thumbnail

Thank you alll you are all very sweet...

@ anna44: i am glad to do it...😊 you are so sweet  πŸ˜³
Edited by ziddiladki - 13 years ago