Ur most welcome Big smile

bahane Goldie
bahane
bahane

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
dear PreciousPri
thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much
your update,comments and excellent scene of humor are justStarStarStar
poor amoli Broken Heartam i alive????????????????????? since i have come 2 my senses life has always felt like a test or...... she takes a dramatic pause n adds ... punishment.StarCry
kamodi's story always make me sooooooooo sadCry and also sooooooooOuchwith heartless dv
i wasn't like this b4..... but time played such a game that...Star.Cry
belive me, sometimes too much sweetness of dear sweetHeart make me Cry
shobna as always was Star and her .............rapist...................................................OuchOuchOuch
but i am going to finish my Cry post with Cry for shobna and her leaving
without her what we do????????????????????????????????D'oh
i am so Ouch with dv but his acting was really Star
all the bestWink

Edited by bahane - 20 January 2011 at 4:13pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PreciousPri

swfer Senior Member
swfer
swfer

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
in lilac
Originally posted by PreciousPri

Originally posted by swfer

thanks a million dollar bucksThumbs Up and u are awesomeClap
Thanksssssssssss ..... i am running out of words 2 thank u buddy

a bit boring epiUnhappySleepy anyways let's discuss itEmbarrassedWink
BTW i wud like 2 add no make-up which was so refreshing n realistic coz in soaps whether they have surgery or wedding make up is painted on them 24/7 Thumbs Down so well done 4 CV's n make up man 4 that Thumbs Up
tht's the reason i like Bairi Piya so much, it seems so original and worth-watchingTongue
exactly........ creditable show wiv gr8 minds working Clap not making it look fake
 absolutely brilliant work by Ekta and her teamClapClapClapClapClapi really appreciate her for giving us a new never-heard or seen-before sort of love story and also the charactersSmile
Embarrassedespecially the way village life has been depictedClapClapClap loved make over of amoli in early epi,subtle and attractive 1Day Dreaming
Ditto Day Dreaming

oh thank God she didn't say who am i??..... Thumbs Up ROFL or less problem 4 DV otherwise Wink ROFL.
too good yarrrrROFL loved it,this thing can do wonders for dv otherwise till now he's a complete loser wen it comes to amoliTongueWink

Graicas buddy Tongue....... it wud have been his dream cum tru no more "main tumhe paa kar rahoonga Amoli " ROFL "now he's a complete loser wen it comes to amoli"TongueWink superbly tru !! ROFLROFL
LOL shukriya
lo that sounded so funny Supriya saying she doesn't know any Supriya.....ROFL
it wasOuch i can't imagine that the creatives can't even think of a new fictional name and they ve to use real name of one of their actorsConfusedOuch
It was ......they probably went on holiday or long weekend i guess LOLLOL...... but y gwt bothered ova their mistake... i was LOL
so truROFL but hold on they'll go on a longer holiday wen the pundir's part comeOuch

amoli says 2 the woman but y am i saying this 2 u.... who r u 2 me?? Who r u??
after telling her every thing she's saying thisSilly

See i wasnt Shocked..... coz this was amoli being Amoli...... hence i didnt write any comment about that line...... had she said something else i wud have been Shocked..... her silliness stays even after having a near death experience LOLLOL....... also DV seems 2 like women who have beauty but no brains..... be it Urmi or amoli ConfusedConfused.... maybe thats y opposites attract

see she left no chance of telling pple how innocent is she and she is going through the hell but it seems fake to me that u meet a person and start telling him/her one's biographyShockedOuch

n i cannot say how well the pain in kamudi's eyes is portrayed by her despite being all decked up her eyes reveal her tru feelings ClapClapClap.
exactlyClap

She was too good

n u know wot i honestly have tears in my eyes seeing these scenes Cry n how they were ruined by 1 man Evil Smile Ouch
me tooCry
How sad...... their life topsy turvy all coz of DV .... i dont regret it now ..... but those happy scenes CryCry

go offer a head massage im sure he will appreciate it Thumbs Up
ROFL u know what is going on my mind while reading this,wen in  1 ov the early october epi wen urmi was giving him a head massage and dv was evilly Evil Smile thinking about amoliWink

Me 2..... thats y i wrote it LOLLOL..... it didnt work but atleast she will think i did some pati seva n he will be able 2 think n daydream of amoli some more Wink.... but that scene was fab loved it

ROFL rightly so,she's giving him head massage for 2 reasons.first he feel relaxed after so much running after amoli,obviously his energy has been drainedLOL secondly he can peacefully think about amoliDay Dreaming and his next move to get amoliEvil SmileBlushing

Urmi well i dont know wot 2 say of her expression i dunno if she like a goody wifey is feeling her hubby's pain or is getting surprised at him being so concerned n not Radhe ConfusedConfused
she is cluless as b4ConfusedOuch
Ur sooooo right Thumbs Up...... i guess her clueless expression made me clueless in wot she is thinking ConfusedConfused...... thanks 4 clearing Big smile
TongueEmbarrassed no prob
Embarrassed

the woman just got a death threat n still her outspoken nature decides 2 jump out.. only Shobna is capable of this ClapClap.... ROFL
well done shobna,BTW loved both dv and shobna there,the only worth-watching scene of the epiEmbarrassed
It was...... rest was SleepySleepy....... both really energise the show n epi wiv their talent.... scene stealers they r Clap
StarClapClapClap
Star

such determination n confidence ALL HAIL DV Day DreamingDay Dreaming  can this be real Shocked but no1 beats him in such scenes he plays it all 2 well he has a knack 4 it Star
hmmmmmmmmDay DreamingDay Dreaming yummy expressions,no1 can beat him in the world ov expressions and rightly said by uClap
Oh yes yummy they were Day Dreaming....... n as we both agree no 1 beats him in world ov expressions ClapClap.....

i have 2 stop my self frm bursting out laughing LOL..... did she jus say fortunate Shocked aah but whoeva DV loves is lucky Wink.
hmm really lover like dv Day Dreamingi wish i ve 1 like him both looks and personality wise but ofcourse with not negative traits of DVSLOL i.e especially ladkibaaziWinkLOL
Ditto buddy........ who woudnt want a man like him Day Dreaming ovcourse minus the bad bits LOL

Amoli really needs 2 hear the plus points of her life n having DV afta her is his love disguised in lust (Courtesy Sobia Wink)
thankoooooEmbarrassed
Ur welcome yaar ClapClap
EmbarrassedWink
WinkWink

Amoli then finally asks the ultimate question.......wot happened 2 ur child?? Kamudi looks away n Epi ends
not only epi ends but the soap ended and this query remains unsolved and unansweredConfusedOuch
Yup........ it did ......a cliffhanger...... we have no idea wot really happened 2 her child ConfusedConfused
superConfusedOuch

PreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bahane

dear PreciousPri
thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much
Ur most welcome buddy Big smile

your update,comments and excellent scene of humor are justStarStarStar
Awwwwww really sweet of u Hug....... im really flattered n surprised at the same time that ur impressed by my sense of humour coz most of the time its jus me being Silly n Wacko but i guess that works 4 me Wink ROFL n ovcourse u LOL

poor amoli Broken Heartam i alive????????????????????? since i have come 2 my senses life has always felt like a test or...... she takes a dramatic pause n adds ... punishment.StarCry
really that was a sad line...... her pain n sorrow was so well expressed which is y i felt she n DV were Star of epi......

kamodi's story always make me sooooooooo sadCry and also sooooooooOuchwith heartless dv
i wasn't like this b4..... but time played such a game that...Star.Cry

Yes it makes me CryCry as well........ how her life took a 360 degree turn coz of heartless n selfish DV......Ouch...... but then i guess he did giv her a choice n it was her final call...... i cant really get 2 one conclusion about her... coz then even Amoli had a choice but she didnt bow down yet Kamodi felt her family's life n happiness r gr8er than her honour ConfusedConfused so im a bit confused whether i shud be fully sympathising wiv kamodi think that it was her decision Confused.......

belive me, sometimes too much sweetness of dear sweetHeart make me Cry

Oh i soooooo agree on that 1 Thumbs Up...... sweet heart dumbo is tooo sweet sometimes which gets on my last nerves n the love i have 4 her vanishes n i really wanna CryCry as well n also give her a reality check D'oh but like DV she is a hopeless case LOL

shobna as always was Star and her .............rapist...................................................OuchOuchOuch
Absolutely Shobna was perfect ClapClap.... rapist Dead....... the guy shudnt be allowed 2 live ...... even afta hearing his wife is pregnant...... wot he wanted frm her he still sides wiv his bro n gets angry at Shobna .....Angry wots wrong wiv him ???Angry

but i am going to finish my Cry post with Cry for shobna and her leaving
Naaaaaa dont say that....... Tongue.... im Big smile reading ur post but the epi yes it was sad Cry ..... as 4 Shobna well hold on2 those tears amigo coz she still has 1 more epi packed 4 us Big smileBig smile.. not yet Wink

without her what we do????????????????????????????????D'oh
Tru...... wot do we do ?? she was 1 person who really made me laugh, cry get angry n feel all her emotions alltogether...... she is one heck of an actor ClapClap n her character ...... i loved it very well written n gave us some really good epi's..... n i really hoped we will see her again but show ended b4 my wish cud come tru Ouch

i am so Ouch with dv but his acting was really Star
Again i jus have 2 agree wiv u Clap......... yes he was ferocious but his acting was superb ClapClapClap.... thats y we love DV isnt it........ woteva he portrays SK has done such a good job u cannot help but love DV Tongue

all the bestWink
Thankssss n 2 u 2 Wink

bahane

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
in orange

in lilac
Originally posted by PreciousPri

thanks a million dollar bucksThumbs Up and u are awesomeClap
Thanksssssssssss ..... i am running out of words 2 thank u buddy

a bit boring epiUnhappySleepy anyways let's discuss itEmbarrassedWink
BTW i wud like 2 add no make-up which was so refreshing n realistic coz in soaps whether they have surgery or wedding make up is painted on them 24/7 Thumbs Down so well done 4 CV's n make up man 4 that Thumbs Up
tht's the reason i like Bairi Piya so much, it seems so original and worth-watchingTongue
exactly........ creditable show wiv gr8 minds working Clap not making it look fake
 absolutely brilliant work by Ekta and her teamClapClapClapClapClapi really appreciate her for giving us a new never-heard or seen-before sort of love story and also the charactersSmile
Ditto buddy ........ well written ClapClapClap
Embarrassedespecially the way village life has been depictedClapClapClap loved make over of amoli in early epi,subtle and attractive 1Day Dreaming
Ditto Day Dreaming

oh thank God she didn't say who am i??..... Thumbs Up ROFL or less problem 4 DV otherwise Wink ROFL.
too good yarrrrROFL loved it,this thing can do wonders for dv otherwise till now he's a complete loser wen it comes to amoliTongueWink

Graicas buddy Tongue....... it wud have been his dream cum tru no more "main tumhe paa kar rahoonga Amoli " ROFL "now he's a complete loser wen it comes to amoli"TongueWink superbly tru !! ROFLROFL
LOL shukriya
No worries Tongue

lo that sounded so funny Supriya saying she doesn't know any Supriya.....ROFL
it wasOuch i can't imagine that the creatives can't even think of a new fictional name and they ve to use real name of one of their actorsConfusedOuch
It was ......they probably went on holiday or long weekend i guess LOLLOL...... but y gwt bothered ova their mistake... i was LOL
so truROFL but hold on they'll go on a longer holiday wen the pundir's part comeOuch
thanks LOLROFL.................U no everytime there is a blooper or mistake i used 2 feel like OuchOuch as well but it happened so often that i didnt get bothered n jus thought of it as my muft ka entertainment ROFL...... aah yes Pundirs .......wot can i say........ well i guess u will have 2 wait until i come 2 them in the updates n then my dear all my raaz will open Tongue LOLLOL

amoli says 2 the woman but y am i saying this 2 u.... who r u 2 me?? Who r u??
after telling her every thing she's saying thisSilly

See i wasnt Shocked..... coz this was amoli being Amoli...... hence i didnt write any comment about that line...... had she said something else i wud have been Shocked..... her silliness stays even after having a near death experience LOLLOL....... also DV seems 2 like women who have beauty but no brains..... be it Urmi or amoli ConfusedConfused.... maybe thats y opposites attract

see she left no chance of telling pple how innocent is she and she is going through the hell but it seems fake to me that u meet a person and start telling him/her one's biographyShockedOuch

Completely agree it does seem fake ShockedShocked...... no sane person does that....... esp 2 a complete stranger ........ but whether her role is such or they wanted 2 giv us a quick reminder of wot a damsel in distress she is  (like we didnt know Shocked.Shocked)....... no idea Ouch

n i cannot say how well the pain in kamudi's eyes is portrayed by her despite being all decked up her eyes reveal her tru feelings ClapClapClap.
exactlyClap

She was too good

n u know wot i honestly have tears in my eyes seeing these scenes Cry n how they were ruined by 1 man Evil Smile Ouch
me tooCry
How sad...... their life topsy turvy all coz of DV .... i dont regret it now ..... but those happy scenes CryCry

go offer a head massage im sure he will appreciate it Thumbs Up
ROFL u know what is going on my mind while reading this,wen in  1 ov the early october epi wen urmi was giving him a head massage and dv was evilly Evil Smile thinking about amoliWink

Me 2..... thats y i wrote it LOLLOL..... it didnt work but atleast she will think i did some pati seva n he will be able 2 think n daydream of amoli some more Wink.... but that scene was fab loved it

ROFL rightly so,she's giving him head massage for 2 reasons.first he feel relaxed after so much running after amoli,obviously his energy has been drainedLOL secondly he can peacefully think about amoliDay Dreaming and his next move to get amoliEvil SmileBlushing

ROFLROFL........ awesome buddy Clap......Ya definitely energy to jayegi na....... Amoli is 1 tough tutts LOLLOL .... n he can recharge himself for mission amoli Evil Smile while dear sweetheart does her pati parmeshwar type a huge favour  LOL...... 

Urmi well i dont know wot 2 say of her expression i dunno if she like a goody wifey is feeling her hubby's pain or is getting surprised at him being so concerned n not Radhe ConfusedConfused
she is cluless as b4ConfusedOuch
Ur sooooo right Thumbs Up...... i guess her clueless expression made me clueless in wot she is thinking ConfusedConfused...... thanks 4 clearing Big smile
TongueEmbarrassed no prob
Embarrassed

Big smile

the woman just got a death threat n still her outspoken nature decides 2 jump out.. only Shobna is capable of this ClapClap.... ROFL
well done shobna,BTW loved both dv and shobna there,the only worth-watching scene of the epiEmbarrassed
It was...... rest was SleepySleepy....... both really energise the show n epi wiv their talent.... scene stealers they r Clap
StarClapClapClap
Star

ClapClap

such determination n confidence ALL HAIL DV Day DreamingDay Dreaming  can this be real Shocked but no1 beats him in such scenes he plays it all 2 well he has a knack 4 it Star
hmmmmmmmmDay DreamingDay Dreaming yummy expressions,no1 can beat him in the world ov expressions and rightly said by uClap
Oh yes yummy they were Day Dreaming....... n as we both agree no 1 beats him in world ov expressions ClapClap.....

i have 2 stop my self frm bursting out laughing LOL..... did she jus say fortunate Shocked aah but whoeva DV loves is lucky Wink.
hmm really lover like dv Day Dreamingi wish i ve 1 like him both looks and personality wise but ofcourse with not negative traits of DVSLOL i.e especially ladkibaaziWinkLOL
Ditto buddy........ who woudnt want a man like him Day Dreaming ovcourse minus the bad bits LOL

Amoli really needs 2 hear the plus points of her life n having DV afta her is his love disguised in lust (Courtesy Sobia Wink)
thankoooooEmbarrassed
Ur welcome yaar ClapClap
EmbarrassedWink
WinkWink

Tongue Hug

Amoli then finally asks the ultimate question.......wot happened 2 ur child?? Kamudi looks away n Epi ends
not only epi ends but the soap ended and this query remains unsolved and unansweredConfusedOuch
Yup........ it did ......a cliffhanger...... we have no idea wot really happened 2 her child ConfusedConfused
superConfusedOuch
apna bhi wahich haal hain ConfusedConfusedConfused

swfer

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bairi Piya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index