India-Forums

Bairi Piya
Bairi Piya

13 Jan 10/Epi 83

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

Hello hello hello......... here goes.......

Rapid recap Tongue........

DV cannot believe his one n only (thankfully LOLLOL) love has died..... nearly strangles Shobna 4 this n the rest of family find out about Amoli.....Shobna is pregnant wiv rapists child....... n DV goes 2 the place where Amoli jumped 2 her death..... then he very smoothly n brilliantly proves his point ROFL n sets his men 2 look 4 herClap ..... Madhura planning on making her DIL's life hell the very 1st day she arrives Angry....... Suman excellently grills tukaram ClapClap n also finds out about Amoli Cry...... DV's family n his men think he needs 2 be admitted 2 mental asylum.ROFL ...n Amoli wakes up in far-away land ShockedLOLLOL

Part 1.....

Epi starts of frm previous...... Amoli wakes up in new saree Shocked.... wiv bandage on her head n BTW i wud like 2 add no make-up which was so refreshing n realistic coz in soaps whether they have surgery or wedding make up is painted on them 24/7 Thumbs Down so well done 4 CV's n make up man 4 that Thumbs Up......she is shocked....... remembers her jumping in2 the waters..... n says where i am?? Where am i ?? oh thank God she didn't say who am i??..... Thumbs Up ROFL or less problem 4 DV otherwise Wink ROFLROFL...... she gets up n goes 2 the door only 2 find it locked.... n then the door opens n a old woman cums in wiv fruit juice no no not fruit juice but fruit n juice LOLLOL..... Amoli looks at her cautiously n says where am i ?? the woman comes 2 her saying calm down ur wounds haven't healed yet so dont think or speak......

Amoli gets angry n says i dont want ur sympathy jus tell me wot is this place?? How did i get here n who brought me here?? The woman says supriya........ supriya brought u here..... amoli jus repeats Supriya?? N a girl getting ready is shown admiring herself..... bac 2 officer Amoli LOL who says but i dont know any Supriya..... ROFLROFLROFL that sounded so funny Supriya saying she doesn't know any Supriya.....ROFL.... she then getting frustrated adds y did she save me?? Where am i ?? n  who r u?? u still havnt told me.... Whoa! so many questions.... i want 2 meet Supriya..... woman says she will come till then eat something i told u not 2 get so stressed....... Amoli even more frustrated says i dont want 2 eat i dont want 2 eat anything jus tell me wot i ask u 4 heavens sake..... woman replies she will tell u everything jus n amoli throws the plate down n the girl's eyeliner gets spoiled as she hears the crash.....

Amoli says why did u save me?? Woman says Life is Gods priceless gift finishing it like this is a sin...... she replies it may be but i have never felt that...... since i have come 2 my senses life has always felt like a test or...... she takes a dramatic pause n adds ... punishment...... n the girl comes 2 the door face covered in veil...... i have beared a lot frm birth 2 marriage..... with 1 hope that my husband will take away all my troubles... i got married n .....n she cries terribly... flashback of all DV n Amoli encounters..... n then her jumping...... the girl listening to this feels her pain frm her hands grabbing the door n lips quivering........ Amoli says i was tired of living i wanted 2 rest n do u know the only way 4 that was death.... another girl comes n says 2 the Supriya come on every1 is eagerly waiting 4 u outside n takes her...... amoli says 2 the woman but y am i saying this 2 u.... who r u 2 me?? Who r u??

Part 2......

Amoli says im going frm here right now......woman stops her saying no.... she retorts y not y cant i go?? Woman says u cant go until supriya tells u 2 go.....

Cut 2 Supriya being carried out in a khatia by men..... after Diya's cheap n dirty dances get ready 4 a triple dose of another cheap n dirty dance....... some man says eh supriya !! n Amoli hears this...... n supriya dances 2 "babuji zara dheere chalo" n amoli sees this frm the door curtain....... u no had Dabangg been released then i think munni badnaam wud have fitted supriya aka kamudi i can even think ofthe lyrics "kamudi badnaam hui DV tere liye"...... ignore me if its possible Embarrassed bac 2 cheap dance........ Amoli trying her best 2 get a glimpse of Supriya but darn than veil .... finally after 3.5 mins D'oh the woman grabs amoli frm behind saying wot r u doing...... causing probs 4 the girl that saved u..... amoli confused.... another girl says do u know thousands of rupees r showered on supriya's one dance n ur trying 2 sabotage her livelihood.... Amoli says where have i arrived?? The woman says its obvious such a dance wudnt happen in a temple..... this is a brothel my dear brothel n u r its newest guest...... how stupid was that...... Amoli saying where am i? afta seeing Supriya's live dance Silly

Jus then she spots Supriya walking past n calls her....... Supriya turns around still face covered....... she says i dont know who u r?? Or wot u want?? But i do know that im not that type of girl.... n this place is not 4 me....... for Gods sake plz let me go.... u have saved my life n in return if u r asking for the price of my izzat (honour) then i cant give it 2 u....... 4give me....... let me go frm here...... now we hear a very familiar voice saying i know exactly who u r n how r u ...also that ur not meant 4 this place..... Amoli also finding this very freaky n familiar...... supriya continues even i used 2 think the same...... i wasn't like this b4..... but time played such a game that....

she turns 2 go but Amoli catches her hand stopping her...... n asks who r u?? The girl finally takes of her veil n amoli gets the shock of her life n says Kamudi !! n i cannot say how well the pain in kamudi's eyes is portrayed by her despite being all decked up her eyes reveal her tru feelings ClapClapClap..... n then we see flashbacs ov all the times both sisters more so than best friends had shared..... how poor but immensely happy they were..... n u know wot i honestly have tears in my eyes seeing these scenes Cry n how they were ruined by 1 man Evil Smile Ouch........ both hug ....  

Part 3......

Still both in a tight emotional hug....... Amoli crying hysterically..... then they come apart n Kamudi wipes her tears saying it felt nice 2 hear my name..... heard it afta a long time..... i had 4gotten my identity n was living the life of Supriya.... but u have...... Amoli cuts in saying but kamudi u... here this place is...... she replies its a very ill-reputed place..... Amoli asks how did u reach here?? she replies same way as u did....... wivout knowing or understanding anything..... come wiv me..... she takes her away......

Cut 2 angry n fustrated DV..... in black kurta Evil SmileDay Dreaming...... he is on the phone wiv Dhani shouting Amoli is not in the water...... not on the banks n no1 has seen her pass then where the heck did she go...... thats it i cant give u more time...... meanwhile Urmi listening 2 her darling hubby's irritation frm top of stairs..... go offer a head massage im sure he will appreciate it Thumbs Up...... he adds i want amoli bac at any cost..... do anything ..... aggar apni khariyat chahate ho to dhoondo usse (if u want ur well-being then look 4 her).... Urmi well i dont know wot 2 say of her expression i dunno if she like a goody wifey is feeling her hubby's pain or is getting surprised at him being so concerned n not Radhe ConfusedConfused.....  n Varsha cums out running..... tells Urmi that Shobna is conscious now...... n DV looks up givs a angry annoyed look ..... do catch it Thumbs Up..... n walks up in his signature style n that background music so suits his evil-devilness his authorative n autocratic personality... made 4 thakurs Clap..... 

he barges in 2 the room...... his mom n rapist look n so does Shobna...... he looks at her like he could murder her at the word go...... mind-blowing expression his eyes esp ClapClap  .... he comes 2wards her n she also sits up....... his mom tries 2 stop him but he puts her hand down n says spitefully Nachiket tell this woman 2 get out of my sight..... i have controlled myself with a lot of difficulty..... b4 i do something...... walks off saying take her away..... Shobna says Amoli's death has taught u quite a few things..... ROFLROFL the woman just got a death threat n still her outspoken nature decides 2 jump out.. only Shobna is capable of this ClapClap.... ROFL.....  he slowlyyyyyyy turns around giving her y-i-ought-2 look Evil Smile...... Shobna adds ek khoon kya kardiya tumne tumhare to teevar hi badal gaye (afta one murder ur attitude has changed huh).... well done Shobna wot resentment Clap....

n now rapist being the ideal bro DeadDead says hey behave wiv bhaisaab (elder bro) or else i'll..... n his mom stops him..... n he goes 2 DV saying dont take her words 2 heart ill do as u say..... Dv says take her away coz i dont want 2 take the lives of two people at the same time...... He adds if she wants the well being of herself n her child then she shud go 2 her mothers house...... he says this wiv pure n utter hatred n detest.... nafrat hain mujhe iski surat se aur sirat se bhi (i hate her face.... and her personality as well)..... then he comes 2 her again n again his mom tries 2 keep him away but he says maa aap door rahiye (mom u stay out ov this).... honestly DV's mom y bother?? none of ur kids listen 2 u D'oh..... n y the sudden hatred 4 Shobna as long as she was helping u ...yes i agree 4 the wrong reasons but she did try n u said she was ur lottery ticket n now .... how ungrateful Ouch

he bends down n says with sheer confidence..... ek baat apne dimaag mein bitalo.... Amoli mari nahin wo zinda hain aur usse main is haveli mein laker rohoonga aur tab tumhe is baat ka ehsaas hoga ke thakur DigVijay Singh ki chahat bhagwan ki marzi se bhi kahin zyada unchi hain ... (Fit 1 thing in2 ur head properly....Amoli is not dead she is alive and i will bring her in2 this haveli n then u will realise that thakur DigVijay Singh's love is greater than God's wishes)...wow wow n wow that was definitely the scene stealer line ClapClap......such determination n confidence ALL HAIL DV Day DreamingDay Dreaming  can this be real Shocked but no1 beats him in such scenes he plays it all 2 well he has a knack 4 it Star........ he is about 2 say something else but decides this was enuf obsessive lines 4 1 epi n givs her evil i-cud-so-kill-u look n leaves........ Shobna shocked scared n wot not...... at DV's extreme psychoness n maybe even his switch in attitude 2 her.....

Cut 2 Amoli n kamudi...... Amoli still at same question..... u here kamudi?? she replies i havnt changed as per my wishes...... i was forced 2 change otherwise i wud have been finished..... n who doesnt change Amoli even u have...... Amoli eyes wide in shock........ kamudi carries saying it is tru i dance at this kotha (brothel) but 2 earn money..... well not every1 is fortunate/lucky like u......... i have 2 stop my self frm bursting out laughing LOL..... did she jus say fortunate Shocked aah but whoeva DV loves is lucky Wink... she twists kamudi around 2 face her n asks wot did u say im lucky?? do u even know wot has happened 2 me in the last few days......... she replies blankly wot has happened 2 u?.... a thakur who is afta u day n night jus 2 make u his.... made u get married 2 his servant....... n ur hubby doesnt even look at u..... he drinks n has fun wiv girls.... u go girl Thumbs Up Amoli really needs 2 hear the plus points of her life n having DV afta her is his love disguised in lust (Courtesy Sobia Wink)  Amoli shocked at her knowledge...... she realises this n says i heard it wen u were telling that woman...... Amoli says even afta hearing all this u think im lucky?? She replies angrily then wot else shud i do ....... cry at ur sad story..... i have seen n tolerated a ocean filled of sadness....... all my feelings have died in these 4 walls....

Amoli says but how did i come here??....... i had........ kamudi finishes 4 her saying jumped in2 the river..... wot were u thinking...... birth n death r in Gods hands...... n even if we dont want 2 we have 2 live......the lines on ur hand indicate u have a long life so u were saved........ n we go in2 flashack...... she says i was as usual coming bac afta spending my night out n then i saw some people at the river bank.... got curious n went down there 2 see u Amoli..... bac 2 present... she says r u mad?? ur life isnt that bad.... compare it 2 mine...... Amoli then finally asks the ultimate question.......wot happened 2 ur child?? Kamudi looks away n Epi ends.......

Precap...... Now its DV's moms' turn 2 try n explain that Amoli is dead...... he screams Mom!!!.... n TA DAAAA Dhani says Amoli is alive Malik...... n then Shobna cums 2 meet Amoli n kamudi.......

Hmmmmm for a change Amoli n DV were StarStarStar  of the epi...... Amoli deserves ClapClapClapClapClap for her expressions n dialogue delivery in the 1st scene.... her fustration at being alive.... her pain n sadness were so well portrayed...... well done gal Clap..... i dont think i need 2 say y DV was also a Star Wink..... his awesome evil-devil expressions n those set of line OMG Evil SmileDay Dreaming....... but in last scene Amoli was same old SleepySleepy n here it was kamudi's turn 2 shine....... her trying 2 tell Amoli how much better her life is 2 her own was gr8 ClapClap

Enjoy Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swferbahaneSavitha0101uxghya

DV_LVR Goldie
DV_LVR
DV_LVR

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PreciousPri

DV cannot believe his one n only (thankfully LOLLOL) love has died..... nearly strangles Shobna 4 this n the rest of family find out about Amoli.....Shobna is pregnant wiv rapists child....... n DV goes 2 the place where Amoli jumped 2 her death..... then he very smoothly n brilliantly proves his point ROFL n sets his men 2 look 4 herClap ..... Madhura planning on making her DIL's life hell the very 1st day she arrives Angry....... Suman excellently grills tukaram ClapClap n also finds out about Amoli Cry...... DV's family n his men think he needs 2 be admitted 2 mental asylum.ROFL ...n Amoli wakes up in far-away land ShockedLOLLOL

well accounted recap

Part 1.....

Epi starts of frm previous...... Amoli wakes up in new saree Shocked.... wiv bandage on her head n BTW i wud like 2 add no make-up which was so refreshing n realistic coz in soaps whether they have surgery or wedding make up is painted on them 24/7 Thumbs Down so well done 4 CV's n make up man 4 that Thumbs Up......she is shocked....... remembers her jumping in2 the waters..... n says where i am?? Where am i ?? oh thank God she didn't say who am i??..... Thumbs Up ROFL or less problem 4 DV otherwise Wink ROFLROFL...... she gets up n goes 2 the door only 2 find it locked.... n then the door opens n a old woman cums in wiv fruit juice no no not fruit juice but fruit n juice LOLLOL..... Amoli looks at her cautiously n says where am i ?? the woman comes 2 her saying calm down ur wounds haven't healed yet so dont think or speak......

lol..the first time i saw i also thought the same thing...that madam will wake up and then someone will ask her name and she will yet again have the shocked scared look and will say "i..i cant remember"!!!!!!

Amoli gets angry n says i dont want ur sympathy jus tell me wot is this place?? How did i get here n who brought me here?? The woman says supriya........ supriya brought u here..... amoli jus repeats Supriya?? N a girl getting ready is shown admiring herself..... bac 2 officer Amoli LOL who says but i dont know any Supriya..... ROFLROFLROFL that sounded so funny Supriya saying she doesn't know any Supriya.....ROFL.... she then getting frustrated adds y did she save me?? Where am i ?? n  who r u?? u still havnt told me.... Whoa! so many questions.... i want 2 meet Supriya..... woman says she will come till then eat something i told u not 2 get so stressed....... Amoli even more frustrated says i dont want 2 eat i dont want 2 eat anything jus tell me wot i ask u 4 heavens sake..... woman replies she will tell u everything jus n amoli throws the plate down n the girl's eyeliner gets spoiled as she hears the crash.....

Amoli says why did u save me?? Woman says Life is Gods priceless gift finishing it like this is a sin...... she replies it may be but i have never felt that...... since i have come 2 my senses life has always felt like a test or...... she takes a dramatic pause n adds ... punishment...... n the girl comes 2 the door face covered in veil...... i have beared a lot frm birth 2 marriage..... with 1 hope that my husband will take away all my troubles... i got married n .....n she cries terribly... flashback of all DV n Amoli encounters..... n then her jumping...... the girl listening to this feels her pain frm her hands grabbing the door n lips quivering........ Amoli says i was tired of living i wanted 2 rest n do u know the only way 4 that was death.... another girl comes n says 2 the Supriya come on every1 is eagerly waiting 4 u outside n takes her...... amoli says 2 the woman but y am i saying this 2 u.... who r u 2 me?? Who r u??

man...cant believe she is just publishing all her sorrows to a stranger!!!!!

Part 2......

Amoli says im going frm here right now......woman stops her saying no.... she retorts y not y cant i go?? Woman says u cant go until supriya tells u 2 go.....

Cut 2 Supriya being carried out in a khatia by men..... after Diya's cheap n dirty dances get ready 4 a triple dose of another cheap n dirty dance....... some man says eh supriya !! n Amoli hears this...... n supriya dances 2 "babuji zara dheere chalo" n amoli sees this frm the door curtain....... u no had Dabangg been released then i think munni badnaam wud have fitted supriya aka kamudi i can even think ofthe lyrics "kamudi badnaam hui DV tere liye"...... ignore me if its possible Embarrassed bac 2 cheap dance........ Amoli trying her best 2 get a glimpse of Supriya but darn than veil .... finally after 3.5 mins D'oh the woman grabs amoli frm behind saying wot r u doing...... causing probs 4 the girl that saved u..... amoli confused.... another girl says do u know thousands of rupees r showered on supriya's one dance n ur trying 2 sabotage her livelihood.... Amoli says where have i arrived?? The woman says its obvious such a dance wudnt happen in a temple..... this is a brothel my dear brothel n u r its newest guest...... how stupid was that...... Amoli saying where am i? afta seeing Supriya's live dance Silly

he he he so true...apparently her brain works only when it comes to DV  i guess...thats another reason why they are so perfect for each other...DV uses too much of his brain and Amoli too little!!!!

Jus then she spots Supriya walking past n calls her....... Supriya turns around still face covered....... she says i dont know who u r?? Or wot u want?? But i do know that im not that type of girl.... n this place is not 4 me....... for Gods sake plz let me go.... u have saved my life n in return if u r asking for the price of my izzat (honour) then i cant give it 2 u....... 4give me....... let me go frm here...... now we hear a very familiar voice saying i know exactly who u r n how r u ...also that ur not meant 4 this place..... Amoli also finding this very freaky n familiar...... supriya continues even i used 2 think the same...... i wasn't like this b4..... but time played such a game that....

she turns 2 go but Amoli catches her hand stopping her...... n asks who r u?? The girl finally takes of her veil n amoli gets the shock of her life n says Kamudi !! n i cannot say how well the pain in kamudi's eyes is portrayed by her despite being all decked up her eyes reveal her tru feelings ClapClapClap..... n then we see flashbacs ov all the times both sisters more so than best friends had shared..... how poor but immensely happy they were..... n u know wot i honestly have tears in my eyes seeing these scenes Cry n how they were ruined by 1 man Evil Smile Ouch........ both hug ....  

yes i sometimes felt Kaumodi was better than Amoli for DV... honestly she was so much more prettier!!

Part 3......

Still both in a tight emotional hug....... Amoli crying hysterically..... then they come apart n Kamudi wipes her tears saying it felt nice 2 hear my name..... heard it afta a long time..... i had 4gotten my identity n was living the life of Supriya.... but u have...... Amoli cuts in saying but kamudi u... here this place is...... she replies its a very ill-reputed place..... Amoli asks how did u reach here?? she replies same way as u did....... wivout knowing or understanding anything..... come wiv me..... she takes her away......

Cut 2 angry n fustrated DV..... in black kurta Evil SmileDay Dreaming...... he is on the phone wiv Dhani shouting Amoli is not in the water...... not on the banks n no1 has seen her pass then where the heck did she go...... thats it i cant give u more time...... meanwhile Urmi listening 2 her darling hubby's irritation frm top of stairs..... go offer a head massage im sure he will appreciate it Thumbs Up...... he adds i want amoli bac at any cost..... do anything ..... aggar apni khariyat chahate ho to dhoondo usse (if u want ur well-being then look 4 her).... Urmi well i dont know wot 2 say of her expression i dunno if she like a goody wifey is feeling her hubby's pain or is getting surprised at him being so concerned n not Radhe ConfusedConfused.....  n Varsha cums out running..... tells Urmi that Shobna is conscious now...... n DV looks up givs a angry annoyed look ..... do catch it Thumbs Up..... n walks up in his signature style n that background music so suits his evil-devilness his authorative n autocratic personality... made 4 thakurs Clap..... 

goosebumps all the way!!!!!!!!

he barges in 2 the room...... his mom n rapist look n so does Shobna...... he looks at her like he could murder her at the word go...... mind-blowing expression his eyes esp ClapClap  .... he comes 2wards her n she also sits up....... his mom tries 2 stop him but he puts her hand down n says spitefully Nachiket tell this woman 2 get out of my sight..... i have controlled myself with a lot of difficulty..... b4 i do something...... walks off saying take her away..... Shobna says Amoli's death has taught u quite a few things..... ROFLROFL the woman just got a death threat n still her outspoken nature decides 2 jump out.. only Shobna is capable of this ClapClap.... ROFL.....  he slowlyyyyyyy turns around giving her y-i-ought-2 look Evil Smile...... Shobna adds ek khoon kya kardiya tumne tumhare to teevar hi badal gaye (afta one murder ur attitude has changed huh).... well done Shobna wot resentment Clap....

she is one good actrees whether it was jigyasa in Kasam Se or shobna in BP...

n now rapist being the ideal bro DeadDead says hey behave wiv bhaisaab (elder bro) or else i'll..... n his mom stops him..... n he goes 2 DV saying dont take her words 2 heart ill do as u say..... Dv says take her away coz i dont want 2 take the lives of two people at the same time...... He adds if she wants the well being of herself n her child then she shud go 2 her mothers house...... he says this wiv pure n utter hatred n detest.... nafrat hain mujhe iski surat se aur sirat se bhi (i hate her face.... and her personality as well)..... then he comes 2 her again n again his mom tries 2 keep him away but he says maa aap door rahiye (mom u stay out ov this).... honestly DV's mom y bother?? none of ur kids listen 2 u D'oh..... n y the sudden hatred 4 Shobna as long as she was helping u ...yes i agree 4 the wrong reasons but she did try n u said she was ur lottery ticket n now .... how ungrateful Ouch

yes DV mom seems to be virtually a helpless woman in this serial and bends to every will of her sons eventually after throwing some tantrums!!!

he bends down n says with sheer confidence..... ek baat apne dimaag mein bitalo.... Amoli mari nahin wo zinda hain aur usse main is haveli mein laker rohoonga aur tab tumhe is baat ka ehsaas hoga ke thakur DigVijay Singh ki chahat bhagwan ki marzi se bhi kahin zyada unchi hain ... (Fit 1 thing in2 ur head properly....Amoli is not dead she is alive and i will bring her in2 this haveli n then u will realise that thakur DigVijay Singh's love is greater than God's wishes)...wow wow n wow that was definitely the scene stealer line ClapClap......such determination n confidence ALL HAIL DV Day DreamingDay Dreaming  can this be real Shocked but no1 beats him in such scenes he plays it all 2 well he has a knack 4 it Star........ he is about 2 say something else but decides this was enuf obsessive lines 4 1 epi n givs her evil i-cud-so-kill-u look n leaves........ Shobna shocked scared n wot not...... at DV's extreme psychoness n maybe even his switch in attitude 2 her.....

ha ha ha ..typical DV..what else to expect of him!!!

Cut 2 Amoli n kamudi...... Amoli still at same question..... u here kamudi?? she replies i havnt changed as per my wishes...... i was forced 2 change otherwise i wud have been finished..... n who doesnt change Amoli even u have...... Amoli eyes wide in shock........ kamudi carries saying it is tru i dance at this kotha (brothel) but 2 earn money..... well not every1 is fortunate/lucky like u......... i have 2 stop my self frm bursting out laughing LOL..... did she jus say fortunate Shocked aah but whoeva DV loves is lucky Wink... she twists kamudi around 2 face her n asks wot did u say im lucky?? do u even know wot has happened 2 me in the last few days......... she replies blankly wot has happened 2 u?.... a thakur who is afta u day n night jus 2 make u his.... made u get married 2 his servant....... n ur hubby doesnt even look at u..... he drinks n has fun wiv girls.... u go girl Thumbs Up Amoli really needs 2 hear the plus points of her life n having DV afta her is his love disguised in lust (Courtesy Sobia Wink)  Amoli shocked at her knowledge...... she realises this n says i heard it wen u were telling that woman...... Amoli says even afta hearing all this u think im lucky?? She replies angrily then wot else shud i do ....... cry at ur sad story..... i have seen n tolerated a ocean filled of sadness....... all my feelings have died in these 4 walls....

ah ..so true anyone that can make DV love like this and change himself so much  is definitely lucky...ah what i wouldnt do for a guy like that!!!!

Amoli says but how did i come here??....... i had........ kamudi finishes 4 her saying jumped in2 the river..... wot were u thinking...... birth n death r in Gods hands...... n even if we dont want 2 we have 2 live......the lines on ur hand indicate u have a long life so u were saved........ n we go in2 flashack...... she says i was as usual coming bac afta spending my night out n then i saw some people at the river bank.... got curious n went down there 2 see u Amoli..... bac 2 present... she says r u mad?? ur life isnt that bad.... compare it 2 mine...... Amoli then finally asks the ultimate question.......wot happened 2 ur child?? Kamudi looks away n Epi ends.......

Precap...... Now its DV's moms' turn 2 try n explain that Amoli is dead...... he screams Mom!!!.... n TA DAAAA Dhani says Amoli is alive Malik...... n then Shobna cums 2 meet Amoli n kamudi.......

good luck lady!!!

Hmmmmm for a change Amoli n DV were StarStarStar  of the epi...... Amoli deserves Clap for her expressions n dialogue delivery in the 1st scene.... her fustration at being alive.... her pain n sadness were so well portrayed...... well done gal Clap..... i dont think i need 2 say y DV was also a Star Wink..... his awesome evil-devil expressions n those set of line OMG Evil SmileDay Dreaming....... but in last scene Amoli was same old SleepySleepy n here it was kamudi's turn 2 shine....... her trying 2 tell Amoli how much better her life is 2 her own was gr8 ClapClap

Enjoy Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swferSavitha0101PreciousPri

Savitha0101 Goldie
Savitha0101
Savitha0101

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
ClapClapClapClapClap updates fantastic yaar and ur side commentsROFL.

Loved Supriya performance and ofcourse SK his anger, MY GOD!!!! angry young man. Love to see him when he is angry preci especially his eyes

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swferDV_LVRPreciousPri

swfer Senior Member
swfer
swfer

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
thanks a million dollar bucksThumbs Up and u are awesomeClap
a bit boring epiUnhappySleepy anyways let's discuss itEmbarrassedWink
BTW i wud like 2 add no make-up which was so refreshing n realistic coz in soaps whether they have surgery or wedding make up is painted on them 24/7 Thumbs Down so well done 4 CV's n make up man 4 that Thumbs Up
tht's the reason i like Bairi Piya so much, it seems so original and worth-watchingTongueEmbarrassed
especially the way village life has been depictedClapClapClap loved make over of amoli in early epi,subtle and attractive 1Day Dreaming
oh thank God she didn't say who am i??..... Thumbs Up ROFL or less problem 4 DV otherwise Wink ROFL.
too good yarrrrROFL loved it,this thing can do wonders for dv otherwise till now he's a complete loser wen it comes to amoliTongueWink
that sounded so funny Supriya saying she doesn't know any Supriya.....ROFL
it wasOuch i can't imagine that the creatives can't even think of a new fictional name and they ve to use real name of one of their actorsConfusedOuch
amoli says 2 the woman but y am i saying this 2 u.... who r u 2 me?? Who r u??
after telling her every thing she's saying thisSilly
n i cannot say how well the pain in kamudi's eyes is portrayed by her despite being all decked up her eyes reveal her tru feelings ClapClapClap.
exactlyClap
n u know wot i honestly have tears in my eyes seeing these scenes Cry n how they were ruined by 1 man Evil Smile Ouch
me tooCry
go offer a head massage im sure he will appreciate it Thumbs Up
ROFL u know what is going on my mind while reading this,wen in  1 ov the early october epi wen urmi was giving him a head massage and dv was evilly Evil Smile thinking about amoliWink
Urmi well i dont know wot 2 say of her expression i dunno if she like a goody wifey is feeling her hubby's pain or is getting surprised at him being so concerned n not Radhe ConfusedConfused
she is cluless as b4ConfusedOuch
 the woman just got a death threat n still her outspoken nature decides 2 jump out.. only Shobna is capable of this ClapClap.... ROFL
well done shobna,BTW loved both dv and shobna there,the only worth-watching scene of the epiEmbarrassed
such determination n confidence ALL HAIL DV Day DreamingDay Dreaming  can this be real Shocked but no1 beats him in such scenes he plays it all 2 well he has a knack 4 it Star
hmmmmmmmmDay DreamingDay Dreaming yummy expressions,no1 can beat him in the world ov expressions and rightly said by uClap
i have 2 stop my self frm bursting out laughing LOL..... did she jus say fortunate Shocked aah but whoeva DV loves is lucky Wink.
hmm really lover like dv Day Dreamingi wish i ve 1 like him both looks and personality wise but ofcourse with not negative traits of DVSLOL i.e especially ladkibaaziWinkLOL
Amoli really needs 2 hear the plus points of her life n having DV afta her is his love disguised in lust (Courtesy Sobia Wink)
thankoooooEmbarrassed
Amoli then finally asks the ultimate question.......wot happened 2 ur child?? Kamudi looks away n Epi ends
not only epi ends but the soap ended and this query remains unsolved and unansweredConfusedOuch

Edited by swfer - 18 January 2011 at 8:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PreciousPri

uxghya Goldie
uxghya
uxghya

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
awseom written update thanks

PreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DV_LVR

Originally posted by PreciousPri

well accounted recap

Thankssss

Part 1.....

lol..the first time i saw i also thought the same thing...that madam will wake up and then someone will ask her name and she will yet again have the shocked scared look and will say "i..i cant remember"!!!!!!

yep........ is Madam ka koi bharosa nahin LOLLOL but it wud have worked 4 DV LOLLOL

man...cant believe she is just publishing all her sorrows to a stranger!!!!!

Lol n then saying y did i jus do this? Confused ROFL

Part 2......

he he he so true...apparently her brain works only when it comes to DV  i guess...thats another reason why they are so perfect for each other...DV uses too much of his brain and Amoli too little!!!!

Ditto !!yep  perfect poles apart couple...... opposites attract Wink

yes i sometimes felt Kaumodi was better than Amoli for DV... honestly she was so much more prettier!!

I dunno........ she was pretty yes...... but i think Amoli had a natural beauty a rustic look which made her attractive.....

Part 3......

goosebumps all the way!!!!!!!!

Exactly....... Big smile

she is one good actrees whether it was jigyasa in Kasam Se or shobna in BP...

totally agree ClapClap

yes DV mom seems to be virtually a helpless woman in this serial and bends to every will of her sons eventually after throwing some tantrums!!!

I know ........ y does she bother God (read CVs) only Knows Ouch

ha ha ha ..typical DV..what else to expect of him!!!

nothing....... he is DV n this is signature DV Tongue

ah ..so true anyone that can make DV love like this and change himself so much  is definitely lucky...ah what i wouldnt do for a guy like that!!!!

Amoli shud be more optimistic..... me 2 ..... i think we all want a bit of DV in a guy

good luck lady!!!

lol......

Hmmmmm for a change Amoli n DV were StarStarStar  of the epi...... Amoli deserves Clap for her expressions n dialogue delivery in the 1st scene.... her fustration at being alive.... her pain n sadness were so well portrayed...... well done gal Clap..... i dont think i need 2 say y DV was also a Star Wink..... his awesome evil-devil expressions n those set of line OMG Evil SmileDay Dreaming....... but in last scene Amoli was same old SleepySleepy n here it was kamudi's turn 2 shine....... her trying 2 tell Amoli how much better her life is 2 her own was gr8 ClapClap

Enjoy Wink

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savitha0101

ClapClapClapClapClap updates fantastic yaar and ur side commentsROFL.

thanks n thanks a billion Savi...... im soooooo happy that ur enjoying them..... i try my best Embarrassed..... n i will continue Tongue

Loved Supriya performance and ofcourse SK his anger, MY GOD!!!! angry young man. Love to see him when he is angry preci especially his eyes
yup...... she was gr8..... as 4 Dv the angry young man ........ his eyes r soo expressive me 2 love it Big smile

Savitha0101

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swfer

thanks a million dollar bucksThumbs Up and u are awesomeClap
Thanksssssssssss ..... i am running out of words 2 thank u buddy

a bit boring epiUnhappySleepy anyways let's discuss itEmbarrassedWink
BTW i wud like 2 add no make-up which was so refreshing n realistic coz in soaps whether they have surgery or wedding make up is painted on them 24/7 Thumbs Down so well done 4 CV's n make up man 4 that Thumbs Up
tht's the reason i like Bairi Piya so much, it seems so original and worth-watchingTongue
exactly........ creditable show wiv gr8 minds working Clap not making it look fake

Embarrassedespecially the way village life has been depictedClapClapClap loved make over of amoli in early epi,subtle and attractive 1Day Dreaming
Ditto Day Dreaming

oh thank God she didn't say who am i??..... Thumbs Up ROFL or less problem 4 DV otherwise Wink ROFL.
too good yarrrrROFL loved it,this thing can do wonders for dv otherwise till now he's a complete loser wen it comes to amoliTongueWink

Graicas buddy Tongue....... it wud have been his dream cum tru no more "main tumhe paa kar rahoonga Amoli " ROFL "now he's a complete loser wen it comes to amoli"TongueWink superbly tru !! ROFLROFL

that sounded so funny Supriya saying she doesn't know any Supriya.....ROFL
it wasOuch i can't imagine that the creatives can't even think of a new fictional name and they ve to use real name of one of their actorsConfusedOuch
It was ......they probably went on holiday or long weekend i guess LOLLOL...... but y gwt bothered ova their mistake... i was LOL

amoli says 2 the woman but y am i saying this 2 u.... who r u 2 me?? Who r u??
after telling her every thing she's saying thisSilly

See i wasnt Shocked..... coz this was amoli being Amoli...... hence i didnt write any comment about that line...... had she said something else i wud have been Shocked..... her silliness stays even after having a near death experience LOLLOL....... also DV seems 2 like women who have beauty but no brains..... be it Urmi or amoli ConfusedConfused.... maybe thats y opposites attract

n i cannot say how well the pain in kamudi's eyes is portrayed by her despite being all decked up her eyes reveal her tru feelings ClapClapClap.
exactlyClap

She was too good

n u know wot i honestly have tears in my eyes seeing these scenes Cry n how they were ruined by 1 man Evil Smile Ouch
me tooCry
How sad...... their life topsy turvy all coz of DV .... i dont regret it now ..... but those happy scenes CryCry

go offer a head massage im sure he will appreciate it Thumbs Up
ROFL u know what is going on my mind while reading this,wen in  1 ov the early october epi wen urmi was giving him a head massage and dv was evilly Evil Smile thinking about amoliWink

Me 2..... thats y i wrote it LOLLOL..... it didnt work but atleast she will think i did some pati seva n he will be able 2 think n daydream of amoli some more Wink.... but that scene was fab loved it

Urmi well i dont know wot 2 say of her expression i dunno if she like a goody wifey is feeling her hubby's pain or is getting surprised at him being so concerned n not Radhe ConfusedConfused
she is cluless as b4ConfusedOuch
Ur sooooo right Thumbs Up...... i guess her clueless expression made me clueless in wot she is thinking ConfusedConfused...... thanks 4 clearing Big smile

the woman just got a death threat n still her outspoken nature decides 2 jump out.. only Shobna is capable of this ClapClap.... ROFL
well done shobna,BTW loved both dv and shobna there,the only worth-watching scene of the epiEmbarrassed
It was...... rest was SleepySleepy....... both really energise the show n epi wiv their talent.... scene stealers they r Clap

such determination n confidence ALL HAIL DV Day DreamingDay Dreaming  can this be real Shocked but no1 beats him in such scenes he plays it all 2 well he has a knack 4 it Star
hmmmmmmmmDay DreamingDay Dreaming yummy expressions,no1 can beat him in the world ov expressions and rightly said by uClap
Oh yes yummy they were Day Dreaming....... n as we both agree no 1 beats him in world ov expressions ClapClap.....

i have 2 stop my self frm bursting out laughing LOL..... did she jus say fortunate Shocked aah but whoeva DV loves is lucky Wink.
hmm really lover like dv Day Dreamingi wish i ve 1 like him both looks and personality wise but ofcourse with not negative traits of DVSLOL i.e especially ladkibaaziWinkLOL
Ditto buddy........ who woudnt want a man like him Day Dreaming ovcourse minus the bad bits LOL

Amoli really needs 2 hear the plus points of her life n having DV afta her is his love disguised in lust (Courtesy Sobia Wink)
thankoooooEmbarrassed
Ur welcome yaar ClapClap

Amoli then finally asks the ultimate question.......wot happened 2 ur child?? Kamudi looks away n Epi ends
not only epi ends but the soap ended and this query remains unsolved and unansweredConfusedOuch
Yup........ it did ......a cliffhanger...... we have no idea wot really happened 2 her child ConfusedConfused

swfer

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index