Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Secret - that which never stays so (Page 2)

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Hben, u r bak! Whoa.. Howz ur hand?

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Yes Im bach! hand is fine today!
upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chennaigirl

Agreed...She has blindly followed Umang's words...But still i dont understand...Every woman is supposed to be instinctive....Even now she is not admitting the fact that she has been duped....And i really dont understand one point...She still is not showing even an ounce or respect for Gopi, who has been supporting her from the beginning of this pregnancy fiasco...I wonder what is this girl made of...Even if i want to pity her thinking Koki is partly responsible for all this, i cant thinking about all her misdeeds...

hi dear... what shall i call you... i still don't know your name

thats what irritates me as well... if someone does something wrong to you, you expect them to apologize first, so why not extend the same courtesy to others...

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by WintersBloom

Kinjal trusted Umang's love for her, she has been betrayed and is in Shock, she thinks her family are the enemy now. She will definitely take out her anger on Gopi for suggesting Dhawal for her, they are obviously not a suitable match. Gopi also as Diya said yesterday should not have interfered the way the Mad Modi's behave, she should have just kept a low profile until she leaves the house. But no, her words to Kokila "Don't be angry but can i have a word, how about getting Kinjal and Dhawal married" in front of everyone, Kinjal heard her too, i thought she was going to pull her cockroach smirk (the way she did on first entry on Dhawal) LOL, as if to say me and that weirdo. That is the issue with Kinjal because she was raised in wealth she does not respect Rashi and Gopi because they family is poor. Remember when they all had to go bath at Urmi and Jitu Bhai's house, her words were it smells at their house, all those houses in that area smell badly, i don't want to go bath there, there have only one bathroom, even Rashi had to tell her we have one bathroom and not ten, so what. 

So where Gopi is concerned, she is realising slowly the difference in Gopi and Rashi, where Rashi will blackmail her, Gopi tries to help her, but that doesn't mean she will not loose her temper on Gopi (When Kokila sent her to help Kinjal pack for America), that's just her personality, it's up to Gopi now to not allow her to do that (loose her temper), by speaking up to say, don't use that tone of voice on me if you want to do it yourself just say it nicely without yelling at me, then give her a serious look and walk out of the room. Kinjal will then come to her senses and know i shouldn't speak in that tone to my good sister in law.

you might be right about the shock point... but even then, we lean on people who have been helping through that shock, because we know they will do whatever we ask... so i don't see why Kinjal is shouting at Gopi... but might be she is just irritated and doesn't want any unsolicited advise

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Verity.

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by br2499

Diya! Please tell me who is grown-up in MM? You can group all of them into one of the three - selfish, coward, indifferent. You are expecting  a lot from them.

Bee, no man can be so dumb as not to understand that all their deeds can and will come to the forefront as when the time seems appropriate... isn't that why thieves take extra care to cover their tracks, so as not to be caught, but they are still caught... isn't it same with life... i can simply put most of SNS in dumb categoryWink

but whatever category we put them in.. you are right about expecting a lot from them

Go to top