Secret - that which never stays so

upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
we say that in this series Kinjal was led astray by her love for Umang...
but what kind of love is that which wants you to disgrace yourself and your family?

if a person says deceive others by saying you are pregnant, so that our love can win, should you trust such a person?

its said nothing in this world remains a secret, if it is known to someone other than you. so how were they planning to keep a secret like fake pregnancy???? is it by fake miscarriage???
Since starting of DUKE (Dhawal-Umang-Kinjal-Elesh)track... Kinjal was never happy... not even for a day and she was lying to her family day-in and day-out....

does the girl even have an ounce of brain to see how hurt her family would be when everything she did would be revealed??? and would just having Umang's love compensate for every tear that her family sheds because of her??? what kind of a pathetic life is that???

Edited by upasana.diya - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: upasana.diya

does the girl even have an ounce of brain to see how hurt her family would be when everything she did would be revealed??? and would just having Umang's love compensate for every tear that her family sheds because of her??? what kind of a pathetic life is that???

Diya, i have also relled at Kinjal on occasion thinking she is so stupid, she is hurting all these family members for what a false love. But she doesn't know that (we have the benefit to see Umang's true feelings looking in to the show), we are speaking as grown up's Kinjal still at college (she didn't finish, Kokila removed her early) does not know how people can use her (Umang, Rashi, Urmila) just the way she has used others (Gopi), in short what goes around comes around in life. So though she is stubborn she is also very immature, even when she is shouting or trying to yell, it makes me laugh (her tone of voice is too high pitched for her to keep saying Chup ek dum Chup, it doesn't suit her). 

Kinjal was probably thinking, and Umang was there urging her on, making her steadfast on her course of destruction, Umang would say "you are on course now, stop crying, things are working out as we discussed in our plans". Also it would have been resolved had Umang been what he was telling her he was, in love with her as much as she was with him, he came to the house asked to marry her remember (she put her trust in him, Umang betrayed that her trust), now all of a sudden he has dumped her without even telling her personally just by message through intermediaries (her brother and mum), poor girl is in shock. 
upasana.diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: WintersBloom

Diya, i have also relled at Kinjal on occasion thinking she is so stupid, she is hurting all these family members for what a false love. But she doesn't know that (we have the benefit to see Umang's true feelings looking in to the show), we are speaking as grown up's Kinjal still at college (she didn't finish, Kokila removed her early) does not know how people can use her (Umang, Rashi, Urmila) just the way she has used others (Gopi), in short what goes around comes around in life. So though she is stubborn she is also very immature, even when she is shouting or trying to yell, it makes me laugh (her tone of voice is too high pitched for her to keep saying Chup ek dum Chup, it doesn't suit her). 

Kinjal was probably thinking, and Umang was there urging her on, making her steadfast on her course of destruction, Umang would say "you are on course now, stop crying, things are working out as we discussed in our plans". Also it would have been resolved had Umang been what he was telling her he was, in love with her as much as she was with him, he came to the house asked to marry her remember (she put her trust in him, Umang betrayed that her trust), now all of a sudden he has dumped her without even telling her personally just by message through intermediaries (her brother and mum), poor girl is in shock. 

😭..... maybe u r right... but isn't 20 yrs age enough to understand somethings... that someone who doesn't respect your family can't respect you too...

but maybe you are right.... i feel frustrated her naivete tooo...

but many of you and Kaaki are very clear about somethings and tone me down when am frustrated.... luv u all a lot for thatπŸ˜ƒ
crms thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Diya,

Did not someone say : Love is Blind.

In addition to being blind she is not using her brain also.  She will reap what she sows.

upasana.diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: crms

Diya,

Did not someone say : Love is Blind.

In addition to being blind she is not using her brain also.  She will reap what she sows.

absolutely... could not agree more with what you said...
chennaigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agreed...She has blindly followed Umang's words...But still i dont understand...Every woman is supposed to be instinctive....Even now she is not admitting the fact that she has been duped....And i really dont understand one point...She still is not showing even an ounce or respect for Gopi, who has been supporting her from the beginning of this pregnancy fiasco...I wonder what is this girl made of...Even if i want to pity her thinking Koki is partly responsible for all this, i cant thinking about all her misdeeds...
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: chennaigirl

Agreed...She has blindly followed Umang's words...But still i dont understand...Every woman is supposed to be instinctive....Even now she is not admitting the fact that she has been duped....And i really dont understand one point...She still is not showing even an ounce or respect for Gopi, who has been supporting her from the beginning of this pregnancy fiasco...I wonder what is this girl made of...Even if i want to pity her thinking Koki is partly responsible for all this, i cant thinking about all her misdeeds...

Kinjal trusted Umang's love for her, she has been betrayed and is in Shock, she thinks her family are the enemy now. She will definitely take out her anger on Gopi for suggesting Dhawal for her, they are obviously not a suitable match. Gopi also as Diya said yesterday should not have interfered the way the Mad Modi's behave, she should have just kept a low profile until she leaves the house. But no, her words to Kokila "Don't be angry but can i have a word, how about getting Kinjal and Dhawal married" in front of everyone, Kinjal heard her too, i thought she was going to pull her cockroach smirk (the way she did on first entry on Dhawal) πŸ˜†, as if to say me and that weirdo. That is the issue with Kinjal because she was raised in wealth she does not respect Rashi and Gopi because they family is poor. Remember when they all had to go bath at Urmi and Jitu Bhai's house, her words were it smells at their house, all those houses in that area smell badly, i don't want to go bath there, there have only one bathroom, even Rashi had to tell her we have one bathroom and not ten, so what. 

So where Gopi is concerned, she is realising slowly the difference in Gopi and Rashi, where Rashi will blackmail her, Gopi tries to help her, but that doesn't mean she will not loose her temper on Gopi (When Kokila sent her to help Kinjal pack for America), that's just her personality, it's up to Gopi now to not allow her to do that (loose her temper), by speaking up to say, don't use that tone of voice on me if you want to do it yourself just say it nicely without yelling at me, then give her a serious look and walk out of the room. Kinjal will then come to her senses and know i shouldn't speak in that tone to my good sister in law.
Edited by WintersBloom - 13 years ago
br2499 thumbnail
Diya! Please tell me who is grown-up in MM? You can group all of them into one of the three - selfish, coward, indifferent. You are expecting  a lot from them.
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hben, u r bak! Whoa.. Howz ur hand?
br2499 thumbnail
Yes Im bach! hand is fine today!