India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

I'm back!! :)

Tejy_Kumari Goldie
Tejy_Kumari
Tejy_Kumari

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone...this is MeraHarshad17...now MeraHarshad517 because I had to open a new account...I had lost the password for my old one and am having some problems with my hotmail account that was connected to my id and was not recieving emails so I could not reset my password...so now I'm back to being a Newbie Cry from being a senior member...oh well...I'm hoping eventually the hotmail problems will be solved and I can get my old account back.

Last week I wanted to post my latest thoughts on what might happen but because of the "technical" difficulties I wasn't able to but now my prediction seems to be on the right track from what I get from the precap for tomorrow's episode...

I was going to say that the reason why Taani says Anu is her husband when she is allegedly married to Ritesh/is Taani Basu would be because she really isn't married to Ritesh and it is all for show in front of everyone else...really she was only going to become Kuhu and the baby's mom but she would always remain Anu's and therefore would never marry Ritesh...and now seeing the precap where she said that she had only promised to become Kuhu's mom but not Ritesh's wife, I think I finally hit a target with the millions of predictions I had LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BlueSpiritShaily.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top