Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Parul Interview - Dailybhaskar.in

downandout IF-Dazzler
downandout
downandout

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

Sara was never married: Parul

Source: Esha Razdan   |   Last Updated 12:28(22/11/10)

Sara was never married: Parul
She came, saw and conquered. Ever since she lit the small screen with her presence, the gorgeous Parul Chauhan became a popular household name. Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai gave her an instant popularity and now with the closure of the show, Parul has achieved one milestone and in her words, has surely a long way to go.

Parul in a candid interview, goes down the memory lanes when she had begun her career with the show and also, on her relationship with Yashdeep  of Perfect Bride fame. 

How does it feel your debut venture Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai has come to an end now?
I'm going through mixed emotions. On one hand, I know I'm going to miss the show terribly because it had become a huge part of my life. I can't believe, it has come to an end because it has been garnering huge TRPs since it began three years ago. But Im happy at the same time because now Ill venture into a new show and explore myself in another character.

Was it an intentional decision not to be a part of some other show while Bidaai was on air. Why?
You are absolutely right . I have believed that as an actor, it's your character and not you in a particular show which leaves a mark and becomes a household name. So, I wanted to give my 100% and be remebered as just Ragini till the time I was playing it. Too many shows would have confused my viewers with the charcaters.

But don't you think that it somehwere blocks the verstile actor in you?
No, I don't think so because as Ragini I have done it all from a loving daughter, sister and wife to an angry woman who turns into Sherlock Holmes. I have proved my acting prowess in the same show. I believe, being a part of one show at a time gives you personal space as well.

So, how was the last day on the sets of Bidaai?
Everyone shed tears on the last day which is quite natural although we had a blast on the farewell party. I can't forget Angad crying because he has never shown this side of his except during the shoot if his character demanded to be emotional. However,  it really touched my heart when he hugged me and cried.

Shed light on the best moments of the serial which you still cherish?
Well, I still cherish mine and Sadha's wedding on the show. The circumstances under which both the weddings had commenced are memorable. And then, Sadhna and Ranbir's death too still bring goose-bumps to me. I think there are the most memorable moments.

Coming to Sara, you have had a good association with her. Tell us something about it?
I was missing Sara badly on the last day of the shoot because I had begun the first day of the shoot with her. So, I so wished her to be there in the last frame. I and she come a long way along where we had a some brilliant time on the sets. Sara had become a intergral part of my life as we would share common green room, vanity van and rooms. We would emjoy our personal space without letting anyone intrude in it.

Whats' your take on her marriage since you are very close to her?
The news of Ali and Sara already married came as a surprise to me for we all on the sets were aware of her enaged status to Ali. Nevertheless, now that they have got married, I'm extremely happy for her and wish her all the happiness in life. I was glad to know about the grand wedding at the Bigg Boss house but couldn't make it there for busy schedules.

So, is marriage on cards for you too?
(Smiles), marriage is a serious institution. I'm very much happy in love with Yashdeep whom I met on the sets of Perfect Bride. Its' been seven months since we started seeing each other. We both have begun with our careers and have a long way to go. Marriage will fall in place eventually.

What is the pipleine after Bidaai? 
Well, I'm on a break and enjoying every moment of it. Offers keep pouring in and soon I'll meer my audience in a new avatar. Till then, they will have to wait and watch.

She gave this interview a little after Bidaai ended.

Parul has mentioned that she is looking forward to doing a new character, which obviously means 2 things, no Bidaai2 (for Parul atleast) and that RS is definitely not making the movie he promised ever (killed the 0.001% hope that I had also)

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

DOLLY_ROLLYharman05tamushilisasandraanizorRehana86DEEENCHjust_inRahmrekha02WinchesterbrosSPN_JD_Addicted

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
thanks dear Hug....i want her back in B2 with AnmolDisapprove.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

searedanizor

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the article...

Well good luck to her
 I hope RS does  make a new show with her she is extremely talented and I also hope if season two happens for Bidaaii she would be there  and with a new avataar !! and would love to see her opposite Apurva again ! 

Good Luck for her.

Edited by shanti05 - 17 January 2011 at 2:26pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

searedanizorWinchesterbros

Winchesterbros IF-Sizzlerz
Winchesterbros
Winchesterbros

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks yaar, I miss her so much, I just hope ki she comes back soon.Cry

searedtamushi

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the article. If this article is immediately after Bidaai then Parul should have taken a new show by now like her fellow co-stars did . If she has not then hopes for Bidaai2 is still alive for me as the new serial is not giving rating any where near Bidaai gave even when it was ranked at the 12th position.

searedsaveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
@rekha..yes this article read it before and its just after bidaai ended.

as you said hope  for bidaai 2 is still there if she has not signed any new show till now same as apoorva or angad.

just waiting for this big news..SP should start reacting now as there replacement is not doing that well on the trp chart..

searedrekha02

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Savee one more month on the go and I recall the same starplus axed a show within three months to show Behenien .Sorry, didn't axe. They shifted Tere mere Sapne to afternoon slot to show Behenein and that show is still being aired at the afternoon slot.

Edited by rekha03 - 17 January 2011 at 10:20pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
yes rekha 4 weeks and we will see wat the management of SP will release in the media..

btw is bahenein too going off air ?..seems to read it somewhere..i mean SP is expert in axing shows left right center...

so lets see if gulal the perfect replacement as per SP for bidaai which is still struggling to get in the trp chart with its  2 trp will they axe it or give it a different time slot..

as i said before competition is geting tough and imagine will come with srk show in feb.time slot 9 pm..

lets wait and watch..

Go to top