India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My Daasoo Prediction for Tomoro ;) *editted*

lily_k25 IF-Rockerz
lily_k25
lily_k25

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
kya yaar sab log yaha...kuch vivah ke peeche bhaag rahe tho kuch log jaane tu ya jaane na ke peeche bhaag rahe hai..agar filmy predictions karne hi tho...thoda tho hatke karo..
yoo..ek ' film' y prediction mere taraf se bhii

starting from the precap of today...

Brig: Geet !!

Geet shocked to see him...heart stops beating for a moment..recollects all the hp scenes..mind becomes numb with fear..mind n heart failing n trying to understand how brij is here ..that too at this time of her life when he was supposed to be at jail..

brij taking advantage of geet's shocked silence advances on her and says..u have been a burden since u were born..i should have killed u the day u were born..but its never late..now am going to finish the job which was left over till now..now u cant run away anywhere and none of ur frnds r here right now to help u...oh yaa..not even ur saviour of maan who trottled my plans of killing u everytime..but now even he is not there to help u..he is busy dancing for his shaadhi which is never going to happen...
me going to stop that every heart beat which beats for him..uss saas ko rhok dhoonga jiskeliye who aas lekar baata hai..

and begins to trittle her neck (precap scene)

geet tries to free herself in vain..she senses her lungs screamiing for air and remebers maan and pushes brij with all her might..

brij is pushed aside and geet runs out of the room at the slightest chance she got ..shouting for help

brij runs behind her and catches hold of her.. (second precap shown today) and says ..told u na i will end everything today..even ur life..and starts pouring oil on her..

geet trembling in fear of seeing her darkest past of childhood in front of her n making a silent plea for maan to come soon..

brij lights up a matchstick and throws it on geet....
camera zoomed on match stick...in slow motion the match stich is reaching towards gee...it almost reaches geet...when suddenly...a hand comes in between and catches the matchstick...

* camera zoomed over the matchstick and hand with shocked geet in background *

the hand triwls the match stick in his fingers and brings it upto his mouth and lights a cigarette with that match stick.. Cool

* camera zoomed over the matchstick ,hand and mouth...persons face still not revealed *

brij in shock and anger shouts "Oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...koun hai bhe tu..iss ki tarah tum he bhi mere haaton me marna hai kya?? "

*camera zoom out slightly to show the face of the person *

*first his fierce eyes..then his nose flairing with anger..then his mouth puffing his cigarette..thennnn his face *

brij : koun hai jo mere aur geet ke beech aarahe ho..hatjao warna kutte ki maut maregi..

the security guy puffing his cigerrete, round on brij to give him answers to his questions...when brij realises that there is not one but a gang of 10 security officials lined up horizontally in front of geet...in between him and geet as a safe gaurd..protecting geet from him..

*camera zoomed out totally.a..n showing the scene from all angles n top view*

SO (Security Officer) says....did u really think that we all would be sleeping when u come to harm her..that too after u tried to kill her these many times??

brij sensing danger n him being cornered by SOs tries to back out n try to fool the SOs and starts running from that place.....

BUTTT....as he tries to run...he gets cornered by another set of SOs in black dress (those bodygaurds who r genrally with maan when he goes in lifts in KC office)

realising that he has been cornered totally brij searches for a small or any slightest way to escape from there..

the SO says...did u really think that none of us noticed you entering into the mansion ?? infact we were waiting for u with open arms just to catch u red handed..so  that next time when u r put in jail..it would be non-bailable and u just rot in jail forever..thats why we were waiting n watching u in civil dresses and dresssed as bharathi's..so that u dont doubt us...
wat?? shocked? if u can dress as a bharathi and come inside to kill geet..cant we dress as bharathis to save the very same geet ?? Cool

all the SOs and BodyGaurds (BG) beat brij to pulp and ties him up totally...
makes him dring whisky forcefully..so that he wouldnt be in a state to run away or fight back incase he managed to free himself (yoo..got this idea from okkadu movie climaxEmbarrassed )

then they assure geet of her safety...at this time..pinky and others enter and r shocked to see the senario before them..
pinky runs to geet in concern and asks her if she is ok...geet nods yes.

the security people give geet's frnds a brief talk about wat happened and tells them to take geet for  marriage rituals..

all reach the mandap...with SOs following geet protectively..
as they are in the middle of the way of reaching mandap...maan,daadi n others, shocked seeing geet in such a state.. runs towards her in concern n fear..

maan hugs geet with tears in his eyes..n says.i heard all that SOs told pinky...my heart stopped beating when i couldnt here u out and dint know wat was happening..thats y i asked pinky n others to check up on u..as i was not allowed to see u due to the rituals here..but as soon as i heard SOs telling pinky that brij was here trying to kill u...i left behind all the rituals to be near u...hoping against hope that u were alrite...Embarrassed

geet in tears hugs backs n says..when u r with me...nothing can happen to me...no one can even touch my shadow.. as u were not in a position to be with me during rituals...even at a time like this...even for a small interval of time..u dint want to take risk..and arraged for a high class security without even my knowledge so that i would be safe...what else do i need...Embarrassed

daadi hugs them both thanking god n everyone that they were safe..

adi n romeo comes up to maan and says proudly yet modestly that " i told u na maan sir..that u need not worry about security in the home...we made sure that geet will be secure in any condition...all the cameras recorded brij trying to kill geet and what else proof does the court want for them to throw him in jail forever..." indicating a very drunk brij amist the SOs.

seeing brij...maan bursting out in anger..goes near him to take revenge on his own for hurting geet because he knew that court decision n jail wouldnt satisfy him.

but daadi n others asks him to calm down reminding him that its his wedding day and asks him to continue with teh rituals..

seeeing maan hesitant...adi reminds him that brij is not the condition to run away anywhereWink..so he can wait till the marriage is over  n see his sis marriage with his own eyes..which would be a gud punishment for him...

manisha watching all this...goes to geet happily and says.." oh my baby..i luv u so much *maan giving a look here to manishaa*..because of u..i could meet my HHB..now because of ur safety precautions..am in middle of my HHSBs..
adi n romeo raise their eyebrows questioningly to manisha...when he replys " oh my HHSBs...Hot HOt Security Boyss.." running towards them with a ada n flower in his hand.

The SOs who never feared anything in their lives..scatter here n there to avade the danger coming upon them in the form of manisha LOL

seeing that geet ,maan n everyone starts laughing and goes to the mandap to complete the marriage rituals..

then...adi as a substitute for brother for geet and Manchenda as a substitute of father for geet complete all teh rituals and makes their marraige a grand success...with a drunk brij watching all this...geet happyly getting married to her prince... helplessly ...not able to do anything...

Yo..and thats how maan n geet marriage took place...Embarrassed Wink

Editted: wrote this around 3 am in the early morning when i was caught by my dad n got a dose of scoldings for not sleeping early...so forgot to add manisha's part in a hurry..editted in blue Big smile

Edited by lily_k25 - 18 January 2011 at 4:05am

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

223945payalprasadgitika.jzainah320namitasinkdg129bhakbhartifanNandita5noorsandgauranitaicharlie1950Nikhi.ramita_nayalXXaquafireXX-knirwal-mausam19eminentravenheartneha2005Nineliveshindu4lyfroseflower_07meravigilisoshinusLavZ-RushTrip-pavsSabaah.._Invincible_rani-lucki--sanchita--rickksnanditasinghSilentsoulmysterygurl1427monikasethadoremevirgonivedithakahkashansakinapreetgurtinotfadedawayJunglebee

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
dats really nice lily....................

i would love to see d cc cams and security officers serving dere purpose..............

but i feel maan will save her finally as usual........

Edited by pooja83 - 17 January 2011 at 2:08pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

XXaquafireXXravenheartNineliveslily_k25nanditasinghrani-lucki

neha2005 IF-Dazzler
neha2005
neha2005

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
great prediction! hope something like this happens 2moro!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lily_k25rani-lucki

kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Maan security officers  looser

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lily_k25

XXaquafireXX Goldie
XXaquafireXX
XXaquafireXX

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
They need to make use of the security guys in the show!! All they are doing is eating donuts/coffee and snoozing around due to boredom! Great take!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gitika.jbhakbhartifanlily_k25

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Kya aisa ho sakta hai?

pls CVs read this and reshoot!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheartlily_k25

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
DHAASU...DABANG...BRILLIANT!!ClapClapClap

lily_k25

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Lily is this copyrighted????....LOLLOLLOL

If not CV's ko de do...If yes then please sell it to them for Free.....Kyuki they are bankrupt
Ouch

Edited by rickks - 17 January 2011 at 2:32pm

lily_k25

Go to top