Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Scripted (Page 3)

Poll Question: Do u think dis show is scripted?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
43 [69.35%]
12 [19.35%]
7 [11.29%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

sadzzzZZZ Newbie
sadzzzZZZ
sadzzzZZZ

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
1st of all I don't think Except REMO SIR, any of those 2 judges (MADHURI & MALAIKA) are fit to be on those seats. I don't understand on what bases are they judging. At one point of time MALAIKA is a lill fine with her judgment but MADHURI Angry errrrrr. She either goes on CUTE  looks or with the stars POPULARITY. Oh come on Angry Could any 1 just Teach her how to judge. Thumbs Down

And about the show .. ITS ALL SCRIPTED . You can also say that its been decided ' WHOSE GONE WIN THE SHOW " Probably

SALMAN & YAANA wer the consistant pair on the show since the start. They've neva got low scores unlike "THE OLD MAN" SHEKAR SUMAN & '"THE FAKE LAUGHTER GIRL'" MAAHI.

SALMAN & YAANA were NOT eliminated coz of low votes ( i think they are the ones who gets the highest VOTES compared to other contestants).
Are you people scared that they are the strong contenders on the show and mite beat every1 an win the show ???
huh LOSERS Thumbs Down LOL

LOL

I dont think SALMAN was eliminated coz  of his injury and he needed rest . Coz Soon after his elimination The rehearsals for the WILD CARD ENTRY has been started. Their is no way that he was under rest.

WE WANT SALMAN & YAANA BACK ON THE SHOW NO MATTER WHAT .They deserve to be in their until the last

SALMAN & YAANA ARE THE BEST

we love you both <3 <3

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
i think salman-yana were eliminated to kill all chances of the sony rebel krushna to make a come back! 

nobody else was worthy of comeback than krushna until yana got eliminated. 

*scripted*

Edited by bonnefille - 18 January 2011 at 11:54am
-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged

yes its scriptd like any other reality show

Edited by ekta_salman - 18 January 2011 at 12:07pm
Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
who cares as long as u get to see superb performances

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

infinity00bonnefillenikitagmc

TheUltimate Senior Member
TheUltimate
TheUltimate

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadzzzZZZ

1st of all I don't think Except REMO SIR, any of those 2 judges (MADHURI & MALAIKA) are fit to be on those seats. I don't understand on what bases are they judging. At one point of time MALAIKA is a lill fine with her judgment but MADHURI Angry errrrrr. She either goes on CUTE  looks or with the stars POPULARITY. Oh come on Angry Could any 1 just Teach her how to judge. Thumbs Down

And about the show .. ITS ALL SCRIPTED . You can also say that its been decided ' WHOSE GONE WIN THE SHOW " Probably

SALMAN & YAANA wer the consistant pair on the show since the start. They've neva got low scores unlike "THE OLD MAN" SHEKAR SUMAN & '"THE FAKE LAUGHTER GIRL'" MAAHI.

SALMAN & YAANA were NOT eliminated coz of low votes ( i think they are the ones who gets the highest VOTES compared to other contestants).
Are you people scared that they are the strong contenders on the show and mite beat every1 an win the show ???
huh LOSERS Thumbs Down LOL

LOL

I dont think SALMAN was eliminated coz  of his injury and he needed rest . Coz Soon after his elimination The rehearsals for the WILD CARD ENTRY has been started. Their is no way that he was under rest.

WE WANT SALMAN & YAANA BACK ON THE SHOW NO MATTER WHAT .They deserve to be in their until the last

SALMAN & YAANA ARE THE BEST

we love you both <3 <3

Classic example of what happens when overly inflated idiocy goes untreated. The disorder becomes a chronic illness. Like in this guy's case. For such advanced stages usually an intensive shock therapy and a permanent cell in the mental asylum is prescribed. It soothes the symptoms, does not cure the illness though.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..yajnaseni..

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Originally posted by nikitagmc

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

As of now, No. My opinion might change later, though.

im sure it will IF they show exit to sushant na?!?! LOL ooooohh stupid sonyAngry

See, there are many many factors which influence the voting pattern, I made a detailed post on it long back, can't repeat everything here. Its not about my favourites not getting eliminated- its about the voting pattern- its highly unpredictable. Plus I like giving the benefit of doubt- just my opinion that as of now, there doesn't seem to be rigging.

i respect ur pov dear but its scripted for me. if u take salman & yana, they were never in bottom 3 ever since da show started. but all of a sudden, just cz they got low marks they were eliminated while stars who repeatedly fell into bottom 3 are still dere

sony's doin dis purposely to arouse its viewers and to raise trp. now articles are rumours are goin around confirmin salyaana's return even before da episode is shot. i find it difficult to believe its not scripted. all reality shows are i guess LOL

I wasn't trying to convince you. I only stated my POV, and quoted you ONLY cos you said I would call it scripted if Sushant was eliminated. Was just trying to point out that its not a case of 'if my favourite gets eliminated its scripted' kind of thing with me. I know your POV on this topic since long, and I know your reasons for that too, but I have my own reasons to believe that as of now, it doesn't look scripted. That's it. Not trying to convince you to accept my stand. I respect your opinion. :-)

Lets agree to disagree and enjoy the show. :- )

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzaCurlylocks

swtbaby IF-Sizzlerz
swtbaby
swtbaby

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
not sure
Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged

I wasn't trying to convince you. I only stated my POV, and quoted you ONLY cos you said I would call it scripted if Sushant was eliminated. Was just trying to point out that its not a case of 'if my favourite gets eliminated its scripted' kind of thing with me. I know your POV on this topic since long, and I know your reasons for that too, but I have my own reasons to believe that as of now, it doesn't look scripted. That's it. Not trying to convince you to accept my stand. I respect your opinion. :-)

Lets agree to disagree and enjoy the show. :- )

Thumbs Up agree jaana...

Go to top