Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

The reason why I started watching SNS is Kinjal ! (Page 2)

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eesha2

Originally posted by -DE-

But i am confused. This show is already on air about 1 year. In this time Gopi already should have won Ahem hearth? With Ahems and Gopis relationship new tracks can be developed. I hope the writer of SNS isl planning the relationship of Ahem and Gopi as the next track

Yeah exactly our frustration. As someone mentioned in an earlier post, he has watched his wife take care of his family even when she was in pain and yet it still hasn't made any difference to him. As I mentioned earlier Ahem's character is so arrogant and hot-headed he can't seem to comprehend anything beyond himself. Tere muh mein ghee shakar. Lets hope that is what they have planned next, because I for one am started to get really irritated by the way Ahem keeps treating his wife. I mean a man would even get attached to a dog in such a span of time, but this guy. Ufff! 

we all might advocate her leaving the house... but our CVs are like "that will happen only if hell freezes over twice in 2 days"

our CVs concept is face the devils, even if they skin you alive and put salt on those wounds...

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -DE-

But i am confused. This show is already on air about 1 year. In this time Gopi already should have won Ahem hearth? With Ahems and Gopis relationship new tracks can be developed. I hope the writer of SNS isl planning the relationship of Ahem and Gopi as the next track

I doubt the writer is planning a relationship of Aham and Gopi next, it will be a long while before Aham gives in to his love for her. Saath Nibhana Saathiya aka Come and Fulfill the place as my Partner right, i think it will be the very last week or even the last episode before we see them together. As the title of the show fulfil the place as partner will be attained nothing else to show on the serial after that.

Meanwhile the number of months and years it will run with Kalakari of Rashi and Urmila, Kokila fighting the daughter in laws and now Kinjal is staying she is also Chote Kadgri, never ending Kalakari in the Modi House. Aham and other men will appear ever now and again, when male figures are required to step in, buy tickets to America (Kinjal track) go fight some guy, that's it.

Go to top