The reason why I started watching SNS is Kinjal !

-DE- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I did not watch this show from the start. I am watching this show since Kinjals  track started, so not very long. I like Kinjal tarck and this show but one thing annoys me a lot!!! and it is ahem!, he should change his behaviour  and be lucky to have a wife like Gopi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -DE-

I did not watch this show from the start. I am watching this show since Kinjals  track started, so not very long. I like Kinjal tarck and this show but one thing annoys me a lot!!! and it is ahem!, he should change his behaviour  and be lucky to have a wife like Gopi.

Hi DE, welcome to the forum, you have missed a lot, if you have a chance go to the star plus website in india and click on shows, Saath Nibhana Saathiya and watch all the episodes from the beginning, why i'm suggesting you do this is because i think you will understand why Aham is the way he is. 

Earlier episodes introduced Aham and Gopi (day to day work of both, him a boss in a company, she a servant and almost a child who enjoys puppet shows as a pass time), Anita was introduced (Aham's girlfriend), Kokila's arguement with Anita, Aham requesting Kokila to accept Anita (after Anita tried to kill both she and Aham) and Kokila's manipulation of Aham, so that sets the scene for what has happened, Aham puts family honour and Mom's wishes as a priority, dancing dandiya with Gopi, everything he has had to do in public for the sake of honour and mom's wishes or to get Kinjal married, however, he makes it clear frequently to Gopi that she has no rights as a wife and he doesn't regard her as such. Kinjal also and her Umang (Anita's brother) had tried to jeopardise the Gopi and Aham relationship by buying an expensive necklace and putting the blame on Gopi. Rashi has jeopardised the relationship too several times until Gopi had reversed all her wedding vows (as Aham  threatened to leave the family), and they (Gopi and Aham) stay in the house but as individuals not as a couple. Just to give you a flavour of what you have missed, i think if you have time, it's worth catching up.
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
errr...can't comment on the goodness of the Kinjal track.

Can't stand her or the track.  Except as someone mentioned it is a platform for Aham to come to the forefront. 
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kinjal is only a passing track... she is not the soul of this drama...

with her track she is bringing humanity to ahem and thats what matters to us😉
Edited by upasana.diya - 13 years ago
choti_rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Welcome to the club! LOL I think everyone here is so annoyed at Ahem's behavior towards Gopi. You are definitely preaching to the choir here. Everyone is just waiting for even an ounce of love in Ahem's eyes for his lovely wife. Alas who knows when that shall be so we shall all just wait. And wait. And wait. 
-DE- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But i am confused. This show is already on air about 1 year. In this time Gopi already should have won Ahem hearth? With Ahems and Gopis relationship new tracks can be developed. I hope the writer of SNS isl planning the relationship of Ahem and Gopi as the next track
choti_rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

But i am confused. This show is already on air about 1 year. In this time Gopi already should have won Ahem hearth? With Ahems and Gopis relationship new tracks can be developed. I hope the writer of SNS isl planning the relationship of Ahem and Gopi as the next track

Yeah exactly our frustration. As someone mentioned in an earlier post, he has watched his wife take care of his family even when she was in pain and yet it still hasn't made any difference to him. As I mentioned earlier Ahem's character is so arrogant and hot-headed he can't seem to comprehend anything beyond himself. Tere muh mein ghee shakar. Lets hope that is what they have planned next, because I for one am started to get really irritated by the way Ahem keeps treating his wife. I mean a man would even get attached to a dog in such a span of time, but this guy. Ufff! 
upasana.diya thumbnail

time is not the point honey

per 30 mins track of every day
we have 10 mins break and atleast 5 mins camera rolls and 5 mins walking to the place where dialogue is to be delivered... how will the story move in just 10 mins per day track out of which 2-3 mins goes to repeating same things again and again and chup... ek dum chups....

there is only 5 min story per week making it atmost a story of 24 hours for the whole year.... so see technically there is no room for progress😆...

my prof would be impressed if i do as many calculations in my project tooo😆
upasana.diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Eesha2

Yeah exactly our frustration. As someone mentioned in an earlier post, he has watched his wife take care of his family even when she was in pain and yet it still hasn't made any difference to him. As I mentioned earlier Ahem's character is so arrogant and hot-headed he can't seem to comprehend anything beyond himself. Tere muh mein ghee shakar. Lets hope that is what they have planned next, because I for one am started to get really irritated by the way Ahem keeps treating his wife. I mean a man would even get attached to a dog in such a span of time, but this guy. Ufff! 

we all might advocate her leaving the house... but our CVs are like "that will happen only if hell freezes over twice in 2 days"

our CVs concept is face the devils, even if they skin you alive and put salt on those wounds...
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I doubt the writer is planning a relationship of Aham and Gopi next, it will be a long while before Aham gives in to his love for her. Saath Nibhana Saathiya aka Come and Fulfill the place as my Partner right, i think it will be the very last week or even the last episode before we see them together. As the title of the show fulfil the place as partner will be attained nothing else to show on the serial after that.

Meanwhile the number of months and years it will run with Kalakari of Rashi and Urmila, Kokila fighting the daughter in laws and now Kinjal is staying she is also Chote Kadgri, never ending Kalakari in the Modi House. Aham and other men will appear ever now and again, when male figures are required to step in, buy tickets to America (Kinjal track) go fight some guy, that's it.