Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Oh Aham - what are we going to do with you!!! (Page 6)

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

Dont blame education here.. There are lot of educated gals who cant fend for themself. On the other hand many uneducated ppl are smart.. Indian politics is an example. Urmila and kokila, both control their children. Gopi never raises her voice her creator (the cvs) wants her to be a real "gopi"

I just checked the meaning of the name Gopi it's female "Cow Herder". Though Jake you meant to say Doppy right? Although, today i stumbled onto a movie on Star Plus starring Abhishek and Priyanka called Drona where they met a Gopi and he was a keeper of secrets, as this Drona was a superhero/fantasy type movie most names and occupations usually have deep meanings in fantasy type flicks.

True, i think it's self confidence, and education can be street smartness even (observe and react to opportunities), how many people in the world are working fields they didn't study for, most people do degree's not relevant to their occupation later in life, it's always a laugh to ask people so what did you study and compare that to the current job and find out why they chose that academic qualification and how they stumbled into what they are doing now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

upasana.diyaSky23

Sky23 IF-Rockerz
Sky23
Sky23

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by upasana.diya

Originally posted by lovtv

@Nafisa, Eesha, Diya and Jake

Excellent discussion!  Loving it.  

Carry on....

Shelly Kaaki.. i hope you are not referring to the last 2 posts about gruel... Bro promised me a snack and he is just making gruel.... BRAT bro is so cruel
Diya, I wouldn't trust him in the kitchen.

No offence Jake!  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

upasana.diya

saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Oye!  I leave for a couple hours and look what happens!  Shelly!  Can't you keep a handle on this?  Oh, that's right, you were a bit distracted today... ROFLROFL ROFLROFL ROFLROFL ROFLROFL Mind elsewhere was it? 

First off, can we start using the @ sign?  My eyes were burning from all the quoting.

Secondly, we can't do anything with Aham because every wish and dream we have for he and Gopi gets flushed down the toilet by the CVs.  We can whine and moan, but I don't think anythings going to change.  At least not for a long, long while.  

@Shelly, loved the ps.  Oh, and on that other thing, I'm thinking "Yummy", "Delicious", "Amazing", "OMG", "Dreamy", "Steamy",  something along those lines.  Do let me know...EmbarrassedWinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sky23-tellyaddict-

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
@Nafisa... when i said education i meant empowerment dear.... not exactly education...

in Hindu Mythology Gopis are girls who loved lord Krishna beyond everything... who are satisfied at just a glimpse of him and don't look for anything beyond dancing in the moonlight with him(Raas leela)....

these Gopis are said to be enlightened souls who asked Lord Vishnu (Lord Krishna is Lord Vishnu's 8th avatar on earth) for a boon of his love in his next earthly life... and thus they became Gopi's during Lord Krishna's avatar.

and you are right anyone can be empowered, if they know their rights and other persons weakness to them, which Rashi very well can exploit unlike Gopi

-tellyaddict-

Sky23 IF-Rockerz
Sky23
Sky23

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
@Tammie, I went to get the kids' dinner and came back to this.  I lost all control of the discussion.  I can't even interject they are being so serious.

So glad you noticed the PS!  Smile
upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saomom

Oye!  I leave for a couple hours and look what happens!  Shelly!  Can't you keep a handle on this?  Oh, that's right, you were a bit distracted today... ROFLROFL ROFLROFL ROFLROFL ROFLROFL Mind elsewhere was it?

Diya - where was the mindConfused???

First off, can we start using the @ sign?  My eyes were burning from all the quoting.
Diya - so sorry mom... will keep that in mind from next time... if we are quoting too much....

Secondly, we can't do anything with Aham because every wish and dream we have for he and Gopi gets flushed down the toilet by the CVs.  We can whine and moan, but I don't think anythings going to change.  At least not for a long, long while. 

Diya - agreee....LOL

@Shelly, loved the ps.  Oh, and on that other thing, I'm thinking "Yummy", "Delicious", "Amazing", "OMG", "Dreamy", "Steamy",  something along those lines.  Do let me know...EmbarrassedWinkLOL

saomom

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

@Tammie, I went to get the kids' dinner and came back to this.  I lost all control of the discussion.  I can't even interject they are being so serious.

So glad you noticed the PS!  Smile

Kaaki... not fair... your PS blended into the backgroundCry....
well he does seem hot always... only if he were more humane, i would give him 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% NHQ

right now he is only at 50% on my scale... ahemAngry

Sky23

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Diya, Eesha, Jake good night, where i am it's just coming up to 1.30am so way past my bed time...Sleepy

But Mom and everyone please do carry on with the Aham, Gopi discussion (Mom happy reading all the quotes, yes we did go typing crazy, but it's fun sometimes) and I will catch up with it later on today. 

-tellyaddict-

Go to top