Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Oh Aham - what are we going to do with you!!! (Page 5)

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Hey dr.e n nafisaben, nice to meet you.. Now what i wanna say frm day 1, everybody is blaming my Rashi, but its Urmila who manipulates her just lyk she does with gopi. The difference is urmila love Rashi and hates Gopi.. So Rashi and gopi became the way they are.. Blame urmila here..
Its the same with Ahem, kokila brought him up lyk Robot.. Cynicism is not needed to do "big business", just smartness. Cynicism will in fact ruin everythn in the long run.. And i dont thnk kinjal got the same care frm kokila as Ahem got. So kinjal became spoilt brat! So blame kokila.. Take this urmila the conniving mother and kokila the controlling mother out of the picture and u will get ur GoHem and RaJi.. Atleast Raji.. Coz i thnk once urmila is out Rashi will change, but Ahem being Ahem will take tym to mend his ways.
PS :Diya.. Go to kitchen!

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

Hey dr.e n nafisaben, nice to meet you.. Now what i wanna say frm day 1, everybody is blaming my Rashi, but its Urmila who manipulates her just lyk she does with gopi.
The difference is urmila love Rashi and hates Gopi.. So Rashi and gopi became the way they are.. Blame urmila here..
Diya - we do blame Urmila, for not keeping her nose in her own house, but does your so called educated Rashi have no brains to get out of that influence. She even scolded her mother and asked her(Urmi) to look into her(Urmi) own affairs when things were not going right for her(Rashi). But did you ever see Gopi raising her voice at her Mami, whatever she might have done... why don't you understand that Gopi is intelligent but not empowered, she is used to living under the thumb of oppressors unlike Rashi

Its the same with Ahem, kokila brought him up lyk Robot.. Cynicism is not needed to do "big business", just smartness. Cynicism will in fact ruin everythn in the long run.. And i dont thnk kinjal got the same care frm kokila as Ahem got. So kinjal became spoilt brat! So blame kokila.. Take this urmila the conniving mother and kokila the controlling mother out of the picture and u will get ur GoHem and RaJi.. Atleast Raji.. Coz i thnk once urmila is out Rashi will change, but Ahem being Ahem will take tym to mend his ways.
Diya - Here i agree
PS :Diya.. Go to kitchen!

why should i go to Kitchen when you would be cooking for your sister... ie me.... huh... go to kitchen bhai... i need my snack right nowAngry

Edited by upasana.diya - 17 January 2011 at 5:52pm
Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Dont blame education here.. There are lot of educated gals who cant fend for themself. On the other hand many uneducated ppl are smart.. Indian politics is an example. Urmila and kokila, both control their children. Gopi never raises her voice her creator (the cvs) wants her to be a real "gopi"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sky23saomom

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged

Dont blame education here.. There are lot of educated gals who cant fend for themself. On the other hand many uneducated ppl are smart.. Indian politics is an example. Urmila and kokila, both control their children. Gopi never raises her voice her creator (the cvs) wants her to be a real "gopi"

bro i was being sarcastic out there.... don't even for a second think its her education am blaming... what i meant was education gave her empowerment and she raised her voice against her mother's stupid kalakaris when things were not going her way before, so why not now, when she is knows her saasra is in trouble... might be stopping her mother from creating problems at this time would help Rashi more than anything else...
she will get the place if she only tries to get away from her mother's influence... but for that to happen her conscience should be awake as to "is what she doing right and proper"...
i think when that does happen she will change for better

PS. what about my snack

Edited by upasana.diya - 17 January 2011 at 6:04pm
Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
I made gruel for u.. Drop in anytime and i will serve u
upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged

I made gruel for u.. Drop in anytime and i will serve u

no thanks.... you drink my portion tooo.... bad bro
Sky23 IF-Rockerz
Sky23
Sky23

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
@Nafisa, Eesha, Diya and Jake

Excellent discussion!  Loving it.  

Carry on....

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

@Nafisa, Eesha, Diya and Jake

Excellent discussion!  Loving it.  

Carry on....

Shelly Kaaki.. i hope you are not referring to the last 2 posts about gruel... Bro promised me a snack and he is just making gruel.... BRAT bro is so cruel

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sky23

Go to top