Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Oh Aham - what are we going to do with you!!! (Page 4)

choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by WintersBloom

Originally posted by upasana.diya

Originally posted by lovtv

Well the post become very serious in the couple of hours I was gone.  Will have to come back later to make sense of what people are saying.

Kaaki, we are never serious serious... just a bit serious... but never severe... right guysWink

Hi Shelly aka Lovtv - that's right, i am typing loads only because i'm trying to get to the bottom of the matter, this Aham why is he the way he is and what is going on in the show with Gopi and Aham. So it's like analysing the two of them. So Diya and I are not arguing don't worry. Eesha i think from what i have gathered is agreeing with Diya's viewpoint.
Lol Yep just a healthy discussion going on lol. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
*yawns*morning gals.. How many tyms hav i told u, blame it on koki's "parvarish" and "sanskar".. The way she shouted at jigar yesterday explains everythng. As if she knws what her future is or what her "dhikra's" future is.. Senseless woman! Now can we cut the crap and move on to "rashi, what are we gonna do abt you".. Now thats something i would love to hear.. Patar patar patar abt Rashi.. Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

upasana.diyasaomom-tellyaddict-

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by upasana.diya

Okay the long script is getting too long, i am just cutting and pasting bits.Wink

@WintesBloom  the next thing we all will be waiting for now, is Gopi going to leave after the Kinjal Dhawal marriage, what is going to happen when Kokila says to Aham Gopi is not leaving the MM, as after the last wooing scene by Gopi on Aham that backfired resulting in tears for Gopi, Kokila said you will surely have the rights as a wife on Aham as you are everyone's darling already. So we will have to wait and see if she leaves or not. Indications from the CV's is that she is going to stay, how they are going to persuade Aham is going to be interesting and worth watching.

Also I fully understand what Diya and Eesha you are saying, who would want to be a punching bag or doormat, Aham's temper flares up quite frequently and he tells her either with a hand gesture or words to stay quiet so he can speak, it's her personality she is extremely patient with him, Kokila has warned her to be like that too.

If a girl like Gopi were to leave what are her options?

Could she work in service in a Mani type job, remarry, return to her Uncle's house. What else.

works for me... but what shall i call you... i realize i still don't know your name...Cry
i don't see Gopi as an assertive being, though we want her to be... so i would bet that she will go back to her Mama's house and do Mani type of job... remarry!!! nopes.... doesn't sound like an option she would prefer...

but as you said indications are all towards Gopi's staying back and facing the demons....

hi Diya, i'm Nafisa, i don't know Gopi seems to speaking up more, defending Kinjal to her saas and hubby, finding solutions to Kinjal's problem. She fare's better where Aham is concerned when they are not just the two of them alone, when her saas is around, she controls him better. 

All the news is still about Kinjal and her track, nothing beyond that but based on Kokila, Hetal, Baa, affection for Gopi i doubt she would be thrown out of the MM, but i guess if she did something truly dreadful (orchestrated by Rashi no doubt), she could find herself out on the street, so i guess her Uncles house is where she would go to do the the servant job, but with Urmila taunting her for a failed marriage, how long would she stay there?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

upasana.diya-tellyaddict-

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

*yawns*morning gals.. How many tyms hav i told u, blame it on koki's "parvarish" and "sanskar".. The way she shouted at jigar yesterday explains everythng. As if she knws what her future is or what her "dhikra's" future is.. Senseless woman! Now can we cut the crap and move on to "rashi, what are we gonna do abt you".. Now thats something i would love to hear.. Patar patar patar abt Rashi.. Wink

Good morning Bro and go away Bro... freshen up first... don't you have something to do.... this is Gohem thread and Rashi die-hard fans... ie you and only you are prohibited here...

@all - prohibition is only on Jake bhai... everyone else can join

Edited by upasana.diya - 17 January 2011 at 5:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

choti_ranisaomom

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
@Nafisa - thats what naUnhappy.... she can and will speak up for everyone except herself... which is kind of sad...

well Urmi's taunts will still fall on the hippopotamus and rhino skin of Gopi... no effect what-so-ever

-tellyaddict-

choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
@Nafisa nice to meet you. We finally know your name Yay! And yeah I agree. She would get nothing but taunts from Urmi if she went back to her Mama's. It's nice to see Gopi speaking up for other people and to know she has a voice and an opinion. She justs needs to use that voice and opinion for herself now. LOL

@Dr. J Good morning! We were waiting to see when you would be up. LOL

upasana.diya

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged

I know what you are saying Jake about Kokila and her sanskar, or the moral upbringing i gave my children what exactly was that upbringing. But that remark about he not knowing about his future, his father and mother told him to keep quiet too, not only Kokila. It's how it is in the MM, Chirag, Kokila and Hetal rule the roost, Aham rails and get his way sometimes but even him bows down to Chirag Khaka sometimes.

Nice way of using the patar patar patar remark of Kokila's on our discussion. Rashi today didn't have any dialogue, what is it you noticed about her you want to discuss?

upasana.diya

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged

I know what you are saying Jake about Kokila and her sanskar, or the moral upbringing i gave my children what exactly was that upbringing. But that remark about he not knowing about his future, his father and mother told him to keep quiet too, not only Kokila. It's how it is in the MM, Chirag, Kokila and Hetal rule the roost, Aham rails and get his way sometimes but even him bows down to Chirag Khaka sometimes.

Nice way of using the patar patar patar remark of Kokila's on our discussion. Rashi today didn't have any dialogue, what is it you noticed about her you want to discuss?

@nafisa... dear... i beg of you... don't bring him here... i am sure he'll find something to discuss about her, some imaginary emotion on Rashi's face... but you'll go mad when you know how smitten with Rashi this guy is....

well we were kind of going patar patar patar... but about everyone... if he joins, we will only patar patar patar about Rashi.... (no offense to you broWink)

saomom

Go to top