Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: upasana.diya

Shelly Kaaki.. i hope you are not referring to the last 2 posts about gruel... Bro promised me a snack and he is just making gruel.... BRAT bro is so cruel

Diya, I wouldn't trust him in the kitchen.

No offence Jake!  
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oye!  I leave for a couple hours and look what happens!  Shelly!  Can't you keep a handle on this?  Oh, that's right, you were a bit distracted today... 🤣🤣 🤣🤣 🤣🤣 🤣🤣 Mind elsewhere was it? 

First off, can we start using the @ sign?  My eyes were burning from all the quoting.

Secondly, we can't do anything with Aham because every wish and dream we have for he and Gopi gets flushed down the toilet by the CVs.  We can whine and moan, but I don't think anythings going to change.  At least not for a long, long while.  

@Shelly, loved the ps.  Oh, and on that other thing, I'm thinking "Yummy", "Delicious", "Amazing", "OMG", "Dreamy", "Steamy",  something along those lines.  Do let me know...😳😉😆
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Nafisa... when i said education i meant empowerment dear.... not exactly education...

in Hindu Mythology Gopis are girls who loved lord Krishna beyond everything... who are satisfied at just a glimpse of him and don't look for anything beyond dancing in the moonlight with him(Raas leela)....

these Gopis are said to be enlightened souls who asked Lord Vishnu (Lord Krishna is Lord Vishnu's 8th avatar on earth) for a boon of his love in his next earthly life... and thus they became Gopi's during Lord Krishna's avatar.

and you are right anyone can be empowered, if they know their rights and other persons weakness to them, which Rashi very well can exploit unlike Gopi
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@Tammie, I went to get the kids' dinner and came back to this.  I lost all control of the discussion.  I can't even interject they are being so serious.

So glad you noticed the PS!  😊
upasana.diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: saomom

Oye!  I leave for a couple hours and look what happens!  Shelly!  Can't you keep a handle on this?  Oh, that's right, you were a bit distracted today... 🤣🤣 🤣🤣 🤣🤣 🤣🤣 Mind elsewhere was it?

Diya - where was the mind😕???

First off, can we start using the @ sign?  My eyes were burning from all the quoting.
Diya - so sorry mom... will keep that in mind from next time... if we are quoting too much....

Secondly, we can't do anything with Aham because every wish and dream we have for he and Gopi gets flushed down the toilet by the CVs.  We can whine and moan, but I don't think anythings going to change.  At least not for a long, long while. 

Diya - agreee....😆

@Shelly, loved the ps.  Oh, and on that other thing, I'm thinking "Yummy", "Delicious", "Amazing", "OMG", "Dreamy", "Steamy",  something along those lines.  Do let me know...😳😉😆

upasana.diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovtv

@Tammie, I went to get the kids' dinner and came back to this.  I lost all control of the discussion.  I can't even interject they are being so serious.

So glad you noticed the PS!  😊

Kaaki... not fair... your PS blended into the background😭....
well he does seem hot always... only if he were more humane, i would give him 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% NHQ

right now he is only at 50% on my scale... ahem😡
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Diya, Eesha, Jake good night, where i am it's just coming up to 1.30am so way past my bed time...🥱. 

But Mom and everyone please do carry on with the Aham, Gopi discussion (Mom happy reading all the quotes, yes we did go typing crazy, but it's fun sometimes) and I will catch up with it later on today. 
upasana.diya thumbnail
@Nafisa... a very good night to you... and have sweet dreams.... catch you later
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@nafisaben.. Gudnite.. Rashi dreams
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Diya - Her mind?  Bigger fish to fry than Aham Modi. 🤣  (Gosh, I'm really funny tonight...<sigh>)

@Shelly - No response on the suggestions?  Come up with some Hindi ones...

@All -  too serious a discussion for me today.  Enjoy the banter.  Just remember the @ key. Please.😆  I'm old, and the eyesight is the first to go...

@Jake - behave.

@Diya - you too.