Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Kitni Filmi Hai (Page 2)

KreyaArshiLover IF-Sizzlerz
KreyaArshiLover
KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Arjun under the shera Hulchul.
In the movie kareenas and Akshays dont want them two to get married and on the wedding day, they had not any other choice too do so they knidnapped the dulha and aksahay did take in the cloths and sat in the mundap and got married to Kareena

Edited by Dansindiadans - 18 January 2011 at 4:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
you all have mentioned and i think now i don't have anything to mention about 'Kitni Filmy Hai'.
arjunpunj_sexy Senior Member
arjunpunj_sexy
arjunpunj_sexy

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charulshah

when arohi accused arjun of rape after that arjun comes and locked arohi in the room it is similar to movie called Dil with Aamir khan and Madhuri

did i not see that episode lol. rape? when did arohi accuse arjun of rape, dear?
arjunpunj_sexy Senior Member
arjunpunj_sexy
arjunpunj_sexy

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

you all have mentioned and i think now i don't have anything to mention about 'Kitni Filmy Hai'.

@mahak sinha haha im just trying to keep the forum active and keep our minds off of  the sad arjuhi time we're going through. so im sure u can think of something!
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjunpunj_sexy

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

@mahak sinha haha im just trying to keep the forum active and keep our minds off of  the sad arjuhi time we're going through. so im sure u can think of something!

actually i didn't see that much movies so it's a bit confusing but when i will remember that i will do comments for sure. Wink Wink Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index