arjunpunj_sexy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
so lets name some scenes from kmh2 that were taken from movies/shows. whatever you can think of. come on guys lets have some fun. afterall let's see how filmi is kmh2?  that's what makes it unique! the filmi maza.😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arjunpunj_sexy thumbnail
omg wow no one can think of anything? come on guys!
ishikaek43 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jungle kidnap basic setup - hero movie
12oClock meeting - ciderella but this was more passion.
But cant think of anythimg else atleast for me creatives have been very innovative in dealing the tracks.
arjunpunj_sexy thumbnail
i have one where arohi tries to woe arjun when she was kidnaped so that she can escape and wears the white dress and sings in the rain is from the movie kidnap where manisha lamba tries to woe imran khan at the beach.
arjunpunj_sexy thumbnail
also when arjun answers all of arohi's questions correctly during that game sequence, bobby deol does the same with priety zinta from the movie soldier.
ana.khan thumbnail
treated as a couple in dat village..................kitne dour kitne paas movie....
musicalrain thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 3
I think those are the only scenes that are similar to movies so far.. not bad KMH 2.. leading a mostly individual track
cloud.9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
when arohi accused arjun of rape after that arjun comes and locked arohi in the room it is similar to movie called Dil with Aamir khan and Madhuri
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Arjun under the shera Hulchul.
In the movie kareenas and Akshays dont want them two to get married and on the wedding day, they had not any other choice too do so they knidnapped the dulha and aksahay did take in the cloths and sat in the mundap and got married to KareenaEdited by Dansindiadans - 13 years ago
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
you all have mentioned and i think now i don't have anything to mention about 'Kitni Filmy Hai'.