India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Miss KaPiSha! (Page 3)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Awww!! Thanks a zillion, kiranni! So sweet of you!! Ya, I know. I was also missing the old days though even these days I like the show except that the Metz thing is being dragged. But otherwise it's fineEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--

shruthiR IF-Rockerz
shruthiR
shruthiR

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Yeah!Even I miss the awesome threesome.It was so nice to see them always hanging around together and having fun but now a days we hardly get to see them together eversince Kabir and Pia had that arguement in the Pandher palaceOuch

.Jane..

0o.Leah.o0 IF-Rockerz
0o.Leah.o0
0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Me too !

Suddenly everyone have just split up.
Piya with Abhay. Misha with Shay and Kabir with Angad.

I miss the trio!

.Jane..

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
me too miss them so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Thanks for agreeing Shruthi, Leah and aromal! I know they've been given their own separate tracks but it will be nice if they speak to each other once in a while. I was really hoping for a cute KaPi patch up but no! They just randomly showed Kabir looking for Pia in the party and Pia disguised as Maithili hiding! That's so not fair!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--shruthiR

shruthiR IF-Rockerz
shruthiR
shruthiR

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Thanks for agreeing Shruthi, Leah and aromal! I know they've been given their own separate tracks but it will be nice if they speak to each other once in a while. I was really hoping for a cute KaPi patch up but no! They just randomly showed Kabir looking for Pia in the party and Pia disguised as Maithili hiding! That's so not fair!
True yaar! I wonder when they'll make up.They're such good friends that they shouldn't let misunderstandings get the better of their amazing friendship.I hope they make up soonSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiR

Originally posted by Chill_Out

True yaar! I wonder when they'll make up.They're such good friends that they shouldn't let misunderstandings get the better of their amazing friendship.I hope they make up soonSmile
Me tooEmbarrassed

--AROMAL--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index