.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey, PKYEKians!🤗

Yes, I'm totally in a topic making mood today! I can see that our Forum is not exactly the happiest one around for obvious reasons. Well, I have no complaints with the current track of the show. I'm loving it!! And I knew that someday, this show will turn dark, depressive and grim and I was prepared for it. Nonetheless, I do miss the good old days. Between all this Abhay-Pia-Maithili, MiYa's budding love story and Kabir playing cupid to TraNgad, we've somewhere lost our Three Musketeers! As much as it hurts to admit, Kabir had been sidelined long back! But lately, we haven't even got Pia and Misha in the same frame! Man, I really miss them! Don't get me wrong, I love AbhIya, AM and MiYa but they can't replace KaPi, MiShIa, KaSha and KaPiSha for me. These were special in their own way! Once upon a time, they defined friendship and I can never forgive the Cvs for ruining their essence by butchering Kabir! I'm actually dying to see all of them share the same frame again!

I don't know if anyone else feels the same way I do. I don't know! Their friendship was something else! Something special! Something magical! There was a certain level of innocence in it!!

P.S. Looking at these old photos, I feel am I the only one who noticed or have Sukku and Priya lost weight since the show went on-air? Can't say about Vishal because haven't seen him properly in ages and couldn't even find too many pics.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am feeling the same way as you. Missing Kapisha a lot they were the spirit of the show.
luvkasu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awwwww i miss them too!!! Kapisha were like thE life of the show
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
god!! i was to make a similar post to say hw much i missed kabir today...
then this post caught myy attention,
more then missig kabir, am missing kapisha!!
their friendship..
hope to see it soon, kabir ke kitne kab scenes hote hai yaar....
kam kya? hote hi nahi,,, i just dnt get to see him😡
and yeah, evn i noticed tht pia and mish, theve lost weight, am sure kitne saalon ki mehnat hogi, and ekta did it in two months!
lol
its all coz such long shooting hours
:|
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I miss them too!! I want those friendship moments back! They were beautiful!😳😳 

@ Priya and Sukku losing weight...well they were bound too...poor girls had acted non-stop for 32 hours every two days...with no proper sleep or whatever in the past, due to shortage of episodes!! Because there was more of Misha-Piya in the past...these two had to give up their sleep the most!! So yaaa!! I am glad that now they have 1+ week of episodes in the bank and these girls can (hopefully) have proper rest!
.Jane.. thumbnail
Thanks, guys! I'm glad I'm not the only one! They added their own charm to the show! 

@elizaa: Well, I guess great minds think alike! We are getting probably 1/2 a second of Kabir every week but it's useless! He's playin cupid to TraNgad! Don't get me wrong, TraNgad are supercute and I adore but Kabir deserves a stronger track and Vishal is a great actor!

@-YaRa-Forever-: Ya, I think you're right about the weight! Poor girls!! Maybe that's why they're not getting much screenspace together now, because they're alternating shifts! I really miss them!
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Thanks, guys! I'm glad I'm not the only one! They added their own charm to the show! 

@elizaa: Well, I guess great minds think alike! We are getting probably 1/2 a second of Kabir every week but it's useless! He's playin cupid to TraNgad! Don't get me wrong, TraNgad are supercute and I adore but Kabir deserves a stronger track and Vishal is a great actor!

ofcourse trangad are super cute, but he is a srong character, like say the second main lead... he also deserves some proper space in the serial... idk yaar... am damn upset with me not getting to see kabir everyday...
.Jane.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: elizaa

ofcourse trangad are super cute, but he is a srong character, like say the second main lead... he also deserves some proper space in the serial... idk yaar... am damn upset with me not getting to see kabir everyday...

I know what you mean! I'm literally dying to see him properly on screen with a good presence and good dialogues! They've turned him into a useless character after the camp and that is so not happening for me!
Candy007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Missing KaPiSha's fun and masti..they were so exciting..missing tht..

although I'm loving Abhiya track but still missing tht fun..

pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
agree wd u. .i miss old daz. .n kabir deserves a strong track