Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Detailed Written+Video Updt for Geet 17th Jan 2011 (Page 3)

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Thank you Eva
very well written, well you always do awesome job.

I hope CV do not take vivaah track and you do not have to write update one more time for same plot ( If I remember right then you used to update in Choti Bahu too, where vivaah track was followed)

Yes the conversation via Bluetooth was excellent, as you said may be it will play savior role tom.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bvs7691evasumi

evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
I was thinking the same thing...  the vivah track...  but I do not want to speculate on that as Geet has not taken any plot from any movie and Vivah track would be just too dramatic and the audiance would not like it at all...

The oil Brij threw on Geet was not highly flamable but I thinkt the oil for the lamps... 
so it does not ignite as fast as gasoline or kerosene..  Let's see what CVs are up to...

But no Vivah track...  I hated it in CB also... 

Edited by evasumi - 17 January 2011 at 4:58pm

bvs7691md410

_Monu_ IF-Dazzler
_Monu_
_Monu_

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
thanx a lott

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

evasumi

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks Eva for the gr8 update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

evasumi

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by evasumi

I was thinking the same thing...  the vivah track...  but I do not want to speculate on that as Geet has not taken any plot from any movie and Vivah track would be just too dramatic and the audiance would not like it at all...

The oil Brij threw on Geet was not highly flamable but I thinkt the oil for the lamps... 
so it does not ignite as fast as gasoline or kerosene..  Let's see what CVs are up to...

But no Vivah track...  I hated it in CB also... 

I feel same way that audience will not digest geet getting burned, she has been through a lot and the wedding was hyped much. Finger Crossed for NO VIVAAH track.  I actually stopped watching CB after vivaah track, well I used to skip in between too, was depended on updates. 

what makes you think that oil was for the lamp??? people were guessing it was kerosene???
so far MSK has come every time to rescue her. He even said that she has been through too much and now breeze needs to take his permission. hope CV remember all those words 
bhakti2 Goldie
bhakti2
bhakti2

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much as ever Eva for your too too beautiful updates.  It really was a romantic episode, na? Loved Maan coming for his bride on the horse; they looked so breathtaking.  As usual, though, CV's don't let us even get our breath.  I too was wondering if they were going for Vivah track as soon as I saw Brijvirji throw the tel onto Geet.  I sooo hope not...can you imagine already what have this couple gone through?  It's getting too much, yaar.  Just hope that bluetooth comes through in time and that firecrackers get over so Maan can hear Geet call for help.  Hai re...can't believe we have to wait to see what happens.  Thanks again for lovely update!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bvs7691evasumimd410

evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
MD i do not think it is kerosene.  As he throws it from the bowl kept there in living room...  So most probably it is not going to be fire or something,..

All these time they have not let Geet have any physical injury..  So I do not think they will start now...  Yes the Blue tooth should work but I was wondering if it has fallen somewhere as Geet was running like crazy and Brij also was manhandling her.  But I am sure when Maan will not get any response from it he will come running inside or someone will come too may Annie and Arjun.. 

But I am sure they will not go Vivah track...  I am sure they know if they do something so stupid at this time where every one is waiting to see Maan and Geet married...it will be a huge uproar..  they definitely would not want to upset the audiance with those kind of stupid track...

Edited by evasumi - 18 January 2011 at 5:53am

bvs7691md410

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Eva
yes agree that wedding needs to happen, else CV will get virtually killed at their own FB page.

I need to go back to see the scene where brij throwing oil on her.

my guess is bluetooth has not fallen but they cud not hear  coz of fire crackers, later may be it will start working.

Though there is possibility of others but all the time MSK was saving her so this time also it has to be him. Plus brij can not be successful in his  mission else MK's all efforts so far to save geet is in the vain. and CV contradicting themselves. MSK has to stop him. 

hey you can call me arpita

Go to top