...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the lovely update !
bahane thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much
as always it was an amazing update with all details⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.............

evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you ladies for your comments and appreciation...
tinsel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for sharing,😊
Jadee777 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks so much Eva... Today was an amazing, amazing episode.  I totally loved it. Loved the way Maan went to get his bride too and love the banter between them.  Rocking couple and rocking episode. Both of them are looking gorgeous. Can't wait  for tomorrow.  😃😃😃😃😃😃
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thank you Eva
very well written, well you always do awesome job.

I hope CV do not take vivaah track and you do not have to write update one more time for same plot ( If I remember right then you used to update in Choti Bahu too, where vivaah track was followed)

Yes the conversation via Bluetooth was excellent, as you said may be it will play savior role tom.
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
I was thinking the same thing...  the vivah track...  but I do not want to speculate on that as Geet has not taken any plot from any movie and Vivah track would be just too dramatic and the audiance would not like it at all...

The oil Brij threw on Geet was not highly flamable but I thinkt the oil for the lamps... 
so it does not ignite as fast as gasoline or kerosene..  Let's see what CVs are up to...

But no Vivah track...  I hated it in CB also... 

Edited by evasumi - 13 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks Eva for the gr8 update.
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: evasumi

I was thinking the same thing...  the vivah track...  but I do not want to speculate on that as Geet has not taken any plot from any movie and Vivah track would be just too dramatic and the audiance would not like it at all...

The oil Brij threw on Geet was not highly flamable but I thinkt the oil for the lamps... 
so it does not ignite as fast as gasoline or kerosene..  Let's see what CVs are up to...

But no Vivah track...  I hated it in CB also... 

I feel same way that audience will not digest geet getting burned, she has been through a lot and the wedding was hyped much. Finger Crossed for NO VIVAAH track.  I actually stopped watching CB after vivaah track, well I used to skip in between too, was depended on updates. 

what makes you think that oil was for the lamp??? people were guessing it was kerosene???
so far MSK has come every time to rescue her. He even said that she has been through too much and now breeze needs to take his permission. hope CV remember all those words