India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

If Nivi is hurt.. (Page 2)

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Sid is a typical good character, no one will believe him to be the stalker, unless strong evidences are provided. In the Sharma household, as well as the many of the Soods, believe in Nivi. And if Nivi says Sid is the stalker, everyone will believe. Divya wil also testify. Everyone is aware of Sid's past with Nivi.

This is a long game, in one day Sid could not be framed, but it had to take months and that too use a person who is herself very honest, to testify against Sid.

Viren might love Nivi, or might not. And if the sole intention is targetting Sid, once Sid is out, Nivedita can always stay with Viren as his wife, if Viren loves her truly. In that way, both Nivedita and property will be Viren's as CC always wanted. With Sid gone, dadasaheb will again pass into coma and noone will be there to fight the battle, except Nivedita gathering courage and seeing the truth.

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
If Nivedita is hurt, nobody will suspect Viren. If Nivedita blames Sid, nobody will believe her or support her. Because till date, even when she is right, nobody has stood by her except Viren, here we are talking about Sid - who is precious to everybody. So others will hv to blame him - like Viren and Divya to frame him. Divya is getting there. I suspect Viren is asking him some leading questions too.
My question is why would Viren hurt Nivedita
- Revenge - but for what, he knows dadaji adores her.
- To get back to Sid - he already has done by marrying his love.
- Only option is he is as rotten as his parents - hatred for no reason!
I will go with the option that he is obsessed with Nivedita and wants to control her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MonuKaKinshukcelestaeOmshanti1111

MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

If Nivedita is hurt, nobody will suspect Viren. If Nivedita blames Sid, nobody will believe her or support her. Because till date, even when she is right, nobody has stood by her except Viren, here we are talking about Sid - who is precious to everybody. So others will hv to blame him - like Viren and Divya to frame him. Divya is getting there. I suspect Viren is asking him some leading questions too.
I will go with the option that he is obsessed with Nivedita and wants to control her.
ii liked it very much!!!!!!
chanchal and js has no shame in blaming for no reason!!!!whenever someone suspects them his eyes starts coming and searching for the master processor(chanchal) for support and defence!!!!!!i wonder y she is so pativrata!!!!!!!!!!
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

I agree that Siddharth has a great fan following in his family. But if Nivedita tells Viren that she suspects Sid, Viren might be able to gather evidence against Sid, and Sid is really the stalker, then that makes sense.

I am not talking in terms of anyone.I want to say that Nivedita is honest, so if she points fingers at Sid, especially since she had a seed of suspicion against him, most of his family as well as dadaji will believe her, as dadaji knows that Nivedita will never speak lies. This I am not saying to demean Nivedita, but if Nivedita sees evidences which point to Sid, she should definitely open her mouth.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08

shasha74 Senior Member
shasha74
shasha74

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
I've been away and only just caught up with the last 3 weeks of CCBM and boy has a lot happened!

I too have been trying to work out whether it's Viren or Sid behind all the acts happening to Nivi; from the Viewers view the finger points only to Viren.

I say this hoping it's not him but from his facial expressions, his double meanings, him not being around when things happen to Nivi, it shouldn't come as a surprise from a Viewers view that he is the stalker.

For Nivi though she could never think that Viren was behind it; from her view her savior is Viren, for he alone supports her, has always maintained that he loves her and will never leave her side, fights for her in front of his Family. So for her it is unthinkable that Viren would or could behind all that is happening.

However there have been a couple of things that makes me think that Viren and Siddath could be just the red herrings and someone else is behind it-

1. the whole rope/committing suicide act- from what i've gathered, (and I could be wrong here), none of the Children knows exactly how Nivi Mother died and especially not Viren who has said time and time again that he was never around when they were kids. So it must be someone who knows exactly what happened to plan something like that.

2. also when Viren and Siddath had their confrontation, Siddath said that he has TOTAL belief that it is not someone from the Family and Viren said he had TOTAL belief that Nivi was telling the truth.

It's not much but it got me wondering if there isn't a 3rd Party involved; someone with a vendetta against the Sood Family but not against Nivi as such.

I say that because even though it is Nivi that's been harmed the major repercussions are being felt by the Sood Family; the Family are always fighting, at odds against each other, Brother against Brother- Nivi has become the catalyst to the disharmony within them.

rachna11 Senior Member
rachna11
rachna11

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
viren was always too good and too romantich to be true .so he shd be the one who did all this to nivi.

Go to top