Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

If Nivi is hurt..

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Joined: 24 January 2008
Posts: 13018

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
God forbids, if today, the character Nivedita suffers a mishap or some accident happens to her, who is the person who will be least suspected and who, most suspected. Who will Nivedita herself suspect or not suspect at all, as also her family or society or the inmates of the hotel?

To me, I feel Viren will be the one to be least suspected. Inmates of the resort also will guarantee that a husband who can sense his wife, thus love her so much, can never harm her. NT dadi along with the family also can never think that Viren can harm Nivi, just as most of the viewers. Even Nivedita cannot in her wildest dream, think anything wrong about Viren. One time she thought about Viren and the train ticket, she felt guilty of doing so and hopefully will not repeat that. She is totally engrossed in Viren's loving gestures.

But to everyone in the family, there is a reason to believe if Nivedita is hurt, that Sid can do that. Even Divya will testify that Sid came to Goa, just for Nivi. And as many viewers are thinking Sid is jealous, so automatically all fingers will be pointed towards Sid. Its very easy to prove Sid behind all these, as he had a past with Nivedita. Even Nivedita would believe that Sid is troubling her intentionallu.


In any case, I think any finger cannot be pointed at Viren by characters in the show, that he can harm Nivedita, as time and again he has proved that he is too much in love with Nivedita and can never harm her. Viren is right now at a secure position, as no one can think bad about his intentions about Nivedita.

Next what?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

salunieakhilhaMonuKaKinshukstarz4mesmartcP.Kamaljit.Sean

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Joined: 21 March 2007
Posts: 22996

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Agree with you bani I also think today is situation that no one in family can believe Viren can do any such thing unless until there is any past related to it. So he is at very safe position right now as far as family and even Nivedita is related and Sid is really at high spot of doubt right now. But as viewer I think most of viewer including me doubt Viren can do this infact nearly sure that he is the one but it's just doesn't want to accept it but like you said it doesn't matter what we want but its matter what everything is pointing. I had been trying to be optimistic earlier but now I think there is no point being optimistic as 99% things are clear so now I will not think or wish optimistically In this way if he will not be stalker I will be more than happy and if he turned out to be stalker I will not be disappointed much and stop watching it peacefully.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeOmshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Joined: 24 January 2008
Posts: 13018

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Agree with you bani I also think today is situation that no one in family can believe Viren can do any such thing unless until there is any past related to it. So he is at very safe position right now as far as family and even Nivedita is related and Sid is really at high spot of doubt right now. But as viewer I think most of viewer including me doubt Viren can do this infact nearly sure that he is the one but it's just doesn't want to accept it but like you said it doesn't matter what we want but its matter what everything is pointing. I had been trying to be optimistic earlier but now I think there is no point being optimistic as 99% things are clear so now I will not think or wish optimistically In this way if he will not be stalker I will be more than happy and if he turned out to be stalker I will not be disappointed much and stop watching it peacefully.


I admit there is a high chance that Viren is the stalker, I too admit that all my calculations point towards him from a long time.

From the HM dialogues in the resort room, there are some insignificant dialogues which Viren uttered, that seemed very significant to me. But at the same time, I feel till Viren is revealed as the stalker, nothing can be said with surity, as this is a daily soap and anything can change anytime.
Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Joined: 24 January 2008
Posts: 13018

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
One more thing I feel, is Viren wants to use Nivedita against Sid. If Nivedita says that Sid is bad and the stalker, no one can save Sid. Viren wants Nivedita to be head over heels in love with him, so that she can never doubt him. And then if Nivedita, who already has a seed of suspicion in Sid being the stalker, labels Sid as the stalker, then Sid will be out.

Viren might love Nivedita and is using Nivedita to frame Sid, and Nivedita will never speak against Sid, unless she totally falls for another person and follows that person blindly. Today's Nivedita is totally for Viren.

Or it can be, Viren does not love Nivedita at all. He fell in love with Nivedita, but after finding out that Sid loves her, he made Nivedita a part of his plan to get back to Sid.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Joined: 21 March 2007
Posts: 22996

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

One more thing I feel, is Viren wants to use Nivedita against Sid. If Nivedita says that Sid is bad and the stalker, no one can save Sid. Viren wants Nivedita to be head over heels in love with him, so that she can never doubt him. And then if Nivedita, who already has a seed of suspicion in Sid being the stalker, labels Sid as the stalker, then Sid will be out.

Viren might love Nivedita and is using Nivedita to frame Sid, and Nivedita will never speak against Sid, unless she totally falls for another person and follows that person blindly. Today's Nivedita is totally for Viren.

Or it can be, Viren does not love Nivedita at all. He fell in love with Nivedita, but after finding out that Sid loves her, he made Nivedita a part of his plan to get back to Sid.

I agree with you Viren might be using Sid but the only problem is family will not be just convinced on Nivi's accusation specially Yashodhara as she can never listen to Nivi she will only make Nivi mad so Viren actually need some proofs to put forward as the thing is only Nivi is seeing everything and Negative party can never believe just that and Viren do need to gather many proofs. I don't how he is going to gather proofs but its true Nivi can anyday blame Sid behind everything.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeOmshanti1111

_Namita_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Namita_
_Namita_

Joined: 30 November 2010
Posts: 13883

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
I have not watched the episode yet as I am in Canada and we are behind. All this talks of Viren not loving Nivi is making me jittery. I too have felt that there is more to Viren's character than meets the eye, I so hope that is not true but its a soap opera and anything is possible. I would definitely stop watching this show if Viren was shown as a villiam and their love story not moving ahead. I am having a hard time focussing at work...lol
I have never been into soap operas and now I am on this forum and wow.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeOmshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Joined: 24 January 2008
Posts: 13018

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

One more thing I feel, is Viren wants to use Nivedita against Sid. If Nivedita says that Sid is bad and the stalker, no one can save Sid. Viren wants Nivedita to be head over heels in love with him, so that she can never doubt him. And then if Nivedita, who already has a seed of suspicion in Sid being the stalker, labels Sid as the stalker, then Sid will be out.

Viren might love Nivedita and is using Nivedita to frame Sid, and Nivedita will never speak against Sid, unless she totally falls for another person and follows that person blindly. Today's Nivedita is totally for Viren.

Or it can be, Viren does not love Nivedita at all. He fell in love with Nivedita, but after finding out that Sid loves her, he made Nivedita a part of his plan to get back to Sid.

I agree with you Viren might be using Sid but the only problem is family will not be just convinced on Nivi's accusation specially Yashodhara as she can never listen to Nivi she will only make Nivi mad so Viren actually need some proofs to put forward as the thing is only Nivi is seeing everything and Negative party can never believe just that and Viren do need to gather many proofs. I don't how he is going to gather proofs but its true Nivi can anyday blame Sid behind everything.


My guess is from now on, Nivedita will go against Sid, especially if she comes to know about Divya leaving and to top it all, she is totally into Viren now. If Viren is the stalker, and Sid gets a hint of it and tries to make Nivi understand, Nivi will never believe him. As of today, she believes Viren and only Viren. Plus, if proofs can be presented, then what will YD do? Was she able to save her own husband from police arrest?

Till last week I was sort of 100%sure that Viren is the stalker, but today I am feeling 95%? If I have to choose between Sid and Viren based on story track, I'ld say Viren is the stalker. But if the choice is between Viren and JW, I'ld go for JW.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Joined: 24 January 2008
Posts: 13018

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by namita_murti

I have not watched the episode yet as I am in Canada and we are behind. All this talks of Viren not loving Nivi is making me jittery. I too have felt that there is more to Viren's character than meets the eye, I so hope that is not true but its a soap opera and anything is possible. I would definitely stop watching this show if Viren was shown as a villiam and their love story not moving ahead. I am having a hard time focussing at work...lol
I have never been into soap operas and now I am on this forum and wow.


I know it was very pleasant to watch and majority want the couple to be together. But Viren's character from the beginning is not much unfolded, it was always open and could go any direction, good or bad.


Edited by Omshanti1111 - 17 January 2011 at 3:02pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

celestae

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
will nivi and sidhart get married

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

Author: Khushi786   Replies: 125   Views: 15803

Khushi786 125 15803 20 May 2011 at 6:36am by shaf13
Pls make some vm on Sidharth and NIvi

Author: chotise   Replies: 3   Views: 1236

chotise 3 1236 05 February 2011 at 5:20am by hopemendes
Nivi n Sid

Author: deepti18   Replies: 9   Views: 1995

deepti18 9 1995 10 January 2011 at 3:32am by sunflower52
Nivi's Confession to Sid

Author: deepti18   Replies: 3   Views: 1878

deepti18 3 1878 02 September 2010 at 3:23am by akshi-sidputul
nivi - sid realise their love (article)

Author: Luminous_Lins   Replies: 7   Views: 5463

Luminous_Lins 7 5463 09 August 2010 at 1:39pm by Fallen Angel

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index