Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

PG's Jubilee CC Review (Plz Share thoughts)

Pia9 Goldie
Pia9
Pia9

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

Hi everyone! So I was thinking about making this topic for a while and I know people might not be interested in this as it is related to a rubbish show (in my opinion) comedy circus. Others may have different opinions but I only watch Pooja's segment. Also because I know that Pooja does visit the forum I'm sure she would like feedback from us about what we think about her performance in Comedy Circus.

So basically I think that Pooja should have more of a role in the act she does because the other guy takes nearly all the punch lines leaving her there with shocked expressions...fair enough she is not a professional but it seems as if she is there to look good (which she does)...but I expected her to be more natural as she is a bubbly person in real life...I also feel it is a bit forced and overdoes it sometimes...

Sorry to have hurt anyone's feelings...and mod's plz don't close this as it is not related to Pratigya...I was going to post it on the Comedy Circus forum but that place is DEAD!

Here are the links for her performances so far:

1st Performance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3qGHICZlc0

2nd Performance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXUx1Ji7fLs

3rd Performance

4th Performance

Sorry to have wrote soo much but please pass on your thoughts as it would be much appreciated and might help Pooja improveSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Filza.CrAzYRED

fanvever Goldie
fanvever
fanvever

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Pooja isnt bad.. but yeah delivering the lines with the correct expressions isnt her case.. she is improving but it doesnt come out naturally!!! I wish she hasnt done this show.. instead she should ab been in Jhalak...
Pia9 Goldie
Pia9
Pia9

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanvever

Pooja isnt bad.. but yeah delivering the lines with the correct expressions isnt her case.. she is improving but it doesnt come out naturally!!! I wish she hasnt done this show.. instead she should ab been in Jhalak...

Hi thanks for your comment...I also agree that she is not bad but I think she needs more work..I also wanted Pooja to do Jhalak...it would have been 2 good seeing both Pooja & Arhaan on Jhalak...but I think that dancing takes a lot out of you than comedy...actually working any two jobs takes it out of you...Pooja is truly awesome for handling them both at once...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYRED

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Pia thanks a lot for starting this post. i think Pooja is o.k. She has to improve and i am confident in her she will improve. she takes time but the end result it good. she is managing with 2 shootind i admire her for trying comedy. people have to have the guts to attempt that so i will give hands of appalud for her for tht. everybody says Comedy circus show is very vulgar and all. but it is not. i watched it after pooja started to come. some pairs are awesome the comedy is too good. u will be laughing the whole time. for me it was good. i don;t remember his name who won last time with Mukti he is too good. Ya pooja has to have more puches. Rajiv only have punches thi s week Pooja's portion was very less. i think she has to work hard and get more puches.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pia9

Pia9 Goldie
Pia9
Pia9

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

Pia thanks a lot for starting this post. i think Pooja is o.k. She has to improve and i am confident in her she will improve. she takes time but the end result it good. she is managing with 2 shootind i admire her for trying comedy. people have to have the guts to attempt that so i will give hands of appalud for her for tht. everybody says Comedy circus show is very vulgar and all. but it is not. i watched it after pooja started to come. some pairs are awesome the comedy is too good. u will be laughing the whole time. for me it was good. i don;t remember his name who won last time with Mukti he is too good. Ya pooja has to have more puches. Rajiv only have punches thi s week Pooja's portion was very less. i think she has to work hard and get more puches.

Hi first of all thanks for commenting...I totally agree with you I think she has full potential to improve...I think the guy ur talking about is called Kapil....he and Parvati(Komal) won comedy circus not long ago his also very funny...I don't think his in this season but Pooja should have gotten him instead..the guy she's with now has been on that show for 3 seasons I think and has not won hopefully Pooja will finally make him win...I can't comment on the rest of the show as I only watch Pooja's bit....Sorry

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Ya i think it is Kapil he is back. and Abhishek i s also back. since jay soni left the show. Ya Pooja can improve a lot. but they have to give her more punch. ya Rajiv was in 3 season and he didn;t win any season. in the starting epidsode he says tht. i liked the starting more than the last one. Pooja was good for the starting one. as u said i don;t think she should have gone jhalak. it is dance and they have to do lot of practise and it is difficult with their shooting. i think she did a wise decision taking comedy circus. I think pooja needs much more practise in dancing. she dances o.k. not good. that is my opinion.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top