Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren is getting successful to set Sid as Stalker (Page 6)

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smartc

Originally posted by Rehana86

Bani and Sana: cudn't agree more, bidaai never got my serious attention but i had time pass with it sometimes.....n as Bani said, the character of Ranveer was lovable but here Kinshuk is the surprise package....and also as u said "his character and acting to be so cheesy and all ....However, he's done an awesome job at being Viren Sood and have made a fan out of a non-believer".....exactly the same case for me :D....n totally agree that the story and his character are the strength of his development as an actor......and to be honest, i wud LOVE to see Viren as the stalker Embarrassed

Hey Rehana :)) Wat a pretty name btw.. Embarrassed awww thank you Sana Embarrassed....Well, Kinshuk is doing wonders with this character and Rajan Shahi is definitely going to deliver on his promise to make him super star in 2011. I dont know why but my gut tells me so..Kinshuk is hardworking, he's improved immensely well from his Kajjal days and his show is doing wonders after his entry.well I never saw Kajjal, but i did watch some of the epis of him from bidaai, as bani said, the character was adoring but he didn't catch my attention that much..... The storyline is such that everything is being paced steadily for now and the audience is perplexed. Just look at the # of posts in this forum re: who is the stalker, why and how, etc.. Everything surrounds around Viren Sood's character. I am a firm believer in the strength of a good story and characterization.Bang on!!! even I m picky whenever it comes to watch a hindi serial, it shud be a package of good actors, script and characters to impress me otherwise, i don't give a second look....i have to have ALL these three things in show to give my two cents or else, Good Bye..... Good acting then provides it further boost. So for Kinshuk, everything seems to be working just in place and I hope and wish for his sake that he improves further (since he still manages to give some cheesy looks at time LOL) and that his character of Viren Sood takes him to newer heights of prosperity. Big smile....cudn't agree more, but i must admit a very LITTLE bit scope is there to make improvement in terms of his cheesy looks Wink

I've adored a few other actors in the past but believe me, it was their acting coupled with the character and stories they were a part of that intrigued me in a combined package.one of these three requirements is missing, and i m more than happy to ignore the showBig smile.... It all has to work together or else, things fall apart Smile ~

Anyhow, it was lovely reading yours and Bani's views... So thank u Embarrassed awww thanks dearHug

@ Bani: You always remind me of Jai-Bani.. Ah, the golden days... *sighs*

Cheers,
Sana~

LovelyPlanet Goldie
LovelyPlanet
LovelyPlanet

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
he could have settled scores with Sid any other way... but he chose Nivi. That could just be a part of his plan. Since he proposed Nivi before knowing abt Nivsid, it makes it even more suspicious that there is something in his past, and why did he marry nivi... if he doesnot love her... atleast after what is shown in today's episode. he know nivi is already falling for him... then why does he want to continue the stalker thing..and why does he want nivi to believe sid is behind it. if u remember, when he comes back from delhi, he ask nivi if you suspect someone.... hoping to hear that nivi will say sid... but she didnt. Is it something happened in their childhood... why was Viren sent away? was it because of Nivi and Sid.... the story has to still unfold... in his initial scenes he said that he doesnot forget or forgive easily.... were nivi and sid the real cause why he was sent away from his family.... from their love and support... as soon as Nivi told him, that she wants the person she loved to be happy ..and she will be happy thinking he is happy.... Viren knew he had to have nivi.... he goes and proposes her... why? we dont have answers currently. but for sure in coming episodes we will start getting them....[/QUOTE]

Nivi has nothing to do with Virens past, because when he came back he did not even remember his neighbours at all.. Also he had no memories of the girls Nivi and Divya and whether there were two girls or one

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
After seeing Yesterday's Episide the suspicion moves from Siddharth to Viren because
  • We see Siddharth on white shirt coming near Nivedita and then noticing someone around and running after that person asking 'kon hae?'
  • If Siddharth is the stalker he would not be foolish enough to appear before Nivedita wearing the stalkers shirt.
The explanation for Siddharth presence in the cottage should be a call or something informing NivRen in danger. Suspicion points to Viren mainly because he was nowhere when Nivedita was running and shouting for him. Also I have a feeling that the white shirted person was none other than Viren as the precap showed him Questioning Siddharth and there was no sign of any worry on his face.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaDilbole_ShiOmRu

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
I know i am going away from my initial thoughts... but I just never want nivren to end...they look beautiful together... so I am having other thoughs thinking abt the complete scenario....

starting fresh... the recent HM article said Nivi will start suspecting between viren and sid... so if she suspecting one to be behind her... on second thoughts the CVs wont let the actual person out soon.... may be it is not Viren and for sure Sid.... so who has the main benefit of framing Sid and proving Nivi mental...so that she is out of Viren's life.... only one that comes to my mind is Jawahar.... he can take over the business from sid..if he loses face infront of family... remember Sid refusing money to jawahar... secondly... nivi being Keshav's daughter ...how can she remove her from Virens life..now that he knows...viren will not let this happen...and has already told that he can kill himself.... only way if nivi is proven mental... viren cant do anything... but will leave her....

none of the children know, that nivi's mother used to see strange things..ending up in her suicide... except for all the elders... Jawahar must know this... also seeing todays episode... he was calm as to having no contact with Viren... he called Nivi his wife.. he said what if the place is not safe..viren is not a kid... does he know where they are? he can hire people to go after them and prove sid being behind all this... he has done this before with keshav... and his own brother... he can go to any extent for property..and getting his place back ...may be viren will turn negative... but not in this case... may be bec he might want to hide something in his past from nivi.... if he is saying he is turning physotic all for love... which could mean that he want to hide something from nivi... he fears if nivi will know the truth abt his past , she might leave him... not sure what is going on.... but really i dont want it to be viren just for nivi's sake.

what do u guys think... CVs will not reveal the real stalker so easily...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

darkviperDilbole_ShiOmRu

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
....[/QUOTEhe could have settled scores with Sid any other way... but he chose Nivi. That could just be a part of his plan. Since he proposed Nivi before knowing abt Nivsid, it makes it even more suspicious that there is something in his past, and why did he marry nivi... if he doesnot love her... atleast after what is shown in today's episode. he know nivi is already falling for him... then why does he want to continue the stalker thing..and why does he want nivi to believe sid is behind it. if u remember, when he comes back from delhi, he ask nivi if you suspect someone.... hoping to hear that nivi will say sid... but she didnt. Is it something happened in their childhood... why was Viren sent away? was it because of Nivi and Sid.... the story has to still unfold... in his initial scenes he said that he doesnot forget or forgive easily.... were nivi and sid the real cause why he was sent away from his family.... from their love and support... as soon as Nivi told him, that she wants the person she loved to be happy ..and she will be happy thinking he is happy.... Viren knew he had to have nivi.... he goes and proposes her... why? we dont have answers currently. but for sure in coming episodes we will start getting them....[/QUOTE]
i had predicted it... todays TB article confirms it... OMG..I cant stop thinking will Nivi ever be able to believe someone in life... what will she go through when she knows the truth...will he support her...will he try to clear his understanding... I knew it Viren was framing Nivi bec there has to be a reason to it... does he want her to be alone... by proving her mental...as he was sent away from his family... the story needs to unfold fast...
sonia

Go to top