Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren is getting successful to set Sid as Stalker (Page 5)

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

I strongly feel he is not stalker but even if he is stalker it has nothing to do with revenge on Sid or Nivi or anyone and if you really believe that article and Kinshuk words then whatever it is for Nivi's love and nothing else. He loves Nivi more than anything and everything and moreover if he had to frame Sid then he would have done much earlier and wouldn't have wait till now. Taking any revenge on Sid will lead to a monotonus story where brother who doesn't get rights will become negative and take revenge by either marrying his love or framing him this is a old story which is shown in many serials and turn to negative and it will not provide uniqueness to story. He said he will be new face of Hero of DKP so revenge story will nowhere lead him to hero. Though I don't know how stalking or scaring can be justified but his intentions can never be wrong and now am sure he is not doing anything to frame Sid because according to article everything for love and only love.

Unique story can also be shown by showing him completely positive as he can do anything for Nivi and has to reach heights of love for Nivi and this can't be achieved by scaring and stalking and framing Sid. This can only be done by protecting her, siding her no matter how adverse the conditions may be, No matter who is in front and whatever anyone say just believe in Nivi.
Though I dont want him to be the stalker,it looks that the show is proceeding that way. If he is not upto revenge, then he is sick... there has to be some reason to justify his sickness..and obsession... one cannot become obsessed abt things unless one has the fear of losing it. With what we have been shown till now, Viren has been losing everything to Sid. His family's love, their trust,  and suppose if Viren  truly loves Nivi, then the fear of losing Nivi to Sid again. Also remember that Sid was in Delhi for many years before returning back to his old home with his family. We still dont know anything about those years and relationship during those years between Sid and Viren. As far as the article talking about his obsession because of love, true love makes you strong. Only when one has the fear of losing love can you go to the extent where you youself dont realise when your obsession became pagalpan. If Viren thinks that by scaring nivi, and making her believe that except him no one believes her, he can jusity his love for her, he really needs help. If he is not on a revenge mission, then it looks as if Viren wants Nivi just to rely on him so much that no one else should exist in her world except him. Would you call this love? And can this be justified? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
To me stalking itself is not love or obsession is bad and Obsession is not love its just lust or greed and that's why I believe he can't be stalker and can't be obsessed with her if he is positive character and if he is stalker he is negative for me but I am saying if he is stalker then also due to the fact he believes he loves Nivi and whatever he is doing is to get Nivi and is fair but its not for revenge. If you take his every dialog seriously then you should also notice his dialog Na chahte huye bhi ant mein main hi galat ban jaata huin and this means he never intent to harm someone not even Sid but you are right if he is stalker to get Nivi also he needs medical help and his love can't be true but its true that he feels his love is true and for him its just love and nothing else. 

mittusingh

smartc IF-Rockerz
smartc
smartc

BhagyaVidhata Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehana86

Bani and Sana: cudn't agree more, bidaai never got my serious attention but i had time pass with it sometimes.....n as Bani said, the character of Ranveer was lovable but here Kinshuk is the surprise package....and also as u said "his character and acting to be so cheesy and all ....However, he's done an awesome job at being Viren Sood and have made a fan out of a non-believer".....exactly the same case for me :D....n totally agree that the story and his character are the strength of his development as an actor......and to be honest, i wud LOVE to see Viren as the stalker Embarrassed

Hey Rehana :)) Wat a pretty name btw.. Embarrassed Well, Kinshuk is doing wonders with this character and Rajan Shahi is definitely going to deliver on his promise to make him super star in 2011. I dont know why but my gut tells me so..Kinshuk is hardworking, he's improved immensely well from his Kajjal days and his show is doing wonders after his entry. The storyline is such that everything is being paced steadily for now and the audience is perplexed. Just look at the # of posts in this forum re: who is the stalker, why and how, etc.. Everything surrounds around Viren Sood's character. I am a firm believer in the strength of a good story and characterization. Good acting then provides it further boost. So for Kinshuk, everything seems to be working just in place and I hope and wish for his sake that he improves further (since he still manages to give some cheesy looks at time LOL) and that his character of Viren Sood takes him to newer heights of prosperity. Big smile

I've adored a few other actors in the past but believe me, it was their acting coupled with the character and stories they were a part of that intrigued me in a combined package. It all has to work together or else, things fall apart Smile ~

Anyhow, it was lovely reading yours and Bani's views... So thank u Embarrassed

@ Bani: You always remind me of Jai-Bani.. Ah, the golden days... *sighs*

Cheers,
Sana~

Omshanti1111

smartc IF-Rockerz
smartc
smartc

BhagyaVidhata Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahuja

I agree Bani and Sana. Kinshuk has reached new heights with Viren's character. It would definelty be interesting to watch him as a stalker. I hope there is a good reason for this. And no matter what, i would love to see Nivren's story ending on a positive note. I agree that Viren has to fall in love with Nivi all over again and this time it should be true love. Nivi will always support him, as she said "mein yeh haath kabhi nahi chodongi".

I have always said in the forum before also, its not what we as viewers guess ....it is abt who will Nivi never imagine to be... Viren is the last one, Nivi can imagine him to be behind all this... moreover... if viren is truly in love with Nivi...and say someone else is the stalker.... we will soon find out...and then what... there is no more story left.... except for the boring saas bahu drama....

The story can only continue to be interesting if Viren turns out to be the stalker..... and i have a strong feeling that something has occured in their childhood... that he is getting nivi involved into this. His revenge from Sid is clear...but from Nivi... the story is still to unfold.... else scaring Nivi is one thing...and trying to prove her mental is something different. If he is just using Nivi to revenge Sid, he doesnot have to go to the extent of proving like Nivi is losing her mental balance. But the way the story is approaching, it seems he wants to hurt both Nivi and Sid. Only time will tell what is it.

Characterization is pivotal for any story, be in books, shows, soaps, or anything. I firmly believe that it is the character of Viren Sood that made Kinshul so appealing to me despite not paying much attention to him during his Bidaai days. With Viren Sood's character, I find that there are various layers that have to come undone one by one. The complexity of his existence, the secrecy behind his past, his perhaps so-called obsession for Nivi, his antics, his care, his passion for the family.. Everything makes him quite an intriguing character and only Kinshuk could have done justice to this character fully as shown by Rajan Shahi via this soap.

You are absolutely right about considering Nivi's point of view. Not to forget that the whole mystery angle around the stalker has been used for a while and now needs that zor ka jhatka to end all speculations at a higher note.. Something satisfying and something that probes more into the story. I personally find that with Viren's character being the one of a stalker, we can further investigate into the kind of man Viren Sood is and the kind of help and care and love he may or may not need from Nivi to become a better person. Both need one another, we have already seen it. Be it created or coincidental events, both rely on one another. So like you, I'd like their love story to continue progressing but for the right reasons and if today, Viren is not in love with Nivi and/or have ulterior motives, then I want this to change within the trajectory of the story as time progresses... change for the better.. change for a day where their love story is true and pure at its heart and there is nothing more or less to it but pure trust and faith in one another...

Perhaps with the advent of time, Nivi will transform into a stronger person as a result of this stalker track and perhaps, willingly or unwillingly, even Viren will become a better person with the presence of Nivi in his life. Perhaps both will complete one another, as its meant to be Wink

Cheers,
Sana~

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujaLovelyPlanetOmshanti1111

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
You have read my mind Sana. I don't think the real stalker will be shown so fast. There haveto be more incidents that will make Nivi sure that Sid is behindthis,especially todaysepisode. Again, I don't think the person behind all this will actually be stalking. Remember, viren talking to someone to meet in the market. He is too smart to be caught so soon.

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahuja

You have read my mind Sana. I don't think the real stalker will be shown so fast. There haveto be more incidents that will make Nivi sure that Sid is behindthis,especially todaysepisode. Again, I don't think the person behind all this will actually be stalking. Remember, viren talking to someone to meet in the market. He is too smart to be caught so soon.
The real stalker might be visible to the viewers, but not to Nivi so soon. At first, Sid will be shown as the stalker, but later Nivi will only realise what is what. Will solve the mystery and in this way, she will emerge stronger.
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
@Sana and Sahuja,
Loved your analysis. True, a character is made real by the actor. An actor can become a character and viceversa and for that the actor has to be 100% in the character. Plus, the director has to cast the right person for a character. I think, the director as well as RS did a great job by choosing Kinshuk to play this role. He is deadly romantic, but at the same time, his eyes are full of enigma. Once a viewer of Bidaai had written to me that "Bani, Kinshuk's eyes are very enigmatic". Even Sanjana a month or two ago, once had replied saying that there is something that she does not like about Viren's looks towards Nivi. I felt his eyes are very expressive, this actor needs to work on its proper application. I am happy he is reaching heights.

I agree he has 99% chance to be the stalker. And if he is, he is not to be abandoned. Nivedita, as a wife, should make them sail through this tough time. Love just does not mean "getting upset, and not forgiving". Nivedita has to forgive Viren andwork towards making Viren come out of his weaknesses. This same I had written about Nivi-Sid's split. And probably, the creatives also thus showed the reason for Nivi-Sid's marriage not happening, to be Divya, not Nivi's upsetting nature.

Nivedita has to work with Viren to make him better if he is indeed the stalker, and Siddharth will support both of them as Viren's elder brother. I liked one sentence of Sid yesterday, which speaks of his maturity " this is a matter of a husband-wife and we should not discuss", when Divya was pointing finger at Sid with the info that Nivi-Viren are in different rooms. That info might also act as a clue.
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

To me stalking itself is not love or obsession is bad and Obsession is not love its just lust or greed and that's why I believe he can't be stalker and can't be obsessed with her if he is positive character and if he is stalker he is negative for me but I am saying if he is stalker then also due to the fact he believes he loves Nivi and whatever he is doing is to get Nivi and is fair but its not for revenge. If you take his every dialog seriously then you should also notice his dialog Na chahte huye bhi ant mein main hi galat ban jaata huin and this means he never intent to harm someone not even Sid but you are right if he is stalker to get Nivi also he needs medical help and his love can't be true but its true that he feels his love is true and for him its just love and nothing else. 

Rach, obsession is a mental disease. Viren, if obsessed, needs help. Nivedita will never leave him in distress and so will Sid. They both will help him, and this I am not saying with any hint towards nivi-Sid jodi.  I have respect to your faith that he might not be the stalker. Till he is shown directly, he might not even be the stalker.
Many years back, as a teenager, I saw the US final between Sabatini and Graf. Sabatini was serving for the match point, everyone thought Graf would lose the game. Both were my favourites, and I also left without seeing the winner, as I did not want to rejoice at the expense of another's sorrow. I went to a marriage function, came back and came to know that Steffi Graf won the game. Thus, till the game is over, nothing can be said. Faith and determination can work wonders. But your faith and determination both to be directed to a worthy person. The best person should always get their dues.

It is equally possible Viren is not the stalker.

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top