Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren is getting successful to set Sid as Stalker (Page 4)

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
all those lovey dovey moments with Nivi were to impress her.....he knew she had been heartbroken by Sid and a girl like Nivi will take time to fall in love again.....that's why he had been acting all supportive and this actually contradicts my analysis on Viren's character Ermm where I thought he is very practical as he speaks out for right and never supports the wrong, but it seems like all were NOTHING but a smart move by him Stern Smile.......ok, so i agree that he is seeking revenge as i remember him once expressing that his heart was broken unlimited times, which was obviously done by his own "so called" family...... and if this is the case then I support him coz they deserve it.....but making Nivi a bali ka bakhra will be quite sad to watch but i think it will be interesting to see how Viren gains her trust back coz obviously after giving Nivi 9654684 watts ka jhatka, he will eventually feel bad for her and realise his own feelings for her.....hmm lets see wut is coming my way...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smartcOmshanti1111

smartc IF-Rockerz
smartc
smartc

BhagyaVidhata Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
@ Bani: Kinshuk is doing wonders. I was never a fan of his but this character of Viren Sood and his hardwork and experience over the years have transformed him into an amazing actor that I just couldn't stay away. My entire family used to watch Bidaai except for me as I thought his character and acting to be so cheesy and all (please don't kill me for saying that.. :P) ~ However, he's done an awesome job at being Viren Sood and have made a fan out of a non-believer *hehehe*

I wish him all the best and honestly, a negative character can bring heights of success to him IF it is justified properly.. Story is the strength and the way things unfold and the pace of the story is utmost important in this respect. They better not stretch it over time so as to bore the audience.. Har cheez ki seema hoti hai, right? So perfect timing needs to be there as well. I have no qualms about Kinshuk performing to his best.. Hope the drama and story can justify everything :))) Want the very best for him and Neha too *hehehe*

About Jawahar/Viren/Sid being the stalker in that masked suit, it very well could be a junior artist *lol* I won't read too much into it :P

Cheers,
Sana~

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smartc

@ Bani: Kinshuk is doing wonders. I was never a fan of his but this character of Viren Sood and his hardwork and experience over the years have transformed him into an amazing actor that I just couldn't stay away. My entire family used to watch Bidaai except for me as I thought his character and acting to be so cheesy and all (please don't kill me for saying that.. :P) ~ However, he's done an awesome job at being Viren Sood and have made a fan out of a non-believer *hehehe*

I wish him all the best and honestly, a negative character can bring heights of success to him IF it is justified properly.. Story is the strength and the way things unfold and the pace of the story is utmost important in this respect. They better not stretch it over time so as to bore the audience.. Har cheez ki seema hoti hai, right? So perfect timing needs to be there as well. I have no qualms about Kinshuk performing to his best.. Hope the drama and story can justify everything :))) Want the very best for him and Neha too *hehehe*

About Jawahar/Viren/Sid being the stalker in that masked suit, it very well could be a junior artist *lol* I won't read too much into it :P

Cheers,
Sana~

absolutely agree with it. I liked Ranveer, the character and here I like Kinshuk, the actor. I had hoped that he does something very unique and this will establish him as an unique actor. Good luck to him. Just cant wait to see how the story unfolds. It will be very unique track, if Viren is the stalker.

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 17 January 2011 at 7:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smartc

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
im really confused but viren is surely up to somethin and im soooooooooo anxious to watch tonite's epi

i'v a feelin dat sid is not da stalker, it's viren.....
Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Bani and Sana: cudn't agree more, bidaai never got my serious attention but i had time pass with it sometimes.....n as Bani said, the character of Ranveer was lovable but here Kinshuk is the surprise package....and also as u said "his character and acting to be so cheesy and all ....However, he's done an awesome job at being Viren Sood and have made a fan out of a non-believer".....exactly the same case for me :D....n totally agree that the story and his character are the strength of his development as an actor......and to be honest, i wud LOVE to see Viren as the stalker Embarrassed

Edited by Rehana86 - 17 January 2011 at 8:40pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smartcOmshanti1111Starktastic

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehana86

Bani and Sana: cudn't agree more, bidaai never got my serious attention but i had time pass with it sometimes.....n as Bani said, the character of Ranveer was lovable but here Kinshuk is the surprise package....and also as u said "his character and acting to be so cheesy and all ....However, he's done an awesome job at being Viren Sood and have made a fan out of a non-believer".....exactly the same case for me :D....n totally agree that the story and his character are the strength of his development as an actor......and to be honest, i wud LOVE to see Viren as the stalker Embarrassed

gosh i totally agree with u yar...
i used to hate bidaai and i dont know y... kinshuk really didnt grab my attention at all but here he's just mind blowin and i kinda grew into to likin him sooooooooo much tnx to viren

Rehana86smartcOmshanti1111

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
I agree Bani and Sana. Kinshuk has reached new heights with Viren's character. It would definelty be interesting to watch him as a stalker. I hope there is a good reason for this. And no matter what, i would love to see Nivren's story ending on a positive note. I agree that Viren has to fall in love with Nivi all over again and this time it should be true love. Nivi will always support him, as she said "mein yeh haath kabhi nahi chodongi".

I have always said in the forum before also, its not what we as viewers guess ....it is abt who will Nivi never imagine to be... Viren is the last one, Nivi can imagine him to be behind all this... moreover... if viren is truly in love with Nivi...and say someone else is the stalker.... we will soon find out...and then what... there is no more story left.... except for the boring saas bahu drama....

The story can only continue to be interesting if Viren turns out to be the stalker..... and i have a strong feeling that something has occured in their childhood... that he is getting nivi involved into this. His revenge from Sid is clear...but from Nivi... the story is still to unfold.... else scaring Nivi is one thing...and trying to prove her mental is something different. If he is just using Nivi to revenge Sid, he doesnot have to go to the extent of proving like Nivi is losing her mental balance. But the way the story is approaching, it seems he wants to hurt both Nivi and Sid. Only time will tell what is it.

Rehana86smartcOmshanti1111

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
I strongly feel he is not stalker but even if he is stalker it has nothing to do with revenge on Sid or Nivi or anyone and if you really believe that article and Kinshuk words then whatever it is for Nivi's love and nothing else. He loves Nivi more than anything and everything and moreover if he had to frame Sid then he would have done much earlier and wouldn't have wait till now. Taking any revenge on Sid will lead to a monotonus story where brother who doesn't get rights will become negative and take revenge by either marrying his love or framing him this is a old story which is shown in many serials and turn to negative and it will not provide uniqueness to story. He said he will be new face of Hero of DKP so revenge story will nowhere lead him to hero. Though I don't know how stalking or scaring can be justified but his intentions can never be wrong and now am sure he is not doing anything to frame Sid because according to article everything for love and only love.

Unique story can also be shown by showing him completely positive as he can do anything for Nivi and has to reach heights of love for Nivi and this can't be achieved by scaring and stalking and framing Sid. This can only be done by protecting her, siding her no matter how adverse the conditions may be, No matter who is in front and whatever anyone say just believe in Nivi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

Go to top