Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren is getting successful to set Sid as Stalker (Page 3)

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Joined: 24 January 2008
Posts: 13018

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahuja

Originally posted by aashiluvskinny

he is a passionate lover...he cant b the stalker....i dont think sooo....it has to b divya.....
Sorry to say, but divya has been shown so dumb..that she cannot even think of all this... she is too busy just thinking abt herself... that she cant be doing all this.... why would she want sid to be blamed for all this... she still doesnot know the truth...abt nivsid... and she would want sid to be away from nivi...she can never plan going to HM same places....just doesnot make sense to me. after she knows the truth what nivi did for her...she has no reason for revenge.


Divya is dumb, true she cannot scheme. But she has a one track mind to possess Sid, and in that jealousy she can be a pawn. If she is involved, she is just being used, to hurt Sid. She feels that in this way, probably Sid can be hers.

1truelove Newbie
1truelove
1truelove

Joined: 31 December 2010
Posts: 27

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahuja

I know many of us are still debating as to who is the stalker. But as I said even before, it has to be Viren. We feel Viren loves Nivi (I really hope he does )...but after today's episode where he crushed the feather looked symbolic to he crushing Nivi's feelings. Moreover, the fights between Divya and Sid, are making a foundation to make everyone believe that Sid is the stalker, once Nivi will blame Sid openly. All these things would make more sense because Divya is also feeling that Sid has come here for Nivi. Also the perfume scene where Divya makes Nivi smell the scent she gifted to Sid, I feel would be the major factor in Nivi believing that Sid is the stalker.
 
As for Viren, why did he choose only Sid for his plan... Because Sid has always been given more importance in the family than him... he has got all the love while Viren was sent away from family. Even Dada and Dadi have more trust in Sid than Viren for business. So he might want to seek revenge . The main question is why would he use Nivi for this.... that is still unclear..as in coming episodes they will show Viren's past. Is he also seeking some revenge from Nivi? this still needs to be answered. But everything changed after that episode where Nivi pours out her feelings before Viren unknowingly. The next day Viren proposed Nivi. From day one, things have been going on a jet speed. Even in terms of making Nivi fall for him.
 
It would be a heart breaking moment for Nivi and us all if Viren doesnot love Nivi truly. But may be the CVs want to show that this is when Nivi will realise that she cannot look upon someone else everytime for support. She needs to fight it out herself if she want to be able to live the life she wants.
1truelove- i agree you have hit the nail on the head its to get sid and make nivi hate him so he can controll her and ruin sid

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Joined: 24 January 2008
Posts: 13018

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1truelove

Originally posted by sahuja

I know many of us are still debating as to who is the stalker. But as I said even before, it has to be Viren. We feel Viren loves Nivi (I really hope he does )...but after today's episode where he crushed the feather looked symbolic to he crushing Nivi's feelings. Moreover, the fights between Divya and Sid, are making a foundation to make everyone believe that Sid is the stalker, once Nivi will blame Sid openly. All these things would make more sense because Divya is also feeling that Sid has come here for Nivi. Also the perfume scene where Divya makes Nivi smell the scent she gifted to Sid, I feel would be the major factor in Nivi believing that Sid is the stalker.
 
As for Viren, why did he choose only Sid for his plan... Because Sid has always been given more importance in the family than him... he has got all the love while Viren was sent away from family. Even Dada and Dadi have more trust in Sid than Viren for business. So he might want to seek revenge . The main question is why would he use Nivi for this.... that is still unclear..as in coming episodes they will show Viren's past. Is he also seeking some revenge from Nivi? this still needs to be answered. But everything changed after that episode where Nivi pours out her feelings before Viren unknowingly. The next day Viren proposed Nivi. From day one, things have been going on a jet speed. Even in terms of making Nivi fall for him.
 
It would be a heart breaking moment for Nivi and us all if Viren doesnot love Nivi truly. But may be the CVs want to show that this is when Nivi will realise that she cannot look upon someone else everytime for support. She needs to fight it out herself if she want to be able to live the life she wants.
1truelove- i agree you have hit the nail on the head its to get sid and make nivi hate him so he can controll her and ruin sid


strong possibility. Nivi's brain is no more working, her heart is filled with emotions of love. She might testify Sid to be the stalker, as she might feel that Sid is jealous of her being in love with Viren

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smartc

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Joined: 17 November 2010
Posts: 518

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
....[/QUOTE]
<font color="#000066">
I have a feeling and had shared this before also, that Viren has something against Sid. Creatives have shown few incidents like Viren saying to dadi that "he knows Sid's position is always beside dadaji". If Viren is the stalker, he is probably getting back to Sid by harming Nivi, as Sid can be easily blamed if anything happens to Nivi. Nivedita is just a part of this game.Sid always had been the family's ladla, and Viren probably has some grudges because of that. My feeling is Viren is misunderstanding Sid, because Sid is not responsible for Viren not getting that much importance as Sid. Sid is fatherless, so definitely dadasaheb and dadi will try to make up for that in his life in a special way and they did exactly that. Secondly, it was JW and CC who had sent him to boarding school, as NT dadi pointed out. Plus, Sid grew up to be more balanced and dutiful and more attached to family, as is evident that he laid down his life for one wish of dadasaheb.

In the resort during the "couple game", Viren told Nivi that "he cannot win the game without her support". Was he really talking about the couple game or some big game? He said in the resort room that he is very aware of his intentions of coming here, then there are few incidents here and there, which point out that he might have enough motif to be the stalker.

But till he is revealed, nothing can be said. This is a daily soap, and creatives can do anything.</font>
[/QUOTE] I know that Chanchal and jw sent Viren to boarding but why? Specially when they knew that he could be there and gain his grandparents trust and someday be part of their business. Why did they let Sid play the ladla. Jam not saying there has to be a reason behind this. It was just a thought ofwhat purpose could viren haveof using nivi if he doesn't truly love her. Something must have happened that Chanchal and jw deciede to keep him away from his family for so many yrs. Remember nivi said to Viren whileshowing childhood photos that he never used to come there even in holidays.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smartcOmshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Joined: 24 January 2008
Posts: 13018

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahuja

..I know that Chanchal and jw sent Viren to boarding but why? Specially when they knew that he could be there and gain his grandparents trust and someday be part of their business. Why did they let Sid play the ladla. Jam not saying there has to be a reason behind this. It was just a thought ofwhat purpose could viren haveof using nivi if he doesn't truly love her. Something must have happened that Chanchal and jw deciede to keep him away from his family for so many yrs. Remember nivi said to Viren whileshowing childhood photos that he never used to come there even in holidays.


cc and jw once were shown to discuss that they made a mistake sending Viren away to boarding school, as because of that, Sid got to stay at home and dadasaheb now trusts him blindly. My feel is that they just wanted him to get great education from boarding school and abroad, and thus prove to be a better candidate to manage the property than Sid. But that did not happen, as Sid not only grew closer to dadaji but dadasaheb himself trained him in the business.
Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Joined: 17 July 2010
Posts: 7540

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Lol!! Everyone is suspecting my baby Viren!! Cry  lets just wait and see i have a strong feeling that the CTs are probably trying to trick us. i dunno why but i just can't digest the information of Viren being the stalker i mean he may have reason to do so but i just can't accept that he is going to be the stalker ultimately. but then again i might me wrong, hopefully he isn't cos i watch this drama with immense interest. even if he is i still love Kinny! lol  but omg what an epi i simply loved it, mega cute scenes. LOVE NivRen!

Edited by Anisha_91 - 17 January 2011 at 4:05pm
smartc IF-Rockerz
smartc
smartc

BhagyaVidhata Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 03 January 2006
Posts: 9870

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Wat an awesome analysis of the stalker situation there, sahuja! Honestly, I also agree with your thoughts there. Though it can take one moment to fall in love with someone, I have always wondered just how Viren fell for Nivi only after she confessed having lost in the game of love on that fateful night. If he were to fall in love at first sight, u'd see it being capitalized in the soap from the beginning. However, this wasn't the case. Lets for argument sake believe that it happened over a period of time. Even in the Viren-Nivi encounters thereafter, there conversations were more so direct & didn't capitalize much on some major incident or jhatka or Nivi going out of her way to show her kindness, etc where Viren started falling for her.. And then we read about his character possibly being that of a grey shade (which personally, I am loving it if it unfolds like so :P) ..

  Bottom line is that both Viren & Sid are being shown as the possible stalkers here but I've a feeling that in the end, the story will get more boost & Trps if Viren turns out to be the stalker and a bit obsessive/psychotic and all.. Honestly, I'd love to see him fall for Nivi from scratch after Nivi realizes that her Viren needs her support to get better..Someone needs to understand and help Viren at a more personal level than trying to get rid of him by sending him away.. Viren's unveiling of the past in this regard will pay a huge role here to give us more insight into why he is acting like this. Furthermore, for me, it was crucial to see Nivi thanking God for keeping Viren by her side all the time.. Not realizing that he's the very one who's been aggravating her condition and making her scared all this time.. Yes, everything is fair in love & war.. But if its done unintentionally and out of a complex/disease, it is bound to get more sympathy aka trps than if Viren is deliberately doing all this..

 Could it be that Viren has split personality disorder where he doesnt realize what and why he does what he does to scare Nivi? Could it be that he is truly in love with her and did all this to get close to her? Could it be that he is taking revenge for some ulterior motive? It sure is keeping all of us at the edges of our chairs and the show's bound to get more success with the unmasking of all these details in days to come :))

 Kinshuk is definitely going to rock!! No doubts about that ;)

Cheers,
Sana~

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Joined: 24 January 2008
Posts: 13018

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smartc

Wat an awesome analysis of the stalker situation there, sahuja! Honestly, I also agree with your thoughts there. Though it can take one moment to fall in love with someone, I have always wondered just how Viren fell for Nivi only after she confessed having lost in the game of love on that fateful night. If he were to fall in love at first sight, u'd see it being capitalized in the soap from the beginning. However, this wasn't the case. Lets for argument sake believe that it happened over a period of time. Even in the Viren-Nivi encounters thereafter, there conversations were more so direct & didn't capitalize much on some major incident or jhatka or Nivi going out of her way to show her kindness, etc where Viren started falling for her.. And then we read about his character possibly being that of a grey shade (which personally, I am loving it if it unfolds like so :P) ..

  Bottom line is that both Viren & Sid are being shown as the possible stalkers here but I've a feeling that in the end, the story will get more boost & Trps if Viren turns out to be the stalker and a bit obsessive/psychotic and all.. Honestly, I'd love to see him fall for Nivi from scratch after Nivi realizes that her Viren needs her support to get better..Someone needs to understand and help Viren at a more personal level than trying to get rid of him by sending him away.. Viren's unveiling of the past in this regard will pay a huge role here to give us more insight into why he is acting like this. Furthermore, for me, it was crucial to see Nivi thanking God for keeping Viren by her side all the time.. Not realizing that he's the very one who's been aggravating her condition and making her scared all this time.. Yes, everything is fair in love & war.. But if its done unintentionally and out of a complex/disease, it is bound to get more sympathy aka trps than if Viren is deliberately doing all this..

 Could it be that Viren has split personality disorder where he doesnt realize what and why he does what he does to scare Nivi? Could it be that he is truly in love with her and did all this to get close to her? Could it be that he is taking revenge for some ulterior motive? It sure is keeping all of us at the edges of our chairs and the show's bound to get more success with the unmasking of all these details in days to come :))

 Kinshuk is definitely going to rock!! No doubts about that ;)

Cheers,
Sana~


Rajan Shahi already said that 2011 is for Viren Sood. Hopefully, his character will rise to new heights in 2011. There are lot of possibilities and I am very happy it is a challenging role for Kinshuk. He is all set for it.Thumbs Up. Nivi is not a girl to leave Viren, if he needs support. At the same time, Nivedita is not a girl, who will side with wrong, whoever might be in front of her. Lets see how the story unfolds.

But did you see the eye of the stalker? I paused, zoomed and saw . I could get an idea, but still not sure.
To me, the eye looked like Viren, standing position like Sid and the body like Jawahar.LOL


Edited by Omshanti1111 - 17 January 2011 at 6:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smartcAlphabet26

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Kinshuk Mahajan as Viren in CCBM !!

2 3

Author: -SanzAngel-   Replies: 16   Views: 7449

-SanzAngel- 16 7449 13 June 2011 at 2:11pm by flower1999

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index