Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren is getting successful to set Sid as Stalker (Page 2)

darkviper Newbie
darkviper
darkviper

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
im sure dat viren is d stalker ......................but this makes thinggz even more complicated n confusing 4 m 2 understand....................then y is he shown xtremely obssessed in love wit niv even when shes not wit him

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by darkviper

im sure dat viren is d stalker.....................but dat makes thingz even more complicated n confusing 4 m 2 undersatnd...............if he is d stalker than y is he shown 2 b so obssessed in love wit niv.................even when she's not wit him

after todays feather scene... i doubt he genuinely loves nivi... i am too scared about the thought abt it...but the way he was speaking about being greedy...it showed more ...i didnt feel he was saying it out of pain...the way he is counting her smiles...and the way he say today night.... i dont think he is in love with her. may be it could just be his fear that he might not want nivi to go back to sid anyway... he doesnot want to lose to sid this time.... more needs to be shown abt his past...to give it a foundation...right now it seems to vague.
moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Viren is nt d stalker , All Whever he is dong loked suspecting but He is dong it for Catchng MP n for his love Nivi .

And As Kinny also said ki Viren is a obessive n passionate lover , n whtever he will do , it will b only for love . Toh here revenge thng doesn't comes at all . n d thng of Viren taking Revenge n all doesn't makes sense

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_Aduaashiluvskinnysihu

aashiluvskinny Senior Member
aashiluvskinny
aashiluvskinny

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
he is a passionate lover...he cant b the stalker....i dont think sooo....it has to b divya.....
sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

very nice analysis...
I have a reason about why he chose Nivi: because Sid has a past with Nivi. He can marry Nivi, and at the same time, he can settle scores with Sid. But again, when he proposed marriage,  he never knew that.

Perfume might be actually to confuse. If Sid is the stalker, he will be caught redhanded by that perfume smell. And if Sid is being framed, then the stalker would use the perfume to frame him.

Then, why did Divya make Nivi smell the perfume. Is it a chance or she did it intentionally.

[/QUOTE]
he could have settled scores with Sid any other way... but he chose Nivi. That could just be a part of his plan. Since he proposed Nivi before knowing abt Nivsid, it makes it even more suspicious that there is something in his past, and why did he marry nivi... if he doesnot love her... atleast after what is shown in today's episode. he know nivi is already falling for him... then why does he want to continue the stalker thing..and why does he want nivi to believe sid is behind it. if u remember, when he comes back from delhi, he ask nivi if you suspect someone.... hoping to hear that nivi will say sid... but she didnt. Is it something happened in their childhood... why was Viren sent away? was it because of Nivi and Sid.... the story has to still unfold... in his initial scenes he said that he doesnot forget or forgive easily.... were nivi and sid the real cause why he was sent away from his family.... from their love and support... as soon as Nivi told him, that she wants the person she loved to be happy ..and she will be happy thinking he is happy.... Viren knew he had to have nivi.... he goes and proposes her... why? we dont have answers currently. but for sure in coming episodes we will start getting them....
sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Viren is nt d stalker , All Whever he is dong loked suspecting but He is dong it for Catchng MP n for his love Nivi .

And As Kinny also said ki Viren is a obessive n passionate lover , n whtever he will do , it will b only for love . Toh here revenge thng doesn't comes at all . n d thng of Viren taking Revenge n all doesn't makes sense
I hope you are right. i dont want Viren to be the stalker too... but the way the story is turning doesnot look like our dreams will come true. Why he is doing this, is still unclear...im sure there was a reason why he was sent away... and it has to do something in regards to that. Could Nivi and sid be the reason behind this...did something happen in their childhood..that forced his parents to sent him away... I am sure we will get our answers soon... and it will be heartbreaking... he will definetly have a reason to do this... I know the article said that viren is a obsessive and passionate lover... but then why did he crush the feather today... does he know sid is doing all this... how... why would he come here to catch him red handed.... he wants it to hear from nivi's mouth. bec he wants her to believe sid is doing this.
sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashiluvskinny

he is a passionate lover...he cant b the stalker....i dont think sooo....it has to b divya.....
Sorry to say, but divya has been shown so dumb..that she cannot even think of all this... she is too busy just thinking abt herself... that she cant be doing all this.... why would she want sid to be blamed for all this... she still doesnot know the truth...abt nivsid... and she would want sid to be away from nivi...she can never plan going to HM same places....just doesnot make sense to me. after she knows the truth what nivi did for her...she has no reason for revenge.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_Adu

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahuja

[/QUOTE]

very nice analysis...
I have a reason about why he chose Nivi: because Sid has a past with Nivi. He can marry Nivi, and at the same time, he can settle scores with Sid. But again, when he proposed marriage,  he never knew that.

Perfume might be actually to confuse. If Sid is the stalker, he will be caught redhanded by that perfume smell. And if Sid is being framed, then the stalker would use the perfume to frame him.

Then, why did Divya make Nivi smell the perfume. Is it a chance or she did it intentionally.

he could have settled scores with Sid any other way... but he chose Nivi. That could just be a part of his plan. Since he proposed Nivi before knowing abt Nivsid, it makes it even more suspicious that there is something in his past, and why did he marry nivi... if he doesnot love her... atleast after what is shown in today's episode. he know nivi is already falling for him... then why does he want to continue the stalker thing..and why does he want nivi to believe sid is behind it. if u remember, when he comes back from delhi, he ask nivi if you suspect someone.... hoping to hear that nivi will say sid... but she didnt. Is it something happened in their childhood... why was Viren sent away? was it because of Nivi and Sid.... the story has to still unfold... in his initial scenes he said that he doesnot forget or forgive easily.... were nivi and sid the real cause why he was sent away from his family.... from their love and support... as soon as Nivi told him, that she wants the person she loved to be happy ..and she will be happy thinking he is happy.... Viren knew he had to have nivi.... he goes and proposes her... why? we dont have answers currently. but for sure in coming episodes we will start getting them....[/QUOTE]

I have a feeling and had shared this before also, that Viren has something against Sid. Creatives have shown few incidents like Viren saying to dadi that "he knows Sid's position is always beside dadaji". If Viren is the stalker, he is probably getting back to Sid by harming Nivi, as Sid can be easily blamed if anything happens to Nivi. Nivedita is just a part of this game.Sid always had been the family's ladla, and Viren probably has some grudges because of that. My feeling is Viren is misunderstanding Sid, because Sid is not responsible for Viren not getting that much importance as Sid. Sid is fatherless, so definitely dadasaheb and dadi will try to make up for that in his life in a special way and they did exactly that. Secondly, it was JW and CC who had sent him to boarding school, as NT dadi pointed out. Plus, Sid grew up to be more balanced and dutiful and more attached to family, as is evident that he laid down his life for one wish of dadasaheb.

In the resort during the "couple game", Viren told Nivi that "he cannot win the game without her support". Was he really talking about the couple game or some big game? He said in the resort room that he is very aware of his intentions of coming here, then there are few incidents here and there, which point out that he might have enough motif to be the stalker.

But till he is revealed, nothing can be said. This is a daily soap, and creatives can do anything.

Go to top