Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren is getting successful to set Sid as Stalker - Page 2

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
Viren is nt d stalker , All Whever he is dong loked suspecting but He is dong it for Catchng MP n for his love Nivi .

And As Kinny also said ki Viren is a obessive n passionate lover , n whtever he will do , it will b only for love . Toh here revenge thng doesn't comes at all . n d thng of Viren taking Revenge n all doesn't makes sense

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashiluvskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
he is a passionate lover...he cant b the stalker....i dont think sooo....it has to b divya.....
sahuja thumbnail

very nice analysis...
I have a reason about why he chose Nivi: because Sid has a past with Nivi. He can marry Nivi, and at the same time, he can settle scores with Sid. But again, when he proposed marriage,  he never knew that.

Perfume might be actually to confuse. If Sid is the stalker, he will be caught redhanded by that perfume smell. And if Sid is being framed, then the stalker would use the perfume to frame him.

Then, why did Divya make Nivi smell the perfume. Is it a chance or she did it intentionally.

he could have settled scores with Sid any other way... but he chose Nivi. That could just be a part of his plan. Since he proposed Nivi before knowing abt Nivsid, it makes it even more suspicious that there is something in his past, and why did he marry nivi... if he doesnot love her... atleast after what is shown in today's episode. he know nivi is already falling for him... then why does he want to continue the stalker thing..and why does he want nivi to believe sid is behind it. if u remember, when he comes back from delhi, he ask nivi if you suspect someone.... hoping to hear that nivi will say sid... but she didnt. Is it something happened in their childhood... why was Viren sent away? was it because of Nivi and Sid.... the story has to still unfold... in his initial scenes he said that he doesnot forget or forgive easily.... were nivi and sid the real cause why he was sent away from his family.... from their love and support... as soon as Nivi told him, that she wants the person she loved to be happy ..and she will be happy thinking he is happy.... Viren knew he had to have nivi.... he goes and proposes her... why? we dont have answers currently. but for sure in coming episodes we will start getting them....
sahuja thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Viren is nt d stalker , All Whever he is dong loked suspecting but He is dong it for Catchng MP n for his love Nivi .

And As Kinny also said ki Viren is a obessive n passionate lover , n whtever he will do , it will b only for love . Toh here revenge thng doesn't comes at all . n d thng of Viren taking Revenge n all doesn't makes sense

I hope you are right. i dont want Viren to be the stalker too... but the way the story is turning doesnot look like our dreams will come true. Why he is doing this, is still unclear...im sure there was a reason why he was sent away... and it has to do something in regards to that. Could Nivi and sid be the reason behind this...did something happen in their childhood..that forced his parents to sent him away... I am sure we will get our answers soon... and it will be heartbreaking... he will definetly have a reason to do this... I know the article said that viren is a obsessive and passionate lover... but then why did he crush the feather today... does he know sid is doing all this... how... why would he come here to catch him red handed.... he wants it to hear from nivi's mouth. bec he wants her to believe sid is doing this.
sahuja thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aashiluvskinny

he is a passionate lover...he cant b the stalker....i dont think sooo....it has to b divya.....

Sorry to say, but divya has been shown so dumb..that she cannot even think of all this... she is too busy just thinking abt herself... that she cant be doing all this.... why would she want sid to be blamed for all this... she still doesnot know the truth...abt nivsid... and she would want sid to be away from nivi...she can never plan going to HM same places....just doesnot make sense to me. after she knows the truth what nivi did for her...she has no reason for revenge.
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

very nice analysis...
I have a reason about why he chose Nivi: because Sid has a past with Nivi. He can marry Nivi, and at the same time, he can settle scores with Sid. But again, when he proposed marriage,  he never knew that.

Perfume might be actually to confuse. If Sid is the stalker, he will be caught redhanded by that perfume smell. And if Sid is being framed, then the stalker would use the perfume to frame him.

Then, why did Divya make Nivi smell the perfume. Is it a chance or she did it intentionally.

[/QUOTE]
he could have settled scores with Sid any other way... but he chose Nivi. That could just be a part of his plan. Since he proposed Nivi before knowing abt Nivsid, it makes it even more suspicious that there is something in his past, and why did he marry nivi... if he doesnot love her... atleast after what is shown in today's episode. he know nivi is already falling for him... then why does he want to continue the stalker thing..and why does he want nivi to believe sid is behind it. if u remember, when he comes back from delhi, he ask nivi if you suspect someone.... hoping to hear that nivi will say sid... but she didnt. Is it something happened in their childhood... why was Viren sent away? was it because of Nivi and Sid.... the story has to still unfold... in his initial scenes he said that he doesnot forget or forgive easily.... were nivi and sid the real cause why he was sent away from his family.... from their love and support... as soon as Nivi told him, that she wants the person she loved to be happy ..and she will be happy thinking he is happy.... Viren knew he had to have nivi.... he goes and proposes her... why? we dont have answers currently. but for sure in coming episodes we will start getting them....[/QUOTE]

I have a feeling and had shared this before also, that Viren has something against Sid. Creatives have shown few incidents like Viren saying to dadi that "he knows Sid's position is always beside dadaji". If Viren is the stalker, he is probably getting back to Sid by harming Nivi, as Sid can be easily blamed if anything happens to Nivi. Nivedita is just a part of this game.Sid always had been the family's ladla, and Viren probably has some grudges because of that. My feeling is Viren is misunderstanding Sid, because Sid is not responsible for Viren not getting that much importance as Sid. Sid is fatherless, so definitely dadasaheb and dadi will try to make up for that in his life in a special way and they did exactly that. Secondly, it was JW and CC who had sent him to boarding school, as NT dadi pointed out. Plus, Sid grew up to be more balanced and dutiful and more attached to family, as is evident that he laid down his life for one wish of dadasaheb.

In the resort during the "couple game", Viren told Nivi that "he cannot win the game without her support". Was he really talking about the couple game or some big game? He said in the resort room that he is very aware of his intentions of coming here, then there are few incidents here and there, which point out that he might have enough motif to be the stalker.

But till he is revealed, nothing can be said. This is a daily soap, and creatives can do anything.

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sahuja

Sorry to say, but divya has been shown so dumb..that she cannot even think of all this... she is too busy just thinking abt herself... that she cant be doing all this.... why would she want sid to be blamed for all this... she still doesnot know the truth...abt nivsid... and she would want sid to be away from nivi...she can never plan going to HM same places....just doesnot make sense to me. after she knows the truth what nivi did for her...she has no reason for revenge.

Divya is dumb, true she cannot scheme. But she has a one track mind to possess Sid, and in that jealousy she can be a pawn. If she is involved, she is just being used, to hurt Sid. She feels that in this way, probably Sid can be hers.
1truelove thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sahuja

I know many of us are still debating as to who is the stalker. But as I said even before, it has to be Viren. We feel Viren loves Nivi (I really hope he does )...but after today's episode where he crushed the feather looked symbolic to he crushing Nivi's feelings. Moreover, the fights between Divya and Sid, are making a foundation to make everyone believe that Sid is the stalker, once Nivi will blame Sid openly. All these things would make more sense because Divya is also feeling that Sid has come here for Nivi. Also the perfume scene where Divya makes Nivi smell the scent she gifted to Sid, I feel would be the major factor in Nivi believing that Sid is the stalker.

As for Viren, why did he choose only Sid for his plan... Because Sid has always been given more importance in the family than him... he has got all the love while Viren was sent away from family. Even Dada and Dadi have more trust in Sid than Viren for business. So he might want to seek revenge . The main question is why would he use Nivi for this.... that is still unclear..as in coming episodes they will show Viren's past. Is he also seeking some revenge from Nivi? this still needs to be answered. But everything changed after that episode where Nivi pours out her feelings before Viren unknowingly. The next day Viren proposed Nivi. From day one, things have been going on a jet speed. Even in terms of making Nivi fall for him.

It would be a heart breaking moment for Nivi and us all if Viren doesnot love Nivi truly. But may be the CVs want to show that this is when Nivi will realise that she cannot look upon someone else everytime for support. She needs to fight it out herself if she want to be able to live the life she wants.

1truelove- i agree you have hit the nail on the head its to get sid and make nivi hate him so he can controll her and ruin sid
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 1truelove

1truelove- i agree you have hit the nail on the head its to get sid and make nivi hate him so he can controll her and ruin sid

strong possibility. Nivi's brain is no more working, her heart is filled with emotions of love. She might testify Sid to be the stalker, as she might feel that Sid is jealous of her being in love with Viren
sahuja thumbnail
<font color="#000066">
I have a feeling and had shared this before also, that Viren has something against Sid. Creatives have shown few incidents like Viren saying to dadi that "he knows Sid's position is always beside dadaji". If Viren is the stalker, he is probably getting back to Sid by harming Nivi, as Sid can be easily blamed if anything happens to Nivi. Nivedita is just a part of this game.Sid always had been the family's ladla, and Viren probably has some grudges because of that. My feeling is Viren is misunderstanding Sid, because Sid is not responsible for Viren not getting that much importance as Sid. Sid is fatherless, so definitely dadasaheb and dadi will try to make up for that in his life in a special way and they did exactly that. Secondly, it was JW and CC who had sent him to boarding school, as NT dadi pointed out. Plus, Sid grew up to be more balanced and dutiful and more attached to family, as is evident that he laid down his life for one wish of dadasaheb.

In the resort during the "couple game", Viren told Nivi that "he cannot win the game without her support". Was he really talking about the couple game or some big game? He said in the resort room that he is very aware of his intentions of coming here, then there are few incidents here and there, which point out that he might have enough motif to be the stalker.

But till he is revealed, nothing can be said. This is a daily soap, and creatives can do anything.</font>
I know that Chanchal and jw sent Viren to boarding but why? Specially when they knew that he could be there and gain his grandparents trust and someday be part of their business. Why did they let Sid play the ladla. Jam not saying there has to be a reason behind this. It was just a thought ofwhat purpose could viren haveof using nivi if he doesn't truly love her. Something must have happened that Chanchal and jw deciede to keep him away from his family for so many yrs. Remember nivi said to Viren whileshowing childhood photos that he never used to come there even in holidays.